Chapter VI

A Thousand Dawns [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He really could speak Korean now, even if he stuttered a lot with weird pronunciation.

He talks a lot to me too, and his other Chinese friend also starts to open up.

The other is indifferent, like hallabong statues.

 

 

Johnny chuckled sleepily when he read Yuta’s chat about Sicheng. He got pretty relieved that Yuta had gotten a chance to talk with his dorm mate too. Yuta also informed him how the barriers that existed among students now had disappeared.

He typed back the reply, rolling his body to the left on his own dorm bed. Johnny felt sleepy already, even when the clock only shown 10.13 PM. He didn’t have enough sleeping time the night before, too busy going out around with Ten. His boyfriend got 2 days off the work so he sabotaged Ten on the first day. But that day, Ten told him he’s going for some business with his other friends so Johnny waited on the dorm.

Johnny yawned as he pulled his bolster close to himself. Well, at least he got to eat lunch with Ten on the afternoon.

As the American closed his eyes, his mind slowly wandered to Yuta. Yuta and him had been getting pretty close lately, that Johnny felt as if he had found another soulmate. They share so many similarities and hobbies, and it is so comforting to talk to the Japanese. Plus, the Japanese is hilarious and cute. Johnny always finds himself giggling at the rambles Yuta gives.

They planned each other to go out together when Yuta got his day off, and Johnny’s brain started to work. Where should Johnny bring the Japanese to next? Hanok village? Namsan tower?

As he was deeply thinking, he slowly lost his consciousness and fell asleep. His head lolled to his side, handphone swiftly slipped from his fingers down to the pillow.

Comforting minutes passed since the American departed to slumber land, and the silence got broken with the sound of twisted doorknob.

Ten entered the room with a small plastic bag, rising his eyebrows in confusion when he saw Johnny had fallen asleep.

“Ah, he’s asleep.” The pole dancer murmured before tiptoing his way toward the small fridge in the corner of the room. He took out some puddings he just bought and put it inside, before closed the fridge door and made his way toward Johnny.

The tall guy’s bed shifted a little as Ten sat beside Johnny. He stared at the other’s face before extending his hand and swept away the tall guy’s bangs aside. Ten’s fingers then moved to Johnny’s skin, from his cheek down to the corner of his chin.

What a nice sculpted face… Johnny has this long v-line shaped face with shining brown eyes and pure smile. As if he never been tainted by darkness. As if he was forever a child. 

Ten sighed.

He remembered the first time he met Johnny. A tall, awkward guy who kept on shifting on his place as he was introduced in the front class. Ten remembered thinking the boy was cute.

Johnny Seo had caught his attention from the first time.

It all started with friendly gesture. Ten knew how hard it could be for Johnny to fit in the class, especially when he was still sticking to legit American culture. His language and intonation also funny as heck, reminding Ten on his own.

All that Ten ever wished, was just to be Johnny’s friend. Nothing more. He knew he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter