Movie Madness: Part 2

Three Beagles and a Kitty: Epilogues

Let's continue with this wacky movie party :)


Meanwhile in the kitchen, the hybrid had started yet another feeding frenzy. Suho decided to just bring out a bunch of their favorites, like bulgogi, samgyupsal, salmon, and some fruit dishes.

“Isn’t there anymore pizza, hyung?” Tao mewed sadly. His pouting face was resting on the dining table, making it slightly hard to decipher what he was saying. Not that it was an issue for the kitty’s friends.

“I think we ate it all Taozi, but check in the fridge.” Suho said, flipping two large pieces of salmon in a pan. Tao quickly made his way to the refrigerator, which was surrounded by his beagle housemates who were all grabbing random handfuls of food.

“Uho hung, ur da est.” Was all that one could make out from Baekhyun. His cheeks were full of food and there was a large piece of bread sticking out of his mouth.

“Yeah, we’ll have to go shopping with you to buy more food tomorrow.” Chen added. He was currently in the process of making a large sandwich on the floor. Chanyeol was belly down on the floor next to him, munching on some teriyaki chicken. He was waiting in anticipation for his hyung to finish making the sandwhich, hoping he'd get a bite.

“It’s no problem, puppies.” The generous man said. He simply couldn’t resist spoiling hybrids.

“Is the meat ready, Myeon hyung?” Kai asked, small fluffy tail wagging eagerly. He was sitting on Lay’s lap in the place of Sehun. The Ragdoll currently on the floor using Chanyeol’s back as a pillow.

“Yep, c’mon and get it.” He said with a smile. Before either of them could move, Luhan took it from the shorter man’s hands and set it on the table for the others.

“Thanks hyung!” Kai barked, diving head first into the samgyupsal. That proved to be a fatal mistake as the puppy burned his teeth and tongue instantly. “Ow ow owie, hot hot hot!” The dog moaned, dunking his tongue into Lay’s glass of water.

“Are you okay, Jongie?” The concerned bunny asked. He quickly started blowing into the glass of water, hoping it would aid in removing the boy's pain.

“Kai, you know you need to wait for it to cool.” Suho said, patting the toy poodle’s head. He whined in distress, his poor tongue still sore.

"Bu I stho hungie..." The pup moaned, tears starting to cloud his eyes. Lay pressed kisses to the puppy's neck in an effort to comfort him.

“Yah, Suho are you cooking in here?” Everyone turned to see D.O. walking into the room in a rather hunched position. Xiumin was right at his side, rubbing the shorter man’s back.

“Just a little snack.” Suho replied. “And what happened to you?”

“Little snack? Looks like you’re making a whole new meal.” Xiumin analyzed the room and wondered how a bunch of beagles stuffing their face on the floor, a deer munching on a large fruit salad, and a cat hovering over a cooking salmon equaled a ‘little snack’.

“Wha appened to or back, hyung?” Kai asked, his tounge hanging out of his mouth as he spoke. D.O. immediately noticed how red it looked.

“My back is still hurting from being smooshed on a couch with everyone for 2 hours.” He groaned. “And what happened to you?”

“He burned his tongue on the meat.” Lay said. He was blowing the meat on the plate and wrapping it into small, cool lettuce wraps for the puppy.

“Ouch.” Xiumin said, making a twisted face.

“That’s why I only eat fruit and vegetables.” Luhan chuckled, taking a large bite out of an apple. “You can eat them cold and raw.”

“You only eat them because you can’t eat anything else.” Tao said, taking a seat next to Luhan. He happily sat his plate of salmon on the table and began slicing with a knife. Luhan would have made a snarky reply, but Tao looked too cute digging into his meal so he held back. Instead he got him a drink from the fridge.

“Hey Sehun, get up.” Luhan said, lightly kicking the cat on the floor. “The fish is ready.”

“Huh…”

“The fish is done cooking.” Chanyeol parroted.

“Nyaaaaa….I have to get up? I’m too tired.” He pouted.

“You’re not even cute.” Baekhyun said, causing an outburst of laughs from around the room.

“Ugh…what’s going on in here?” Kris wiped his entire face with his large hands, trying to fully wake up. He’d dozed off for a bit while waiting for the soreness in his legs to pass.

“Suho’s in here preparing a buffet.” Xiumin said. The man spoke with an annoyed tone, yet he was currently fixing a plate for himself. (Hey, who wouldn't take advatage of a free meal?)

“They just ate, man.” The giant said. Sure he spoiled his pets as much as the next hybrid owner, but he tried not to overdo it with food. They’d get some extra treats here and there, but it was very infrequent for the most part.

