Conversation

How can I smile again?...

“Nuna,where are you going?”Hongbin asked when he saw Hakyeon’s sister came out from the room.

“Home.”She replied in a cold tone.

“But why so fast?”Hongbin asked.

“He don’t need us to be here so why should we stay here for long time?”Hakyeon’s sister voice starts to rise up.

“I-I don’t understand.”Hongbin frowns.

“You don’t have to.After this,anything about him,I don’t want to know.”She left after she done talking to Hongbin.

Hongbin still confused.But in his heart,he can imagine what happen.Somehow,he feels sympathy to Hakyeon because his family could not understand his feeling at all.He enters the room.He saw Hakyeon who is sits quietly on the bed and staring to the outside of the window.

“Hyung...”Hongbin calls Hakyeon’s name.

No answers...

“Hakyeon-hyung...are you okay?”He calls again.

No reply....

Hongbin come closer to Hakyeon.

“Hyung...”

“Hongbin-ah...can I ask you for a favour?”Hakyeon finally speaks for something.

“What is it,hyung?Tell me.I will do anything for you,hyung.”Hongbin smiled.

“Can you...leave me alone?Until the day I discharged from hospital.”Hakyeon says in a weak tone.

“Hyung...can you please tell me what happen just now?”Hongbin ignored Hakyeon’s question.

“You didn’t answers my question yet.”Hakyeon said.

“If that can make you feel better,I will but can you please tell me what’s wrong?”Hongbin asks again.

“It’s nothing.Thank you,Hongbin-ah.You can go home now.I want to sleep.I’m tired.”Hakyeon pulls the blanket and closed his eyes.

Hongbin sighed.He walks to the outside like Hakyeon told to.He went back to the dorm.As he arrived there,all of the members were sitting quietly in the living room.They look at him as he enters the dorm.

“Hongbin-ah.How is Hakyeon?”Taekwoon asked.

“I don’t know how to explain,hyung.Last night,he was fine with me.I thought that when he allowed me to take care of him,I would have chance to fix this problem.But...this morning,after his family come to the hospital to visits him,he acting weird.His family were acting weird too.Suddenly,Hakyeon-hyung,he ask me to do a favour.He ask me to leave him alone until the day he discharged from the hospital.”Hongbin explained to them.

“What do you mean by Hakyeon’s family were acting weird?”Taekwoon ask again.

“They come to visit him just for 5 minutes.His sister told me that if anything happpen to Hakyeon-hyung,she doesn’t want to know about it anymore.I think they were arguing.Do you remember the time that Hakyeon-hyung’s mother try to comforts him?She forced him to start a new life and new memories.Of course,Hakyeon-hyung think that they will never understand his feelings.Now,his sister even told me that if Hakyeon-hyung don’t need them to be there with him,so why would they have to be there? I know that I have no relationship with them but I think sometimes what Hakyeon-hyung thought is true.”Hongbin said it in a weak tone.

“Sometimes,I feel sympathy on him.His life was so hard.Eventhough,the life is so hard for him but he is still strong enough to face it. When I listened to his conversation with his mother,I feel sad.His mother admits it.She admits that she was never care about Hakyeon-hyung.Hakyeon-hyung reveals the truth that he has been alone for 7 years.From 3 years old until 10 years old.He was alone.No one care about him.Even when he is together with us to be here as Vixx,he is still standing alone in the dark.He faced all of the hardship alone.The only person he has was only his father.But,the person that he only had,has gone forever.Now,just like Hongbin-hyung told us. His family were never cared about his feelings for once.”Hyuk interferes to their conversation.He never stops to crying.

“Maybe we need to wait him for a very long time.”Wonshik joins them too.He keeps rubbing Hyuk’s back to make him feel better.

“I hope that he can be strong.”said Jaehwan.

“Now,all we can do is,pray the best for him.We have to pray him to stay strong.Hyuk-ah,you too.You have cried for many times.I want you to be strong althought you are our maknae.Keep think positive and stop been negative thinking.”Taekwoon advises them.Since he is the second elder,he has to keeps advising them.He had to replace for Hakyeon’s place now.

 

 

.........................................................................................................

Sorry if there is any mistake in this chapter.

I guess that my chapter is not interesting anymore.

I was too busy this year and I don't know how to make this story becoming an interesting story.

You guys must be boring with my chapters,right?

I'm sorry if it is really boring...

Still waiting for your comments...

Fighting!