Time

How can I smile again?...

It has been a week already.It is the time for them to go back to the dorm.They will start to work again for the next day.

“Have you all done?If you are,come.Let’s have a breakfast together.”Hakyeon’s mother invites them to eat.

“Yes,we are.But,Hakyeon hyung is still in his room I guess.”Jaehwan informs her about Hakyeon.

“He’s left.”Suddenly,Hakyeon’s sister had just breaks the silence.

“What?”Hakyeon’s mother confused to hear that news from her daughter.

“But I thought we are going home together.Why would he left first?”asked Hyuk.

“He told me that he is not going back to the dorm yet.He want to visit his late father’s grave before he go home.He asked me to tell you this.Don’t wait for him.He might go home in the night.”Hakyeon’s sister continue to talks.

“So,will he come home first before he go back to the dorm?”Hakyeon’s mother asked her daughter for comfirmation.

“Nope.He won’t.”

Hakyeon visits his late father’s grave.He puts the flowers for his father on the grave.

“Father,I hope that when you were there,you could pray the best for me when I am here.I wish that I could be strong when you’re gone. Just like before.So,I hope that you could pray for me when you were there.”Hakyeon talks as if his father still alive.

After he done visits the graveyard,he took a taxi and went to somewhere which no one know the place.Meanwhile,the members have arrived dorm.They feel so tired and they just put their bags next to the door.Taekwoon and Wonshik sit on the sofa as soon they arrive. Hongbin and Hyuk sit down on the floor.It is only Jaehwan who is still standing.He want to say something but he feels so tired and he afraid he might ruin their mood.He just keep stands there and keep in silence.

“Jaehwan,why you are still stand there?”Taekwoon ask him.

“Huh?Oh.Nothing.”Jaehwan answers him and quickly sit down on the floor.

“Hmm..you do want to say something,don’t you?”It seems like Taekwoon can guess what was Jaehwan thinking of.

“It is nothing big,hyung.I just feel tired.”Jaehwan don’t want to tell Taekwoon the truth,so he just lie to him.

“I have known you for long time,Jaehwan.It is about Hakyeon,isn’t it?”Taekwoon ask him again.

“Y-yes,hyung.”He admits it.

“Hmm...I know you felt sad when Hakyeon sad.I also feel the same.What can we do?We didn’t get through into the situation that he been through for all this time.What can we do for him is pray for him and his late father.We have to support him.We need to make him laugh and so that he will feel better later.”

“Hyung,I know what you said just now is right but...Hakyeon-hyung just said his truth feelings yesterday.He was really upset.We made him sad.We were never care about his feelings before.We hurted his feelings so much.He has been through a lot of thing.I feel wronged to him.”Hyuk talk and for sudden his tears falls down.

“Hyuk is right,hyung.Now,he is not here with us.He didn’t come home yet.He was also left us without telling anything.You can see how much he upset with us,right?”Hongbin is also agree with Hyuk

“Yes.That’s all true.But we have to try our best if we want him to be happy again.”Taekwoon don’t want his dongsaengs to blaming theirselves for hurting Hakyeon’s feelings.

“You are right,hyung.But,as we can see now,he is weak.No matter how hard we try,he will say the same thing.Everytime we want to comfort him,he keeps saying the same thing.He told us that he is a disobedient son,a rebellious son,a selfish person.Everything he said made me feel wronged.”Wonshik finally joins the conversation.

“Hyung,I think it is better if we give him some time for him.He needs time to start a new life.”Jaehwan is also agree with his dongsaengs.

“Hmm...yes.You guys are right.He needs time.”