C12.

Chaenarios For You.

That night, Hyungwon booked a hotel because he wanted to be alone inspite my parents have prepared our room. He has told me beforehand, and I did not really mind. He is my husband now, he could do whatever he wants.

Before going to the hotel, he took us to dinner which was very romantic and lovely.

Now, we are on our way to our room.

Holding hands, we walk to our door. Hyungwon takes out our room key and pressed it against the space above the doorknob. The door clicks open and he twist the doorknob. Hyungwon pushes the door and motions me to go in first.

I step inside and my mouth parts, admiring the nice room my husband got for us. Hyungwon steps in after me and closes the door. I gasp as I see the view from our balcony. It is mesmerizing.

Just then, I feel a pair of arms wrapping around my waist. Without a word, I put my arms above his. He pulls me, holding me tight against his chest and abdomen.

"What a beautiful view, babe." I say.

I feel curving upwards on the back of my head and he nods twice, "Mm, it is, isn't it?"

I turn around and wrap my arms around his waist. Hyungwon blinks and looks down at me with gentle eyes.

"How about you go shower first? You must be really tired," I say. He smiles and put his forehead against mine. He breathes in slow pace.

He whispers, "Don't you want to shower together?" I give out a little giggle.

I know how much he wants me. No worries. It is mutual. I want him as much as he wants me. I shake my head with a cute manner.

"Easy there, tiger. Slowly, okay?"

He chuckles and nods, "Alright, baby."

See, that is why I love him so much. He does not push me into doing things I do not feel comfortable doing. I seriously wonder where does he get the will of doing so.

Most men are quite demanding. Despite being his idiotic self most of the time, but I seriously can not deny his sweet nature side. I can not help but melt everytime he goes sweet. He truly have power against me.

Giving a soft squeeze on my arms, Hyungwon turns and steps in the room. I turn back around and enjoy a bit more of the breathtaking view.

Minutes later, Hyungwon comes back out, just in his towel, wrapped around his waist. I look up and somehow, I find my eyes dilating when looking at him. Not to say I have never seen him shirtless before, but it has a different feeling now. Last time I remembered, his body was just as normal as other boys I have seen shirtless. Now, he has defined abs, toned arms and back. I assume he had done a bit of workout lately. No wonder he was always tired nowadays and had complaint that his body was often sore.

Hyungwon notices the stare I was giving and giggles, "Babe?" He calls.

I snap back into reality and clear my throat. I stand up from the bed. "I've taken out your clothes. It's here," I pat on the shorts and sleeveless shirt I put on the bed. I grab my towel and walk towards the bathroom, which he is still standing in front of.

As I walk pass him, I blink as he catches me by the waist. He pulls my back to him and I could feel his cold, bare abdomen on my blouse. He moves next to my ear.

"Don't take too long, baby... I'll miss you," he says in a seductive tone. I chuckle and push myself off him, I turn my head towards him.

I wag my finger at him, "Don't push your luck, mister." I finish showering and step out of the bathroom.

I change into a red sweat shorts and a grey crop top above the waist, revealing my eleven abs and off one shoulder, I hang the towel and flip my hair to the side. I grab my polaroid camera and walk in.

"Hey, babe-?"

I chuckle and shake my head as I see Hyungwon; he has his earphones on with his eyes close, resting his back on the bedrest. I hold my polaroid camera up and take his picture. Hyungwon notices the flash and his eyes open, "What the-" Hyungwon's expression imidiately change to a surprise one. His eyes slightly dilates and parts.

It is because it is his first time to see me in such revealing clothes.

Like I said, we only dated for a year. He propose to me after three months, and in the following months, both of us were busy ending our studies and prepping for our wedding. He slowly takes out his earphones. I climb up the bed and sit on my side of the bed but facing him. I fan the polaroid picture and suddenly, I feel a stare. I peek my eyes up at Hyungwon.

I flash a sweet smile, "What, hon?"

He snaps out of his daze, "Huh?"

I chuckle, "Why are you staring at me like that?" You asked.

He brakes into a smile and shake his head. He rubs his nape, "Uh, nothing."

I giggle and shake my head as well. He puts his mp3 away and sits up straight. He crosses his legs and has his focus on me. I feel my cheeks burn from the focus he was giving.

It felt intense, in a way. I then, stand up on the bed. He stares up at me. Without a word and carefully, I sit down on his lap. He naturally wraps one of his arm around my waist.

I hold up the polaroid camera, "Our first night picture!" I say. He chuckle and nod.

I blow air into my cheeks while pouting my lips and closing my eyes. He, on the other hand, place his chin on my bare shoulder and smiles with a wink. I press the button. Click.

The picture came out and I fan it for a few seconds. I put it to side and hold up the camera for a second one.

"Second one," I lightly pat his lap. He pouts his lips and press it against my cheek and I smile with my tongue out. Then, I want to finish the film. There was one left. I hold it up.

"I have an idea," he says. I turn my head, facing his face. He smiles and takes the camera from me.

"Close your eyes." I obey and wait. A few seconds, I did not hear anything.

Just then, I feel something on my lips.

Curious, I open my eyes and I see Hyungwon's face was right in front of mine, his lips pressed against mine. His eyes are closed and slowly, he moves his lips by pressing a bit more on mine.

Butterflies rising in my stomach, my eyelids fall and I find myself pursing my lips on his. My mouth curve upwards as we kiss. I feel doing the same thing.

