Chapter II

A Thousand Dawns [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The small bar Yuta had his internship in is called The Dead Rabbit, and it was located near Yuta’s dorm. His shift started at 5 PM to 1 AM, with 2 day offs in a week. His boss is a very friendly and funny Korean man, and it eased Yuta a little. His seniors also did just fine, with one woman bartender called Chaerin and one professional mixologist called Jiho.

“You can mix basic drinks, can’t you?” Jiho asked him casually, with arms crossed in front of his chest.

“I can,” Yuta replied confidently.

“Let’s taste your skill. Make us the easiest one. Tequila sunrise for me, and…” Jiho glanced at Chaerin who was wiping the table. “Margarita for CL.”

Yuta nodded, then started to move to take the shakers and spirits he needed. He swifly mixed the alcohol insides, poured it into the shaker and shook it in a certain speed.

Chaerin whistled when she saw how Yuta shook the drink. “Still awkward, but pretty nice.”

Yuta couldn’t help but grin when he heard the compliment. “-thank you.”

He started to pour the drink into the strain, passing it to glasses, then handed it to his seniors.

“You do flair?” Jiho asked as he sipped on the tequila sunrise. “Woah, you put a little too much orange juice. It overpowered the tequila.”

“I… am not that skilled yet.” Yuta shrugged before scratched the back of his head. “Ah… I did…?”

“Well you gotta learn as you go then,” Jiho said before took another sip. “The customers here love it when we do shows sometimes. And it’s okay, it’s not that bad.”

“My margarita also doing fine.” Chaerin commented then put her glass in the sink. “It’s not weekend, we have plenty free times. I will teach you the specialties of our bar’s drink.”

Yuta smiled and nodded excitedly. “Thank you.”

It was indeed not a crowded night. The bar was pretty spacey, but still quite packed with hot girls and hot guys walking around.

Yuta was busy polishing the glasses while memorizing the Matcha on rock recipe he had just learned from Chaerin before when a petite guy with pretty face approached.

“Zico, CL, good evening!” he greeted with an excited voice, hands folded on top of the table.

“Hei, Ten.” Chaerin replied the small guy while Jiho gave a cool nod. “Champagne strawberry martini like usual?”

The guy who was called Ten nodded, before stretched. “Ah, I need a little heat off before I hit the stage.”

Yuta looked at the guy with a few blinks. Well, the guy has a funny accent. Like his voice was slightly high-pitched even though his words were loud and clear.

Realizing Yuta’s eyes on him, Ten averted his gaze to greet the Japanese with a very pretty smile. “Hi, you are new?”

Yuta nodded with a polite smile, hands stopped a bit.

“I am Chittaphon. Call me Ten.” The guy grinned. “What’s your name?”

“Y-yuta.” Yuta replied, slightly confused with the pretty guy’s name. It sounded so weird. What was it again?

“Oh?” Ten rose his eyebrows high. “You are not Korean?”

Yuta shook his head and smiled. “I am Japanese.”

“Cool!” Ten exclaimed in excitement, looking at both Chaerin and Jiho. “We need more foreigners here, it will color the circle over the line!”

Jiho just grinned and handed Ten the drink. “Yeah, sure do princess Ten.”

Ten received the drink before turned toward Yuta again. “Nice to meet you, Yuta. Have a great time here. And don’t get seduced by Zico. He has seven lovers waiting to get ed now.”

“Oh, the Ten.” Zico rolled his eyes, and Ten broke into lau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter