Memory(Jaehwan)

How can I smile again?...

A few minutes after Wonshik went out,followed by Jaehwan,Jaehwan wakes up after him .After he get himself to cleaned,he is also go to the outside. He walks to the upstair to their practice room. He opens the door.It has been a long time they didn’t visited the room.He sits on the couch.Suddenly,he saw someone is dancing infront of him.It’s Hakyeon.

“Hakyeon-hyung?”Jaehwan calls for his name in confusion.

No reply...

Jaehwan stands and walks to him. He tries to grab his hand but he’s gone in a sudden. It wasn’t him for real and it is just an illusion.

“Hyung?”

*Flashback*

It happens a month before the incidents happened.That time,Jaehwan was trying his best to practice ‘The Closer’ choreography.The choreography seems difficult and that is the reason why he forced himself to practice for overtime.Around 3.00 a.m. to 6.00 a.m.,he always spends his time in the practice room.Until a day,Hakyeon found him practice alone in the practice room.Jaehwan was massaging his legs because his legs sprained after he dances for a few times.

“Oh,Hyung?”

“Yah,what are you doing here?You are supposed to sleep now.It is 3.45 a.m.Do you know?”Hakyeon scolds him.

Jaehwan just throws his sights to the floor.He’s not even dare to look at Hakyeon’s face.He admits that it was his fault.Hakyeon realized that Jaehwan’s ankle seems swollen.

“Jaehwan-ah...are you hurt?”Hakyeon asked for comfirmation.

“It’s nothing,hyung.Just...I sprained my leg just now when I practice the choreography.”Jaehwan tells the truth.

“What do you mean by nothing?Look.It has already swollen.Come...let me treat your ankle.”Hakyeon offers.

“No,it’s okay,hyung.I’m fine.”Jaehwan rejects the offer.

“No objections.Just listen to me.”Hakyeon said in a strict tone.

Jaehwan keeps shut and let Hakyeon treat his ankle.Hakyeon puts some of the massage oil to his ankle and also to the other parts of his legs.He massages Jaehwan’s leg.

“Why?Why you didn’t even tell me that you’re having a hard time?”Hakyeon breaks the silence.

“Hard time?No.I wasn’t.”Jaehwan chuckles awkwardly.

“Jaehwan-ah...am I your brother?Was I look like your brother?”Hakyeon asked.

“Yes,you are.”Jaehwan answers back to him.

“Then,why must you hide all of this from me?Jaehwan-ah,you can share all of your problems with me because I’m your leader and I’m not only a leader but an older brother to you.We can share everything together.I’m sad if you or the others as well,hide everything from me especially about the hard time that you’ve been through.As a brother,I want to know about you guys,and I want to help you to solve all of the problems together.If you let yourself to be like this,you will get hurt.Even worse.I don’t want any of you to get hurt or sick.”Hakyeon said.

“I’m s-sorry,hyung.I-I don’t want to make any-anyone worry about me.”Jaehwan stutters and cries.

Hakyeon hugs Jaehwan and try to comforts him.

“Jaehwan-ah...we are family.We share the happy and sad moments together.”Hakyeon said.

“Thank you,hyung...”

*End of the flashback*

 

Jaehwan crying alone in the practice room.He miss Hakyeon so badly.He really wants Hakyeon to be with him that moment. Only Hakyeon affords to give the best hug ever to him.

“Hyung...I miss you.I want you to come back soon.I don’t want you to leave us.We need you,hyung.”Jaehwan talks alone.

............................................................................................................................................

A/N:I'm sorry for the short chapter.I really want to write for a long chapter but it is seems that I was too busy and could not have much time for the update.Please pray for me to update for a best and long chapter.If I can update another for tomorrow,I will try.Sorry......