Suddenly, with eyes still close, I see a flash and hear a click. Hyungwon took a picture of us kissing. Hyungwon pulls back and I open my eyes. He fans the picture and smiles madly. Blushing like crazy, I take back the polaroid camera and clear my throat.

I peek at Hyungwon. He notices and hides his smile, continuing fanning the picture. Hyungwon and I sit next to each other with our backs on the bedrest. As all the polaroid pictures has appear, I look at each and every one of them.

“Wah. We are so cute! Ooh, this one's pretty!" I beam.

"Don't you think so?" I show the picture to Hyungwon. He keeps his eyes on my face and nods.

I pout, "You didn't even look at it."

"I'm busy," he replies.

My eyebrows pinched together, "Doing what?"

He smiles gently, "Studying your features."

I make a face, "Ugh, too much cheese!" I lightly elbow his abdomen. Hyungwon chuckles.

I continue looking at the pictures and smiles at each and every one of them. I hold up the third picture and my cheeks start to burn.

Our first kiss.

He makes me snap out of my thoughts as he suddenly kisses my shoulder.

"You like that picture?" He asks.

I turn to him, "It's my favourite."

Hyungwon smiles and holds out his hand, "Give me the camera and pictures." I say nothing and just give him the stuff. He climbs off the bed and keeps away the camera and pictures. You just wait for him with cross legs. Hyungwon walks back to the bed.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" I ask.

He nods, "Of course, I am. I'm finally with my love in one room." He said.

You smirked and eyed him suspiciously, "Are you thinking of what I think your thinking?"

He climbs the bed, sitting back at his place. He crosses his legs and rest his back on the bedrest. "And... what exactly are you thinking?" He asks with a wide smile and bites his lower lip.

The corners of my mouth too curve up. Catching the hints, I take the chance and position myself on him. I wrap my legs around his waist and put my hands on his shoulder.

Eyebrows raise up and eyes rounded, he lets out a nervous chuckle, "Babe." I smile sweetly.

"Was it worth the wait?" Hyungwon's eyes gentle and nods with a sincere smile.

"Definitely," he says.

A second after he said that, his expression suddenly turns into a serious one as his smile dissapears. His eyes focus on mine. Hyungwon's runs through my hair. He touches my cheek and moves it down to my neck. Caressing my jawline with his thumb, I feel a slight pull as he too, slowly leans forward. I get the signal and my eyelids drop as his lips makes contact with mine.

Naturally, I move my hands from his shoulders to the back of his neck. Then, I find myself slowly wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling myself closer to his chest. He too, hugs my waist naturally. My heart skips a beat as I feel Hyungwon kissing me harder and it gets intense.

Just then, I feel Hyungwon's hand moving on my back down to my buttcheek. He gives a soft squeeze, I let out a gasp. He takes the chance to enter his tongue in my mouth.

"Mmm~"

I was startled and Hyungwon's kiss slows down as he gets the signal of me being surprised. I close my mouth and kiss his lips. Softly, I give a little push on his abdomen. He gets the hint and breaks the kiss. Hyungwon closes his eyes and place his forehead on mine.

The both of us take some time to breathe.

Then, Hyungwon touch my jaw and smile sweetly, "You're a good kisser."

I shyly smile, "You liar!" I say, lightly slapping his arm.

Hyungwon laughs and takes both my hands. He kisses my knuckles and place his cheeks on them. I soften at the sight of him being the cute puppy he is. Tilting my head to the side, I smile and pull my hands away.

He lifts his head, "Baby..." He calls. I run my fingers in my hair and flip it to the side.

"I'll show you how much I love you." I say.

He tilts his head, "How?" I smile, showing my teeth.

"Wait for it." He smirks and closes his eyes.

++++

The next morning, I turn to my right and open my eyes.

At first, it did not click to me that I was married, but his adorable, sleeping face make me realise that I was finally someone's wife. A smile appear on my face. I lean in closer and peck his lips.

"Baby," I softly tap his nose. His eyebrows twitched and he mumbles something.

I giggle, "Mr. Chae, wake up. It's morning. Come on." I say Hyungwon slowly opens his eyes. He yawns as he turn his head to face me. He smiles and closed his eyes.

"Am I dreaming?"

I blink, "Hmm?"

"Cause I think I just saw my girlfriend in my bed...." I lightly laugh.

Hyungwon chuckles in his morning voice and peeks with one eye, "Oh? Wait a second. She became my wife. No wonder."

I snicker, "Okay, get up, Chris Rock. Go and shower." I lightly slap his .

He rolls out of bed and stands up. He is bare and my cheeks feels hot, remembering back last night.

Just then, Hyungwon turns around. I blink at him. He looks at me and leans in.

"Morning kiss, please." He purses his lips out. "I already gave you one," I say. He blinks with his cute puppy eyes. I roll my eyes but smile. I lean in and kiss his lips.

Satisfied, he marches over to the bathroom. I shake my head. Rolling out of the bed, I grab the robe and put it on.

After that, I make the bed.

Done showering, Hyungwon came back out with just the towel wrapped around his lower body.

I was standing in front of the mirror when a pair of hands travel in my robe. Hyungwon's hands pass my collarbones and hugs my bare upper arms. I gasp at the contact. He squeezes my body and made puppy sounds beside my ear. I look at his expression in the mirror and lightly laugh.

"Still not over last night, I see." I say as I turn to face him. Hyungwon cup my cheeks and kisses my lips. I naturally close my eyes. He pulls back and smile.

"Best. Night. Ever."