C6.

Chaenarios For You.

Both you and Hyungwon were seniors in Gayong High School.

It was a couple of weeks before your exam and a month away from summer. You went over to Hyungwon’s house to study as his parents were back in Gwangju to visit his grandparents.

After three hours of studying, Hyungwon whined, “Argh! This is TORTURE!” He hit himself with his book. You jumped at his mini-tantrum and stopped him with a giggle.

“What’s wrong?” You asked.

“THIS!” Hyungwon held up his science book. You laughed.

“You know, you can take a break if you want to.” You said.

“Really?” Hyungwon widened his eyes.

“Yeah. I’m not your mom, Hyungwonnie. You can do whatever you wish.” You patted his lap.

“Oh! God bless my kind-hearted girlfriend!” Hyungwon said out loud with hands in the air. He put down his arms, hugged you and gave you a wet kiss on the cheek. Hyungwon sighed and laid down on his back with arms spread. You chuckled and shook your head at your dorky boyfriend. You then went back to studying .

Ahh.. This feels nice.

Hyungwon put his arms at the back of his head.

But.. Wait a sec..

Hyungwon sat up and blinked at you.

“Haih! How to do this again?” You scratched your head and pouted.

"Wonnie-ah!” You turned to him with a frown.

Hyungwon blinked, “What’s wrong?”

“I don’’t know how to solve this problem!” You pointed. You didn’t have to ask twice.

“Let me see.” Hyungwon took the book from your lap.

“Ohh.. Give me the pencil.” Hyungwon held out his palm. You put the pencil in his hand and rested your chin on his shoulder. He explained the formulas and all sorts.

“Got it?” He looked up at you.

Hmm!” You nodded and took back your book and pencil. You did the problem and finally solved it.

“Yes! Thanks, baby.” You beamed and kissed his cheek. Hyungwon nodded with a smile.

Then, “Baby…" Hyungwon poked your arm.

“Hmm?” “Aren’t you going to take a break?” He asked. You shook your head, not looking up from your book. Hyungwon pouted and placed his chin on your shoulder.

“Please lay down with me.” He said.

“No, thanks. I’m still good.” You shook your head again.

Hyungwon smiled mischieviously and leaned closer to you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and placed each leg on each side. Hyungwon leaned closer to you. He was so thankful that you tied your hair into a bun which made his plan easier.

He started with a kiss on your shoulder. You did not respond to that as you knew what he was trying to do. Then, you jumped a bit as his lips made contact with your neck. You wanted to turned around but Hyungwon wrapped his arms around your arms, not allowing you to move, not even a bit. He traced the kisses to the back of your neck and eventually to your left side.

“Wonnie-ah…” You whined.

“Mmmm….?” He replied with his lips still on your neck.

“I’m trying to study here.” You said.

“Mhm.” That was all he responded. You grew annoyed but somehow did not want him to stop. Hyungwon moved his trace up to your jaw.

 

“Chae Hyungwon~” You called in a stern voice. Hyungwon stopped and placed his forehead on your shoulder with a sigh. He let of his embrace.

You sighed too, “Thank you.”

To be honest, you were starting to get by his kisses which was why you wanted him to stop before you yourself lose control. You picked up your book.

Hyungwon pouted and went out of his room. You looked at him walked out. You sighed again.

You stayed over until night and the both of you ordered pizza for dinner.

After dinner, the two of you watched TV. You were leaning on his collarbone as he laughed at the funny show. You suddenly remembered what happened in the afternoon and looked up at him.

He felt a stare and looked down at you. “You okay?” You did not say a word.

“What’s wrong?” Hyungwon suddenly turned worried. You bit your lower lip and without a warning, you pressed your lips on his. Hyungwon’s eyes widened. You pulled back after ten seconds. Hyungwon looked down at you.

“What was that for, babe?” He asked.

“For what happened in the afternoon. I’m sorry.” You smiled and apologised. Hyungwon lightly laughed,

“Aigoo, you cutie!” He pinched your nose.

“Don’t be. I’m the one who’s suppose to say sorry. I bothered you when you wanted to study.” You bit your lower lip.

Just then, you looked up at him,“Hyungwon-ah.” You called.

He looked down, “Hmm?” “Do you mind continuing where you left?” You asked. Hyungwon furrowed his eyebrows as he tried to understand what you meant.

Then, it clicked him. He has a smirk on. He grabbed the remote control and turned off the TV. He slowly grabbed the back of your neck. He leaned in and kissed you. You closed your eyes and kissed him back. Hyungwon slowly leaned back as you leaned forward, positoning yourself on top of him.

The two of you did not broke the kiss. Hyungwon then, slowly moved his hand in your shirt. You felt his hand making contact with your bare skin. You smiled. Just then, Hyungwon pulled back. You blinked at him.

“Shouldn’t we be studying?” He teased.

You scoffed, “Shut up, Won-ah!”

Hyungwon kept on his poker face, “I’m serious though.” You pout and sat back up. You scooted at the end of the couch. You grabbed the remote control and turned the TV back on.

Hyungwon softened and smiled at you.

Without a word. he laid down his head on your lap. He sighed with eyes closed and kissed your bare thigh.

“I love you~” He cooed. You did not respond to that.

He looked up, “_____…” Hyungwon called in the cutest way possible. You tried to fight back. He lightly grabbed your hand and played with your fingers. You gently pulled your hand away. Hyungwon chuckled and did it again. This time, he gave a kiss on each fingers.

“Sa” Chuk!

“rang” Chuk!

“hae” Chuk!

“yo,” Chuk!

“Aegi” Chuk!

The corner of your mouth curved upwards as his kiss tickled your fingers.

“Eheyyyy… You smiled!” Hyungwon playfully pointed and poked your chin. You softly swifted his hand away but he grabbed that hand of yours and kissed your palm.

“I’m tired. I want to sleep. You watch me sleep, okay?” He said as he hugged your arm, make as if it was a plushie. He closed his eyes with a smile on.

“Good night.” He bid, sweetly. You scoffed and rolled your eyes.

I’m sulking and here you are running away from trying to make me feel better?

Eventually, Hyungwon did fell asleep but only a couple of hours. Hyungwon woke up and looked up. You were sleeping with your head on your left shoulder.

Hyungwon chuckled and caressed your cheek, “My beautiful angel.” Hyungwon got up and carried you into his room. He gently placed you on his bed and covered you with the blanket.

He sat down at the edge and took a few minutes to look at you. Hyungwon leaned closer and tucked your hair behind your ear.

“I didn’t want to continue cause I realised what I did was wrong, _____-yah. I shouldn’t have touched you that way. I respect you too much. Your body is too precious for me. I love you, and I wouldn’t want you to think that I’m treating you like how other guys treat other girls. I don’t want to be that couple. And I don’t blame you for just now. I started first which I shouldn’t have. It’s my fault.” Hyungwon sighed as he said his regrets.

He continued, “I want our first time to be special. Let’s just wait a bit more. At least, until I get enough money to marry you and the first night is all ours.” He chuckled to himself. Hyungwon leaned in and kissed your forehead. He pulled back after a few seconds and placed his forehead on yours.

Just then, he felt a pair of arms hugging his neck.

He opened his eyes and blinked, “____..?”

“I’m sorry too. And I love you even more. And no, it’s both our faults.” You said as you buried your face in his shoulder. Hyungwon smiled and kissed your temple.

He wrapped his arms around your waist, “I like that.” The two of you chuckled.