C2.

Chaenarios For You.

I'm listening to some songs on my iPod as I'm doing my homework.

Just then, my handphone vibrates on my table. I look up and roll out of my bed. I walk towards my table and pick up my handphone. I sit on the chair and open the text and read it.

Hey, beautiful ^^ ( Hyungwonnie oppa )

I smile. I'm too lazy to type at that moment, so I tap on his name and put the handphone against my ear.

After a single ring, he picks up the call. I hear him chuckling at the other end.

"Too lazy to type?" Hyungwon asks.

I giggle, "You know it. Plus, I'm doing my homework. I'm sick of typing already." I complain. Hyungwon lightly laughs.

"Aigoo, what are we going to do with you, baby?"

I feel him smiling even though I can not see him. I did not respond.

After a few seconds, he starts again, "Are you done with your homework?"

"Hmm. About another 10%, but I'm too tired already to even continue. Especially now that you've become my distraction." I say.

"Oh, am I now?"

"Mhmm.." I hum as I play with a pen on my table. He chuckles.

"Alright, then. Wanna go for a walk? I'm bored right now." He suggests.

“Sounds good." I agree. "Okay. I'll be there in 10. See you, love you, baby." Hyungwon make a kiss sound and hangs up.

I smile and pull the handphone away. I stare at the picture of him I used as my wallpaper. I lightly chuckle and shakes my head.

Instead of the shorts I am wearing, I change into one of my skinny jeans. I fix the crop top I am wearing around my shoulders. I lean closer to the mirror and fluff my hair. I grab the lip balm on my table and dab some on my dry lips.

Pulling my hair to the side, I smile at myself in the mirror. I exit my room and go downstairs. I enter the kitchen where my mother is at, baking something.

"I'm going for a walk with Hyungwon." I tell her. She looks up.

"Oh? Alright... Be safe." She smiles. I look at her and leans in, kissing her cheek.

"Okay. Bye, mommy." She does not respond but waves.

I step out of my house and at the same time, Hyungwon just arrive in front of my house. He smiles and I imitate his smile. I push the small gate and Hyungwon comes closer to me.

I wrap my arms around his neck and tip toes, reaching a bit of his height. Hyungwon snake his arms around my waist, he kisses me and I smile in our kiss. We both pull back.

"Hi." He greets. I giggle.

"Hi?"

He nods and smiles even wider, "Yeah, hi."

I shake my head but smile. He lets go of me and takes my hand, interwine his fingers with mine.

"Ready?" He asks. I nod.

Just then, Hyungwon tips his head to the side, looking at me. Then, he scans me from head to toe.

I blink at him, "What?"

"Why didn't you take a jacket with you? It's cold out." He asks with a frown. I roll my eyes.

"I'm fine. Plus, we're just going to the park," I point out. Now Hyungwon rolls his eyes at me.

"Do I really have to take care of everything for you?" Hyungwon says as he takes off his jacket. He adds, "You're lucky I decided to wear the sweater you knit for me."

I giggle. "Yeah, well. That's me. Chae Hyungwon's lucky girl." I joke.

He raise an eyebrow at me and holds out his jacket. I sigh, "I'm fine," rejecting his jacket. He bites his lower lip and narrows down his eyes at me.

My eyebrows furrows and I purse out my lower lip. I turn around and slide my arms in the jacket. Hyungwon pulls the jacket up and turns me around. He fix the oversize jacket around me.

Without a word, Hyungwon pulls the beanie he is wearing and pulls it over my head. Done fixing the beanie around my head, Hyungwon smiles in satisfaction and pinches my cheeks.

"God, why do you have to be so cute?" He scrunches up his face as he pinches. I close my eyes as he pinches. It did not hurt but it was a bit uncomfortable. I lightly push his hands away.

"Stop! You're hurting my precious!" I rub my cheeks. He gasps with round eyes.

"Really? Wait, I'll make it better." Hyungwon cups both my cheeks and kisses both my cheeks. I feel my face turning hot. I push his hands again and lightly smack his abdomen.

"Ugh! Abusive boyfriend!"

I walk first. I hear footsteps running towards me from the back and in a second, my feets are off the ground and Hyungwon's hands wrapped around my waist, lifting me up. I scream and cover my mouth. I hear his giggles in my ear and his breath tickles it too. Hyungwon sets me back down. He swings his arm around my shoulder and pulls me closer to his side.

We walk to the park. After walking for quite a while, we both decide to sit down. I am sitting down with both legs uncross, he lays down his head on my lap, crossing his leg, putting his ankle on his other knee. I play with Hyungwon's hair as I stare down at him.

Just then, a crowd of boys walk pass us. All of them has a ciggarette between their index and middle fingers. One of them is on it and blows it at my way as he catches me staring at him. He smirks and winks at me. I quickly look down and sees Hyungwon's eyes are still close. I sigh in relief and watch the boys walking away from Hyungwon and I.

The thought of ciggarettes suddenly comes to my mind. I look down at Hyungwon and stare at his pink lips.

"Hyungwonnie..." I softly call.

"Yes, beautiful?" Hyungwon calls back as if it was my name. He often does that.

"Could I ask you something?" I say. He nods, not opening his eyes.

"Why don't you smoke?" I ask. Hyungwon's eyes shoots open, taken aback by my question. He lets out a smile and slowly uncross his legs. Hyungwon sits up and sits closer to me.

"What kind of question is that?" He asks, bringing his arm around my shoulder. I look at my hands on my laps.

I shrug, "I don't know. I'm just curious, you know." I look up at him. Hyungwon's eyes soft on mine. He leans in and pecks my lips.

"You really wanna know the reason?" He asks. I nod, determine on wanting to know his thoughts on why he don't smoke. Hyungwon chuckles and tuck a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Okay. First;" Hyungwon starts, "Smoking will ruin my body. Like, imagine my healthy pink or red lungs turning black in 10 years. I wouldn't want to be coughing blood on my death bed. That's scary. And you know how I'm not fond over blood." I let out a giggle.

That's true. He tends to go weak around bloody situations.

"Second; not only it'll ruin my insides. Let's take about the outside now. What will happen to my handsome face? My lips. Turning black." Hyungwon shudders. "That's another thing I'm afraid of." He adds.

I furrow my eyebrows, "... And why are you afraid of that again?"

"Because my girlfriend won't want to kiss a pair of black lips. Duh~~" He rolls his eyes. I laugh and lightly slap his shoulder. Hyungwon laughs too.

"And the third reason..." Hyungwon pauses and he stares deeply into my eyes. I stare back and wait for his thrid reason.

"You hate smokers." He says with a gentle voice. I soften.

"Why would I want to do something that will make you unhappy?" He adds.

I smile, gratefully. "Do you know that you're the sweetest?" I ask.

He shrugs. "Well.. It's cause I got the sweetest girlfriend on earth, so I can't help but dive into that pool of sweetness too." Hyungwon grins.

I grin back and leans in to kiss him. Hyungwon grabs the back of my neck and adjust his face, so he could kiss me deeper.