Xiumin shrugged. “This probably won’t fill these kids anyway.” Kris sighed and just took a seat next to Lay and Kai.

“Ugh whatever. I’m too tired to argue.” He sank his head into his folded arms on the table top. Lay offered the man some bulgogi, which he wordlessly accepted.

Suho took his place beside Luhan. The deer alternated between feeding himself and the human from his very large fruit salad. Suho decided to eat the remaining samgyupsal that Kai and Xiumin hadn’t taken. It was an odd combination to rotate between forkfuls of meat and fruit, but he didn’t say anything about it. The act of trying to get a hybrid to stop sharing their food was a challenge in itself.

Chanyeol decided to feed Sehun his fish, figuring there was no need to make the kitty move and aggravate him. Plus he looked rather comfortable on the beagle’s back and it was pretty darn cute. And honestly, Chanyeol rarely ever got feed Sehun or do anything skinshippy with the normally non-dog friendly kitty. So he was going to take full advantage of this open opportunity. He had to roll over onto his back to be able to feed Sehun easier, but he was sure the kitty was much more comfortable on the beagle's soft tummy anyway. Sehun would have protested, but he wasn't one to stop fish from coming to him, so he let the dog feed him...this time.

D.O. sat down next to Baekhyun. It was mainly because he wanted to rest his back against the smooth fridge rather than slouching in the stools of the dining table. The short man was rather irritated with the pain he was still experiencing in his back. But with Baekhyun feeding him small finger sandwiches, sesame chicken, and kimchi, his nerves started to ease. Usually the independent man didn't like being spoiled, even by his hyungs, but it was calming and made sitting through the pain from his back much easier. And of course he pup was oh so happy to feed D.O. when he was in a grumpy mood. Watching the way the short man's lips would just barely curve into a small smile while he tried to look intimmidating just made Baekhyun's heart flutter.

Xiumin figured he’d sit next to Chen, mainly because he also wanted to make himself a sandwich. He’d been on a diet for a while and thought he could treat himself to a bit more food tonight. It was a party after all. The blond man naturally began to scratch Chen’s neck under his collar, right where he liked it, eliciting quite a bit of happy panting and tail wagging from the boy. The tan beagle smiled, loving the attention he was getting from his hyung. He scooched closer the shorter man and rested his head on his shoulder. Xiumin smiled. When Chen got like that, he soon fell into his own world where nothing mattered other than being petted. So the blond man had to feed Chen the rest of his sandwhich, but he didn't mind it all too much.

 

After the super large, totally not a small snack, everyone helped Suho tidy up. The humans cleaned up the kitchen with the hybrids handled the theater room, right down to scrubbing down the couch and mopping the floor.

“Nyaaaaa…I’m tired.” Sehun yawned. He was currently curled up on the living room couch, which still needed to be moved back into its proper room.

“Yah, you didn’t even do any work.” Baekhyun grumbled.

“Yesth I did.” The kitten said, nuzzling his head into the couch cushion, knowing good and well that he'd done nothing to aid in the cleaning.

“Liar…” Tao pouted.

“Hey, are you guys done in there?” Kris called.

“Yeah!” Chanyeol replied. He bounded into the kitchen, with the other hybrids right behind him. They were met with a spotless kitchen and four exhausted looking humans leaning face down over the countertop.

“We finished, ge.” Tao purred cutely.

“Ugh good…now let’s hit the hay.”

“Huh?” Tao tilted his head, unfamiliar with the Korean version of the expression.

“Sleep time.” Chen said, patting the kitten on the back. Tao nodded, a yawn making its way past his lips.

The group split up into Suho’s separate bathrooms where they washed up and put on their pajamas. The hybrids all had their cute animal onesies. Chanyeol’s was a giraffe, Baekhyun wore a flying squirrel, Chen a dinosaur, Tao a panda, Sehun had a cat, Lay wore a unicorn, Kai had a black panther and Luhan a reindeer.

“Aigoo, why are you so boring Hun?” Kai asked.

“What do you mean?” the cat replied, his tone completely disinterested.

“You’re a cat. Why not get a different animal costume?”

“Hmph, why would I want to dress like anything else? Cats are perfect.” Sehun replied smugly.

“Right…” Baekhyun said with a roll of his eyes.

“What about that hyung?” Sehun asked, pointing an accusing finger at Luhan. “He’s dressed like a deer.”

“I’m a reindeer. They’re different from regular deer.” Luhan huffed.

“Different how?” Sehun hissed.

“They can fly.” Tao said cheerily.

“What?!”

“They fly with Santa every Christmas.” The kitten purred. This time Sehun rolled his eyes.

“What are you guys talking about?” D.O. asked, walking into the room with the other owners.

