Chapter XIII

A Thousand Dawns [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed by really fast and in no time, both Johnny and Yuta had already arrived in Busan. They both stood in front of the train from Seoul, and they were supposed to meet Takuya there. Having never been to Busan before, both international kids turned their heads to look around.

Busan exactly had that port city feeling on it. The faint smell of salt in the air, sound of chirping birds thatfly on the sky accompanied by sound of splashing waves against the rock creating one beautiful melody that create a warm ambiance of the city.

Yuta glanced at Johnny who was still staring at some fishermen on the boat in silence. The taller one looked a bit distracted these days. It wasn’t a bad kind of distraction but it definitely bugged Yuta. Johnny had been fidgeting too much around him and he couldn’t even look straight on Yuta’s eyes. He noticed that the American blinked a bit too fast when Yuta was staring and he became a bit too awkward and kept on getting caught staring at Yuta’s direction.

It is so weird, Yuta couldn’t help but wonder. The Japanese had tried to ask if the other was okay but he kept on saying he was. Liar, there was definitely something wrong.

Yuta’s phone vibrated and the Japanese lifted it up in quick motion. He pressed the phone on his ear, greeted by his best friend’s annoying voice.

“Oi, bakamoto. I’ve been shouting your names for a few times but you don’t look at me even once. Turn around, silly!”

Yuta frowned before turning his body around, spotting random mass behind of him but no Takuya.

“That is too far, only 45 degree to the left!”

Yuta followed the other’s direction, turning to the left but was greeted by some ahjummas instead.

“I say to the left! Why the heck you turn to the right?”

“Hei, moron of course I turn the opposite it is mirrored!” Yuta hissed as he turned to the right, spotting his best friend waving from a far. The Japanese snorted before turning toward Johnny and grabbed the other’s hand. He could feel Johnny tensed under his touch, so he stopped and turning to check the other.

Johnny blinked faster when Yuta looked at him. He cleared his throat and nudged his chin toward Takuya. “T-there, right?” With that, Johnny awkwardly started to step forward and left Yuta frowning beside him.

Takuya brought a friend him with him. A busan guy with a 24 hours goofy yet funny expression. Not really a friend though, because Takuya’s expression turned sour when he introduced the guy to Johnny and Yuta. “So this annoying looking friend of mine here is called Joonjae. He lives next to my dorm, he’s clingy, and he’s a ert.”

“I am not-,” Joonjae protested before grinning and shook both Johnny and Yuta’s hand. “I am Joonjae. Takuya’s future boyfriend.”

Yuta almost choked on his spit when he heard Joonjae’s words, while Johnny just blinked a few times in confusion. Takuya on the other hand immediately swung his right hand to slap the back of Joonjae’s head.

“He loves to bulltin’ around.” Takuya let out a sour smile, ignoring the pained whimpers escaping Joonjae’s lips. “Just ignore him, okay.”

Yuta nodded his head but sharply looked at Takuya, demanding for explanation later on. “Well, okay whatever. I am hungry! We left early and we only had kimbaps. Feed us food! They say Busan has the best food!”

“Your blackhole is starting to react again?” Takuya sighed as he glanced at Yuta’s stomach. “I am about to take you guys eating indeed. Busan means seafood-, so I will take you guys to eat Busan’s fresh seafood.”

“That sounded nice!” Yuta nodded at Johnny, who also looked excited.

“It is-, I am a hidden tour guide by nature so let’s go.” Takuya winked at them before leading the way.

Joonjae stopped and turned toward both Yuta and Johnny. “Actually it was me who took him there first and he kinda like it so he recommend it to yo-”

“Ish, babojae!” Takuya shouted from up to the front. “Walk faster! Don’t disturb my guests!”

Joonjae just grinned before sprang toward Takuya and poked the other Japanese on the cheek. “You are so aggressive today. Are you being shy in front of your friends?”

Takuya swatted the Korean hand aside and Yuta watched them in curiosity. Oh, since when had Takuya gotten so close with this Joonjae guy? Why that baka friend of him hadn’t mentioned anything about this Joonjae guy at all?

Yuta watched as Joonjae swung his right arm to pull Takuya closer to him. The Japanese st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter