The Plan

It's hurt

Taeyeon’s POV

 

I’m not surprise by Minho’s attitude nor his words but what surprised me was the information that was given by him. One, his brother, the president of Kwon Corp is here. That information alone showed trouble. Minho, Donghae and their mother, their names alone already bring trouble in the air for Yuri. Minho is exactly like his mother, quick to use his mouth but not much of a doer. Donghae, on the other hand, doesn’t talk much but his involvement won’t ensure Yuri good news. Second, Jessica is on a date with Donghae? That doesn’t make sense. Jessica doesn’t know him nor have they ever encountered before. Apart from all of this, there is one thing I’m definitely sure of and that is Minho was bluffing. I looked at Yuri who was standing still for a good 10 seconds, she either was too shock to move or she doesn’t believe Minho’s words. After all, they did spent their childhood together. I grabbed a hold of her left hand to stop her from doing anything harshly.

“Yuri I don’t think…” but before I could calm her down. The shadow from my left side move up to the board. Before I could react, Tiffany swung her right hand across Minho’s face real hard and he stumbled down to the floor. Enraged by the unpreparedness of his defend and embarrassed by the watchful eyes of the other students, he quickly stood up and darted toward my girlfriend. I let go of Yuri and pulled Tiffany behind my back.

“Minho, you should calm down.” I said as he stopped midway, his face showed how angry he was.

“Who the hell is this ?” He screamed pointing his finger at the furious girl behind my back.

"Who do you think you are to walk around acting disrespectful toward everybody?” Tiffany screamed back with the same level of voice. The furious guy smirk and turned his to face me.

“Who am I? Kim Taeyeon, why don’t you educate this low life? Tell her who she is messing with.” Okay now I’m too wanting to punch him in the face. How can he talk as if we were friend? Consider the fact that this tall guy is two years younger than us.

“Minho! Enough! you should stop this before your grandfather know about it.” I said pointing at the crowd of students that we started to attract. Speaking of crowd, I finally realized. Yuri was nowhere to be seen. Minho seemed to notice too as he sat down on the chair and started laughing historically. I turned my head to the board and what he wrote was ‘IDOIT’.

 

Yuri’s POV

 

I ran as fast as I can through the corridor of the school into every room that I thought Jessica may be in. I should have seen this coming. The expensive sport car in front of the school was familiar but I was too careless to notice. Jessica being out of reach the whole day shouldn’t be a coincident. As soon as I registered what Minho said, I just ran like my instinct told me to. Jessica would never do this to me. This must be a set-up. This master plan obviously created by my aunt and her evil sons. Speaking of evil son, I ran even faster, Donghae will never have good intention on girls. Love is his game and girls are his toys. Why would he even doing this, you may ask? Because just like his mother, he will always make sure to put me down whenever he can, however he can. That is just much of a threat I am to them.

I ran to the teacher’s offices in the opposite building in hope of seeing Jessica, being a workaholic that she was, maybe Donghae did ask her on a date but she rejected him? To my disappointment, the office was a ghost town, not a single soul can be seen. I ran out of there and rushed my way to the cafeteria, everyone was looking at me as if I had gone mad. My face was covered in sweat and I was constantly out of breath. I ran outside to the parking lot and noticed that Jessica’s car was still in the same place. Donghae’s car hadn’t moved either. That mean they are still in the school ground, then why would it be so hard to find them? Too tired and confused to run any longer I dropped down on the ground beside the school gate. A shadow covered the sunlight that shined brightly above my head. I looked up as the girl began to talk.

“Why are you sitting here all by yourself?” She smiled at me and hold her free hand out to me. I stood up without accepting her offer and step back from her. She frown as her left hand gripped tight on her umbrella. Who is this weirdo?

“I’m sorry but I have to go.” I excused myself and started walking.

“This school is weird. Why do they left the students sitting and walking around while the teachers gather around with each other in the broad daylight?” She mumbled loud enough for me to hear. I don’t have time to play so … wait a minute did she say teacher? I turned back to the weird girl and she was still standing at the same place.

“Where did you say the teachers gather at?” I asked, she smile, her doe eyes were sparkling as if she won a price or something.

“They gathered in front of the school entrance. They were talking about going to the dean’s office before they left.” She replied

“Really? Was Ms. Jung with them?” I asked excitedly, happy to finally getting some lead.

“Who?” I’m starting to get irritated. How can she not know Ms. Jung?

