C7.

Chaenarios For You.

It was Friday and you got ready to see Hyungwon.

You prepared gimbap for him to congratulate him on his promotion at work. You rode the bus to Hyungwon’s apartment.

You smiled and greet the security guard, “Afternoon.” The security gaurd held his head up and smiled.

“Oh, hello, ____. Meeting up with Hyungwon?”

You winked, “You know it.” He chuckled and waved goodbye. You went up to Hyungwon’s apartment. You took out the extra key Hyungwon had given to you to his apartment. You opened the door and beamed,

“Chae Hyungw-”

But your face fell at the trashed apartment.

“What happened in here?” You asked as you place the gimbap on the coffee table. You shifted to Hyungwon who was sitting on the couch while clutching his hair.

“Hyungwon-ah…” You sat next to him. Hyungwon hold up his head and saw you beside him.

He took a deep breath, “Um, babe, now is not really a good time.” Hyungwon said.

“Do you want to talk about it?” You placed your hand on top of his.

“I said now’s not a good time, so please!” Hyungwon shot up with annoyance. You blinked.

He must really be upset.

Hyungwon did not say anything else to you. After a few times of pacing around, he walked over to his room and slammed the door with a loud bang. You jumped a bit but remained your place on the couch.

Then, Hyungwon walked back out of his room with a jacket on.

Without a glance at you, Hyungwon walked out and slammed the front door. You jumped for the second time. You bit your lip in worried.

You knew how temperamental he was, so instead of going after him. You just decided to just let it slip. You stood up and took off your coat. You sighed at the horrible looking, trashed place. You started cleaning up his mess.

After done cleaning up the broken pieces and putting back everything where it belongs, all that was left was the vacuuming. You took out the vaccum and plugged it in.

As you were almost done, suddenly, “OW!”

You yelped and plunked on the floor as you stepped on something.

Just then, Hyungwon opened the door. You looked up with rounded eyes. Hyungwon looked down at you.

You led out a gentle smile, “You’re home?” Hyungwon furrowed his eyebrows and spotted the bottom of your foot bleeding. He sighed and shut the vacuum.

Without a word, Hyungwon put your arm around his neck and carried you bridal style. Hyungwon brought you over to the bathroom.

You kept your eyes on him as he treated your cut. You winched every now and then and he would apologise. You shook your head and suddenly, you felt the urge to kiss him. You gently reached out both your hands. You softly grabbed his jaws. You felt his jaws tightened.

“____, not now. Please.” He said with gritted teeth.

You ignored his plead and held up his face that is now looking up at you. You leaned in and pressed your lips on his. Hyungwon was trying to fight but your kiss was communicating with him.

Slowly, Hyungwon’s lips was kissing back.

After a few seconds, you pulled back.

“They say a kiss on the oo would always make it better,” you said.

The corners of Hyungwon’s mouth slowly curved upwards.

How do you always make me feel better with just that simple kiss?

“Do you feel better?” You asked with puppy looking eyes. Hyungwon could not help himself anymore and eventually smiled, showing his teeth.

“Let’s finish treating you first, okay.” He sweetly caressed your neck and ran his thumb across your jaw. You felt electricity running down your spine at his gentle touch.

My baby's back.

Hyungwon finished treating you and carried you to the living room. Hyungwon cleaned up the mess and kept away the vacuum. Hyungwon later came out from the kitchen with a glass of orange juice.

He sat down next to you and held out the glass, “Drink, baby.” You thanked him and just did as told.

“How’s your foot?” Hyungwon asked.

You nodded, “It’s fine.” Hyungwon quietly sighed and looked down. You looked at your helpless boyfriend and scooted closer.

You grabbed his hand, “Babe, would you mind telling me what’s wrong?” Hyungwon put his hand on yours.

“It’s nothing. It’s just work, that’s all.” He said, not looking up at you.

Your heart broke into more pieces. Could it be?