“Our pajamas~” Chanyeol happily barked. “Aren’t they cute?”

“Not as cute as me.” Xiumin said with a smirk, kissing his fingers and making a heart with them.

“Aigoo, that was actually pretty y, hyung.” Chanyeol chuckled, his cheeks reddening slightly.

“Wae? Was it really?” he asked, an adorably confused expression on his face.

“Yeah, but now you look cute.” Baekhyun said.

“What?”

“Hyung can only be cute if he's not trying.” Kai said. “He can’t do it intentionally.”

“Yeah, it looks cheesy if he tries too hard.” Chen added.

“Unlike me.” Tao mewed, poking his cheeks with his fingers. Lay giggled.

“Why are you all picking on me?” Xiumin whined. He covered his face with his hands to hide his blush.

“Because you’re so cute when we do it.” Suho laughed, patting the man on the back.

"Yeah, naturally cute." Luhan added. And everyone laughed. Well, everyone except Xiumin.

“C’mon guys. Let’s get to bed.” Kris chuckled. The entire group followed the tall man up to Lay’s bedroom, some still chuckling along the way.

“Will we all fit in the bed?” Tao asked, head tilted.

“We’re using sleeping bags. Remember Taozi?” Kai said, grabbing his a blue bag from the corner. Suho had purchased a set of sleeping bags a while ago when his parents gave him a coupon for one of their stores as a birthday present and he decided that a set of a dozen sleeping bags was the most interesting option at the store.

“Why do we have to sleep on the floor?” Sehun hissed. Suho shot him a glare that quickly silenced him.

“Because we have guests and not enough room on our beds. So we’re sleeping in Lay’s room since he has pillows all over his floor anyway.”

“I hope my room is nice enough for you all~.” Lay said shyly, a blush across his face.

“Your room is great XingXing.” Baekhyun barked happily.

“Yeah, it’s the best.” Chen said as he snuggled into his bright pink sleeping bag.

“I think it’s cute.” Kai added, happily rolling around on a pile of unicorn plushies.

Suho distributed the rest of the sleeping bags to the group. Unfortunately, the sleeping bags were in fact one size range, being limited to the size of the average male. Thus Kris, Chanyeol, and Tao had quite a bit of a challenge getting comfortable in the slightly small sleeping bags.

“Heh, sorry guys, but the pack only had one size.” Suho apologized.

“It’s fine hyung, we’re comfortable.” Chanyeol said, despite the fact that only half of his body was covered up. Tao was also quite content; being a cat he was used to curling his body up into a fluffy ball when he slept. He purred happily as he snuggled himself closer to Chanyeol, finding pleasure in the other’s warmth. Kris on the other hand looked much less pleased. The sleeping bag was only long enough to cover his extremely long legs making him essentially look like a merman. It was rather uncomfortable to say the least.

“Ugh…yeah….” Kris grumbled. He didn’t mean to sound upset, but he surely wasn’t anticipating sleeping like that all night. It also didn’t help that he was only wearing a tank top to sleep, meaning it would be quite breezy when he slept.

“Want me to grab some extra blankets, hyung?” Suho asked, trying not to outwardly chuckle at Kris’s dilemma.

“No no, it’s fine Myeon. I’ll be fine.” Kris replied sheepishly. Deep down, he really hoped that Suho would insist on the blankets.

“Well, alright. If you’re really okay.” The man smiled.

Damn.

“I’ll keep you warm, gege.” Tao purred. He wrapped his long arms around Kris’s upper body and nuzzled close to him. Kris blushed, but couldn’t stop the gummy smile from spreading across his face.

“Thanks Tao.”

“Alright, lights out.” Suho said, hitting the light switch and shrouding the room in darkness.

Sehun yawned and took his place near Lay’s cushion fort. He didn’t like being so closed to other people when he slept, so he decided to put some distance between himself and the others. Kai however didn’t seem to notice, as he rolled his way right next to Sehun in his sleeping bag. The pup smiled happily at the Ragdoll kitten who hissed back at him. He was not pleased about a dog sleeping in such close proximity to him.

“Sehun, be nice.” Suho reminded him. Sehun grumbled angrily to himself as he turned away from the toy poodle hybrid. Again, Kai seemed unaware of Sehun’s irritation (or just didn't care) and merely pulled the kitten back against his chest, slowly his rainbow fur. Sehun closed his eyes and tried to ignore the gross smell of dog saliva. Kai then started to nuzzle into the kitty’s cheek, which the younger boy was also not too happy about. But for some strange reason he couldn’t move away. The action almost felt…comforting.