“The English teacher, Jessica Jung, white skin, brown hair and about 162cm tall, pretty face…” I can’t believe I have to describe my girlfriend to this girl but she may be the only one who can help me right now so…

“Oh wow, this is really funny. Haha actually I’m not a student here.” I looked at the girl in front of me who started laughing her off. Not to sound judgmental but she did look like an alligator right now. I guess I didn’t notice because I didn’t pay attention before that she didn’t wear our school uniform. It was weird because she was about the same age as me and this is school hour but she wore normal clothes. However, her business is not my problem, so I decided to try one last time.

“Fine but are you sure that you didn’t see her?”

“Well I did see a woman that fit your description. She was walking with a man. I saw them headed on the third floor balcony.” My eyes widen, Jessica really was with Donghae?

“Thank you. I need to go.” I ran as soon as I got the information.

“You owe me, Kwon Yuri!!!” I turned back when I heard the girl screamed at me but she was gone. Who is she? How did she even know my name? Wait this is not a time for that. I ran up to the third floor and checked every room and the balcony but there was no sight of them, not before I arrived in front of the dean’s office. I saw Donghae walking out of the door*, he was talking to someone with his back facing me. As soon as I recognize a woman’s laugh which was none other than my girlfriend, I ran up to them without thinking of what I was going to do. Just like I expected, I saw Jessica standing no too far from my cousin but what I did not expected were the other teachers that were gathering around them. Everyone was surprised to see me, especially Jessica.

“Ms. Kwon, what are you doing here?” Mrs. Kim, my Math teacher asked me. I stood up straight and fixed my clothes before finding words to reply her.

“I…I…” But my stupid head couldn’t think of anything.

"I called her to my office because I wanted to talk to her about the upcoming exam but I forgot about it when I got called into this meeting.” Jessica suddenly voiced out. I looked at her, thank you girlfriend for saving my . /

“Ye…s I can’t afford to fail Ms. Jung’s class. I might end up failing the whole semester.” I went with the lie hoping at least half of them would believe it.

“Well I will take my leave, I’m glad to meet everyone.” Donghae said and bowed toward the people in front of him. As he walked away, Minho showed up beside him. Instead of ignoring my existence like his brother did, Minho looked at me with a smirk on his face. Now I finally know what is going on, Minho screwed me over. He set me up.

“Such a nice gentleman”

“We have the best president, aren’t we?”

“Our boss has such handsome and polite children.”

"Didyou see the car they drove in?" 

"Oh my god I would kill to have that car.” After my evil cousins were out of sight, all the teacher started chatting to each other deciding which of their two future bosses should they up to.

I looked at Jessica who was smiling while looking at her phone. Why is my girlfriend acting so weird? I don’t have any reasons to doubt her but right now everything doesn’t make me feel good.

“Yuri, are you okay?” Taeyeon ran toward me with Tiffany following close behind.

“I’m okay” I replied still fixing my eyes on Jessica. Did she forget that I’m still here?

“What is up with the gathering?” Tiffany said pointing out the weird scene in front of her which brought my attention to her hand.

“What happened? Why is your hand so red?” I asked grabbing everyone’s attention including Jessica’s. She looked like she just realized where she was. Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany’s hand with her left hand and grabbed mine with her right one.

“We are going to go back to class now.” She said to the teacher and started dragging both of us.

“What…” Why is my bestfriend acting so weird? And Tiffany too, why is everything so weird.

“Let’s go to class, we will talk later.” Taeyeon cut me off and continued dragging me away.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I looked at Yuri’s baby pictures in my phone that was sent to me by my new friend. Today I finally found out what my girlfriend had been keeping from everyone. She is Kwon Yuri, the Kwon’s only princess. Donghae Oppa had been telling me about her childhood all day. I felt bad about her parents’ ill fate but seeing her living so well with all the people who love her, I’m really glad. Donghae Oppa came to invite all the teachers at school to join the grand opening party of the Kwon’s new university. Everyone was thrilled for free food and better jobs opportunity. However, for me I was thrilled to hear that their grandfather planned on introducing Yuri to the world that day. I found it weird that Donghae Oppa knew about our relationship. But considered how close they are, she must have told him everything. I can’t wait to see my girlfriend gets everything that she deserves. I looked at the three figures walking down the school corridor. Tiffany must have played joke on Yuri again and as usual Taeyeon is here to save them. I have to have a talk with Tiffany about getting Yuri in trouble, consider the fact that today she almost got me involve too.

Ding

I looked at my phone as it informed that a text came in.

‘See you at the party, Jessica.’ It was a text from him.

‘Yes, see you Oppa.’

‘Don’t forget our plan, you must keep it a secret.’

‘Yes, I won’t’ I smiled thinking about our plan to surprise Yuri that day.