“You didn’t get it, did you?” You asked. Hyungwon huffed and shook his head while biting his lower lip, keeping him from crying.

“Oh, Wonnie-ah.” You pulled him into a hug. Hyungwon could not take it anymore and cried into your arms. Your eyes became hot as you felt Hyungwon crying. You knew how much the work meant to Hyungwon.

Night fell and you decided to sleepover.

You showered and changed into one of his oversized t-shirt and boxer. You cooked some dinner. Hyungwon was not the type to turn down food, but he did not eat much right then. You knew how super upset it was by the way he played with his food.

After the two of you ate, Hyungwon offered to wash the dishes with you which you opposed but he stubbornly hung around the kitchen no matter what you said. Because there was no much to do, the both of you decided to turn it in early. You came into the blanket and slept on right side. Hyungwon came inside the room and closed the door. You turned the night light on as he shut the main light.

You were afraid of the dark but slowly growing out of it, thanks to Hyungwon. Hyungwon, on the other hand was the type to sleep in pitch dark but suggested the night light for your own comfortability. You have been training to sleep with the night light instead of the main light.

Hyungwon took off his shirt and climbed into bed. You naturally placed your head on his opened arm and he hugged you closer.

“Good night, Hyungwon-ah.”

“Good night, my love.” He said and kissed your forehead. You smiled at his kiss.

Later at about four in the morning, you turned to the right and suddenly felt Hyungwon’s side being empty.

You opened your eyes and looked around, “Hyungwonnie?”

No answer. You climbed out of bed.

“Hyungwon?” You called him. You entered the kitchen, he was not there.

You then, saw a figure at the balcony. You blinked and stepped out into the balcony. Hyungwon had his headphones on and was sitting down facing the table. You tip-toed closer and peeked over his head. Hyungwon was writing a song. You squinted your eyes as you tried to read his scribbles. Just then, Hyungwon’s head turned to you. Your expression turned to a suprised one.

Hyungwon led out a gentle smile and took off his headphones and put them on the table. You meekly smiled and sat down on his lap.

You pecked him a kiss, “What are you doing up in four in the morning?”

“I got an idea for a song.” He said. You placed your forehead on his forehead.

“Can’t it wait ‘till tomorrow for you to write it down? You should be resting,” you said with eyes closed.

Hyungwon chuckled, “You know how I am when I get ideas.”

You lifted your head from his and looked at him, “Unfortunately, I do.” Hyungwon lightly laughed.

“Could I give a listen?” You asked.

Hyungwon shook his head, “Not until it’s done.” You pout. He smiled and pinched your nose.

“It’s a suprise song for you. I don’t wanna ruin it.”

You sighed, “Fine.” He caressed your back.

“You should go back to bed. You got work tomorrow.” He said.

“No. Not unless you come into bed with me.” You stubbornly refused. Hyungwon chuckled.

“But I wanna finish this first.” He pointed at his lyric book.

You pursed his lower lip out, “Please.”

“____..” Hyungwon looked at you. You tilted your head cutely and leaned in.

You pressed your lips on his. Hyungwon kissed back and was about to stop until suddenly, he felt your hand on his bare abs. parted in shock and you took the oppurtunity to enter your tongue.

The kiss heated up as you changed your position on him. You placed each leg on the side. and wrapped your arms around his, pulling him closer to you. Hyungwon was trying hard to fight, fulfilling your desire, but was not strong enough. He eventually moved his hands under your shirt and placed them on your waist. You pulled from the kiss and went down to his jaw and neck. Hyungwon became intensed and pulled you back.

“You really love making me suffer, do you?”

You giggled, “I’m your fiance. It’s my job.” Hyungwon sighed and he closed his lyric book.

You blinked at him. He put your arm around his neck and carried you bridal style, “Don’t hold back cause you were the one who started this.” Hyungwon smirked at you. You smiled and pecked his lips.

Hyungwon carried you inside.