No! No way Sehun. You are not about to let this mutt, rub all over you all night. Sehun thought. And yet, he still couldn’t bring himself to move away. He could hear Kai’s tail thumping happily in his sleeping bag. Soon the kitten found himself almost serenaded by the sound of Kai’s tail and was slowly drifting into sleepiness.

Lay was happy to see Sehun acting so accepting of Kai’s skinship. (Believe it or not, that was accepting for Sehun’s standards). He’d miss being able to sleep next to his kitty for one night, but figured that getting more comfortable with the dogs was more important. Luhan sensed the bunny’s mild sadness and pulled the fellow herbivore into his arms. Lay smiled, a dimple forming on one cheek, and returned Luhan’s hug. The deer slowly began the blue bunny’s hair, an action that always put him to sleep quickly. Lay yawned. He snuggled closer to his gege and let his eyes fall closed. Luhan smiled endearingly at the younger boy as he too let himself fall asleep.

Xiumin too had a smile on his face upon seeing his deer so happy at being able to sleep next to his Chinese hybrid buddy. He lay down contently, pulling an orange unicorn plush close, and closed his eyes. Within 2 minutes, he felt the presence of another body pressed against his back. Confused, he turned around and his eyes met Baekhyun’s. The pup gave the blond man a quick on the nose, before panting happily. Xiumin’s eyes widened in shock and he buried his face in the unicorn toy to hide his blush. Baekhyun was just as openly affectionate as Luhan, but the fact of the matter was that Luhan wasn’t as overly cuddly with other humans; even Xiumin’s close friends. The beagles however didn’t care if they were with Kris or anyone else; they just loved being with people. Xiumin laughed softly, and patted the space next to him for Baekhyun to come close, even though they were already nearly nose to nose. Baekhyun’s tail immediately began to wag and he pulled himself close to his hyung, using the man’s chest as a pillow. Xiumin patted the boy’s hair softly and the two slowly drifted to sleep.

Chen chose to sleep next to Suho, mainly because the man was already in the area where Chen decided to lay down. Suho gently stoked Chen’s cheeks, an action that appeased his cat genes quite nicely, slowly soothing the boy to sleep. All of Kris’s friends were aware that Chen was part cat. They’d each found out one way or another, whether it was from Kris accidentally blowing the secret and then begging them not to mention it, or one of the hybrids picking up on it. All of them were very intrigued by the boy to say the least, each interested in how his mannerisms were reflected by his unique species. Suho was happy that he had Sehun and thus knew how to appeal to cats, meaning he was easily able to give Chen the kitty pampering that he so craved. The catdog snuggled closely to the older man, quiet hums coming from his mouth. He didn’t want to purr. He still wasn’t comfortable exhibiting many cat behaviors around Kris’s friends. But Suho’s petting was so comforting, he almost couldn’t help it. So the older man stopped, seemingly sensing what Chen was feeling. He didn’t want to accidentally force him into doing something he was uncomfortable with, so the two simply snuggled together in a cute little bundle before eventually entering their slumber.

D.O. isn’t sure how he found himself wrapped in Chanyeol’s arms. One second he was trying to get comfortable as he lay on top of a pile of plushies, then the next second he was being spooned by a giant beagle puppy. The silver dog clearly enjoyed snuggling with his shorter friends, but the feeling wasn’t mutual in the case of D.O. He knew that Chanyeol wouldn’t hurt him intentionally, but he always feared that the pup would get too caught up in a hug and accidentally crush him in his grip. Sometimes the beagle didn’t know his own strength. But it seemed that Chanyeol was well aware of the shorter man’s nervousness. He rolled onto his back with D.O. still in his grasp so that the smaller human was lying directly on top of him. Before D.O. could even react to the extreme intimacy of their position, his nose was by Chanyeol, and even in the dark he could tell that the older boy was smiling. D.O. was glad that the lights were off so that no one could see his blush. Slowly, he lay his heated face on top of Chanyeol’s chest and let himself fade off into sleep, which was pretty easy with Chanyeol calmly his hair.

The soft, soothing sound of Suho's airconditoner, a puppy's thumping tail, and some quiet purrs were the last sounds to be heard as Chanyeol nuzzled his head into D.O.'s hair and joined him in a peacful rest. 


I hope this was fluffy enough for you all. I tried really hard to add as much a possible since there wasn't much 'plot' left for this chapter. Also, as a note, I don't know if there even is a Korean version of 'hit the hey', I just wanted something for Tao to be confused by.

Thank you all for reading.

Unfortunately, updates might start coming in a bit slower. I've been really loaded with work recently and it's only about to grow with midterms coming up and then everything after that will probably just take up all of my time. I haven't even had time to think of many future chapters. But I'll try to do as much as I can so I can get out as many chapters as quickly as possible.

Thanks for reading :)