Chapter V

A Thousand Dawns [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuta closed his phone when Jiho suddenly called him from behind.

“Prepare me the passion fruit mojito, Yuta.”

The Japanese immediately moved toward his section and started to mix the drinks.

Johnny and him had been going out a lot. Chatting, visiting places, and talk.

Johnny is an attractive guy. Other than his gorgeous look, he is also a warm person. The American is undeniably cute, easily flustered, loves to joke around, and has adapted to Seoul’s life pretty well. He took Yuta to discover different sight of Seoul that the Japanese had never seen before.

Yuta, slowly, falling in love with Seoul.

Well that’s a good thing, remembering he still had long way to go before he finished his internship and returned to Japan.

But the problem is...he also started to fall for Johnny too.

The bartender bit his lower lip as he put the passion fruit as garnish, then rose his face to search for who ordered the drink.

His eyes widened a little when he saw Ten was sitting on the chair not far from the bartender, with a gorgeous man on his side. They were talking too close to each other, chuckling and to make it worse the unknown man was holding Ten’s hand.

They looked a little bit too romantic!

Yuta still didn’t blink until Jiho nudged him lightly. “The drink is for the man next to Ten. It’s Lee Taeyong.”

Yuta looked at the silver-haired man, before slowly made his way toward them.

Once he put the drink and returned, he nudged Jiho slightly. “Who is that man?”

Jiho turned over his shoulder to glance at both Ten and Taeyong before back at Yuta. “Ten’s ex-boyfriend.”

Yuta widened his eyes in surprise. “Ex?”

Then why the hell were they sitting there, looking all romantic and hot like new born couple?

As if he could read Yuta’s mind, Jiho smiled and folded his arms. “They broke up because Taeyong married his real boyfriend.”

Yuta looked back at Jiho, eyebrows furrowed. “…real boyfriend?”

Jiho sighed. “Ten was just, his mistress. Now that he’s married, Ten couldn’t even call him boyfriend anymore.”

Jiho glanced again at the two, before shrugged.

“Well they more likely, become friends with benefit now. Taeyong only comes here once in a while, but usually once he visits they end up in the hotel.”

Yuta gave a speechless look, totally shocked with the information he had just got. His lips parted open, wanted to say something but couldn’t.

Corrupted.

Ten is corrupted.

Then why the heck Johnny became his boyfriend? How could thekind-hearted American chooses this ty Thai as his lover?

Yuta just couldn’t understand.

The young bartender looked at the lovey dovey couple in front of him, before inhaling a breath. “What about… Taeyong’s husband? Does he know about this already?”

“I doubt.” Jiho shook his head. “Jaehyun is a very busy baker. He spends most of the days working in his bakery down the street. Taeyong comes once in a while, maybe by this time Jaehyun is going somewhere.”

Yuta’s eyebrows twitched. Cheaters.

“…but you know, no secrets would last forever.” Jiho said again, returning back to his drinks. “When you play with fire, you tend to get burnt. You know.”

“Oh, I hope they would got dried to ashes, then.” Yuta muttered under his breath, but loud enough for Jiho to hear.

“Yuta, don’t mingle with their business.” The mixologist warned, putting down his tequila bottle and looked at Yuta with a frown. “It’s their mess, you don’t have to add oil or it’d eat other things it not suppose to eat.”

Yuta looked at the passion fruit mojito he was holding.

“Including you.” Jiho added, before shrugged. “I’m just warning you.”

Yuta gave a short nod before approaching the couple and placed the glass in front of Taeyong.

The silver haired man gave a nod, busy holding Ten’s hand. Yuta could see how one of Taeyong’s hand lead down to play in a forbidden area between Ten’s pants.

The Japanese pulled away with a flat face, before turning on his heels and whispered a ‘ you two’inside his heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What would Johnny do when he saw what just happened?

What would he feel?

Would he break up with Ten?

Well, he should! Why wouldn’t he?

Yuta slammed his half drank tea on the table. He is at his usual mart, with usual gimbapin his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter