Talks

How can I smile again?...

As soon Taekwoon arrives home,he quickly take a bath because he wants to go back to the hospital immediately. Meanwhile that,Jaehwan and Hyuk finally wake up except for Wonshik who is still in dreamland.They went to the kitchen together.

“Good morning,hyung.”Hyuk greets Jaehwan once he saw him.

“Good morning.”Jaehwan replies.

Jaehwan opens the fridge to check if there is anything to eat for their breakfast.

“Taekwoon-hyung is not making anything for us this morning?”Jaehwan asks in a confusion.

“Oh,really.Maybe he is still sleeping.”Hyuk chuckles.

“I think so.”

“Oh,both of you have wake up.”said Taekwoon.

“Oh,hyung.I thought you were sleeping.”said Jaehwan.

“No,I’m wake up quite early today.Oh,I’m sorry.I’m forgot to prepare the breakfast today.There was an emergency.”Taekwoon apologize and he opens the fridge to get something to cook.

“Emergency?What’s happen,hyung?”Hyuk ask Taekwoon and sits down near to the dining table.

“Yeah,what’s happen?”Jaehwan also joining them.

“Hmm..I will tell you later.Let me cook the breakfast first.You are hungry,right?Hyuk-ah,go to Wonshik and wake him.”Taekwoon ordered.

“Okay...”Hyuk did not protest to Taekwoon’s order.

“And ask him to take a bath and get ready.”Taekwoon ordered again and continue to prepare the breakfast.

Hyuk walks to Wonshik’s room.He get closer to his hyung.

“Hyung...Wonshik-hyung.Wake up.Come on.Taekwoon-hyung ordered you to get ready.”Hyuk talks nicely to Wonshik.

But still he is not wake up.

“Hmm...I knew it.I guess I need to use this method.1 2 3,HYUNG!!!Hurry!!!You’re late!!Manager-hyung is angry now.”Hyuk yelling close Wonshik’s ear.

“HAH!”Wonshik was too suprised until he falls down from the bed.He took the watch to check the time.

“Aish,this boy.”Wonshik scolds Hyuk.

“Hahahahhahah...hurry.Taekwoon-hyung ask you to get ready.Go and take a bath.”Hyuk laughs to see his hyung was panicked.

“Aish...this boy is really..”Wonshik is frustrated but he also laughs.He takes the towel and get into the bathroom.

Hyuk come back to the kitchen and his smile is still on his face.

“Yah,why so noisy?”Jaehwan ask him when he noticed that Hyuk keeps smiling.

“Wonshik-hyung.Hahahahha.He is panic because I told him that he already late.He won’t wake up if I just wake him nicely.Hahahaha,he even falls down from the bed.”Hyuk explained and he laughs as much he want to.

“Hahahhaha...”Jaehwan also laughing with him.

Taekwoon didn’t not even laughing to that joke.Wonshik finally come out to join them after he done bathing.

“Yah,Hyuk-ah.Next time,can you please wake me nicely?”said Wonshik.

“I’m sorry,hyung.I did try to wake you nicely but you won’t wake up.So,I decided to use that way.Hahahaha...”Hyuk apologize and continue to laughs.

After their long conversation,Taekwoon finally finished preparing the breakfast.

“We will eat now.”

“Oh yes,by the way,where is Hakyeon-hyung and Hongbin.Why they are not here?”Jaehwan ask and looks at Taekwoon who is eating silently.

“Hmm..that is what I’m going to tell you.I ask you to get ready quickly because I want to bring you guys to hospital.This morning,Hongbin was try to check Hakyeon at the practice room.Once he arrived there,he saw Hakyeon was lying on the floor.He try to wake him for many time but he still not wakes.Hongbin called me and he tell me that Hakyeon was unconscious.We bring him to the hospital and the doctor say that his fever quite high and he also has a high blood pressure.The doctor said Hakyeon must be really tired and stress.” Taekwoon explains it to the them calmly.

“What?!It is all the coach’s fault.Hongbin-hyung already told him that Hakyeon-hyung was not feeling well yesterday but he still forced him to dance.”Hyuk feels angry at the coach.

“Hyuk-ah.Stop blaming him.We can’t blame him because we are also the reason why Hakyeon become like this.You do know how is Hakyeon now,right?He is not only stress about his father but also about us.” Taekwoon rebuked Hyuk's mistake.

Hyuk just keep quiet after Taekwoon talks.He realized that he was wrong.After they have done eating their breakfast,they quickly get ready and go to the hospital.As soon as they arrived there,they run to the Hakyeon’s room.

“Hongbin-hyung,how is Hakyeon-hyung?”Hyuk asked Hongbin who is sit beside of Hakyeon.

“Oh?You guys have arrived?Hakyeon-hyung...is still not wake up yet.”Hongbin answers him in a weak tone.

All of them sighed to hear Hongbin’s answer.They wish that Hakyeon would wake up now.

“Taekwoon-hyung,have you tell Ceo Hwang about Hakyeon-hyung?”Hongbin ask Taekwoon who is standing behind of him.

“Nope.I think we have to tell him together.There is something we need to solve about Hakyeon.”said Taekwoon.

“Ouh...okay.”Hongbin nodded.

They waiting for Hakyeon to wake up until the evening.They did not even left Hakyeon even just for a second.They stayed with him to wait for him.They did not even say anything and keep staring at their leader who is lying on the bed.Suddenly,Taekwoon’s phone rings. It was Ceo Hwang.

“Yobosaeyo...”

“Taekwoon ah,I thought that you going to meet me now.Where are you?How is Hakyeon now?”the ceo asked.

“I’m sorry,Ceo Hwang.I totally forgot about that.Hakyeon is still unconscious.He still not wake up yet.I will come there in 15 minutes.” said Taekwoon and off the line.

“Hyung,I think it is better we go now before Hakyeon-hyung wake up.Hyung,how about I stay here with Hakyeon-hyung.I don’t want him to feel offended if there is no one stay with him when he is sick.”Hongbin suggested the idea to Taekwoon.

Taekwoon agree with him and he left to meet Ceo Hwang together with the others.When they arrived at the company,they bumped to their dance coach.Hyuk rolled his eyes when he saw the coach.He feels so angry with the coach.

“Yah,where is Hakyeon?I have been waiting for him for long time at the practice room.Tell him that I’m going to report this to Ceo Hwang.”the coach said.

Hyuk smirks.

“Hyung,didn’t Ceo Hwang tell you?”Hyuk asked.

“What?”

“Do you know that the person that you going to report to Ceo Hwang is sick at the hospital now?”Hyuk said and stared at the coach with his scare looks.

“Hah?I don’t understand.”the coach confused.

“Huh,you don’t understand.I repeat.Hakyeon-hyung is now sick.He is at the hospital now.If it wasn’t because of you,his condition won’t become worse like this.”Hyuk explain in anger.

“Hyuk-ah.Calm down.”Taekwoon try to calm his dongsaeng who is in anger now.

“Hyung,I have been respect you for long time but after what you have done to Hakyeon-hyung make me lost my respect to you.Yesterday,Hongbin-hyung has told you that Hakyeon-hyung wasn’t feeling well.Do you really think that Hakyeon-hyung was not serious when he dance?He is more serious than us when it is about dance.He keeps making mistakes because he is sick.Otherwise,his dance would be the perfect dance that you want.You know what?Hakyeon-hyung is not even coming home last night.Because he follows your order.He do whatever you ask him to do.But you not even appreciate for what he have done to you.”Hyuk finally let out everything that he keeps in his heart.

The coach keeps shut when Hyuk tells him the truth.They left him alone and quickly walk to the Ceo’s room.Before they enter the room,Taekwoon knocks the door.

“Come in.Oh,you have arrive.Come,sit.What is it the thing that you want to discuss with me?”Ceo Hwang ask nicely while pouring the tea into the cups and give it to them.

“Hmm...we want to complain about our dance coach.I don’t know why but lately he keeps scolding us and mostly to Hakyeon-hyung. Yesterday,he forced Hakyeon to keeps dance until today morning.He won’t let Hakyeon to go home.We have told him that Hakyeon was not feeling well yesterday but he don’t care.”Taekwoon explain it to the ceo calmly.

“Really?”the ceo ask for comfirmation.

“That’s true.Ceo Hwang,you do know that Hakyeon-hyung just lost his father last week.I don’t think a week is enough for Hakyeon-hyung. He has been through a lot of hardship before.And it is too hurt for him after he lost his father.He is still weak.We not bear to see him weak like that.He is not even smile to us and even to his family.Can you please do a favour for us?Can you please let Hakyeon-hyung to take his time as long he want to until he feel better?I bet that our Starlights will understand him too.”Wonshik joins the conversation.

“I’m agree with that idea too.”Jaehwan supports Wonshik.

“I’m afraid that it might take a very long time for him to get better.”said Ceo Hwang.

“If I was you,I will give him time even if it takes for long time.Because if we keep him stress out,I’m afraid that he might took a desicion to quit.Vixx is not complete if he is not here with us.Like now.It feels awkward that it is just four of us here.”Hyuk also joins the conversation.

“Hmm...yes you’re right.I guess we have to give him some time to relax his mind.And as for the dance coach,I think we need to find a replacement.I think he is having a private problem.I will talk to him later.You guys may leave now.Informs to me if Hakyeon is finally wake up.”the ceo reminded them before they leaving.

“Yes,Ceo Hwang.We will.Thank you.”all of them say the same thing.They left after they have finish discussing with their ceo.