Kwon Yuri

It's hurt

Jessica’s POV

 

“ Because I think I like you ” her confession kept repeating again and again in my head. Kwon Yuri, what have you done to me? I couldn’t stop myself from smiling. To be honest the moment those words came out of , I was on cloud nine. But due to her player reputation, I couldn’t trust her enough to reply her. Not to mention that she hated me. Wait according to her post, I was clearly not her type. Then why would she like me? Something is fishy, I need to talk to Tiffany. I picked up my phone and dialed Tiffany’s number.

 

“ Hey Jess ”

“ Yah you should have called your sister with an unnie, respect your elder, youngster. ”

“ Geez Ms. Cousin, need I remind you that we were born in America. ”

“ Well Ms. Miyoung, right now you are in Korea. ” I said trying to piss her off

“ Yah I hate that name ” success, I fisted bump the air.

“ So what are you calling me for? Be quick, I’m waiting for my Tae Tae’s call. ”

“ Okay, Er it’s about Yuri … ”

“ Did that idiot post something again? I’m really going to kill her this time. ”

“ Wait Tiff, it’s not like that. She told me that she like me. ”

“ What? That is unexpected. ” she clearly was surprised and she didn’t do so that often.

“ Why? Is it because I’m not her type? ” I’m starting to second guess this.

“ Huh? No, of course not. Jess, don’t you ever think so lowly of yourself. You are a beautiful woman. ”

“ Thank you ” I said, my cousin is the best, isn’t she?

“ You’re very welcome. ”

“ So why were you sounding so surprised? ”

“ Oh that, well Yuri has never liked anyone romantically. ”

“ How? Isn’t she famous for dating like just about every beautiful girls in the school? ”

“ Everytime she start dating a new girl, she quotes ‘I don’t have to like her to date her.’ Then she dumps her a week later. ”

“ That’s harsh. How can she do that so coldly? ”

“ Simply because she doesn’t believe in love. ” why does it sound so sad?

“ Why? ”

“ I don’t know. Yuri is a girl with many secrets. Jess, if you still like her as much as you did, just get to know her. ”

“ Okay, thank you for your advice. ”

“ Aw don’t be so formal, anyway Tae Tae’s calling. Bye ”

“ Yah do your homework kid … ” -_- she hung up

 

Yuri’s POV

 

“ Home ” I sighed. Parking my motorbike, taking of my helmet and giving my key to the bodyguards. I walked into the magnificent mansion. Beautifully stand in the middle of the city like a castle for a princess in fairytale, yet I’m way too far from being one.

“ Ms. Kwon, master is expecting you. ” butler Kang told me, I nodded at him before making my way to hell.

 

Knock Knock

 

“ Come in ” a familiar voice

“ Hello grandfather, I was told that you summoned for my presence. ” I bowed toward him

“ What is this? ” he screamed as he threw photos at my face. I stood still while glancing at the photos of my post about Ms. Jung and the photos of me being in the principle office.

“ I sent you to school not for you to act like this. ”

“ How else should I be acting like then? ”

“ You are a disgrace to this family. The apple really doesn’t fall far away from the tree. I feed you, I put clothes on your shoulder and yet you repay me like this? ” this happens again and again … I never choose to live in this family.

“ I have never asked to be taken away from my mom !!! ”

“ You are the only blood of your father. I would never let a low life like her keeping my family’s blood. ”

“ Don’t ever call my mom like that !!! ”

“ Why can’t I? I bought you from her. She accepted my money and left you here. ”

“ You forced her to let go of me. ”

“ You are as foolish as your father. An idiot who committed suicide for a that doesn’t even grief for his death. ”

“ I can’t believe you say that to your own son. You monster !!! ” I screamed at him. The next thing I knew, blood was streaming down my forehead. I got hit again. I guess I deserve this. Dad, I hope you are happy up there. Mom, I hope you have a beautiful family wherever you are. I’m okay, I was born out of love and I will keep holding on to that.

 

Author’s POV

 

One person was seen running to the front desk of the hospital, frantically asking the nurse for her friend’s room. She ran again as soon as she found out where her friend is.

“ Yuri !!! are you okay? ” Taeyeon hugged Yuri as soon as she saw her

“ Relax, I’m fine. It’s just a scratch. I told you not to come. ”

“ Why can’t I not when my bestfriend got hit by a baseball bat? ” Yuri laughed as Taeyeon glared at her.

“ Butler Kang told you that huh? ” Taeyeon nodded

“ I’m glad that my grandfather is still healthy enough to swing the baseball bat at me. ” Taeyeon’s gazed soften.

“ What is it this time? ”

“ Same old story, don’t worry it’ll pass. ”

“ Where are you sleeping tonight? Let’s go to my house. ”

“ Nah I don’t want to worry your mom. ”

“ She loves you too much. ”

“ Yeah more than you. ”

“ Yah ” Yuri just laughed

“ Are you going to be okay alone? ”

“ It’s okay I won’t die that easily, my blood is precious. It worth a million dollars, remember? ”

I know you are not okay Yuri ah – Taeyeon’s thought

“ I told you that I don’t like hearing that joke, remember? ” Taeyeon said

“ Okay okay, now can you get me out of here? I hate staying in the hospital. ”

“ Okay, wait for me here. I’ve called my driver, I will take you to your place. ”

“ Hurry up ” Yuri said as she threw tantrum like a kid

“ Geez stop acting like a brat ” Taeyeon said as she walked out

“ Ah I miss Ms. Jung already. ” Yuri mumbled as she watched Taeyeon walking away.