Truth Feelings

How can I smile again?...

Hongbin still waiting for Hakyeon to wake.He even skips his breakfast and his lunch just to wait for Hakyeon.He don’t want Hakyeon to be upset again.He wants to be a person Hakyeon see when he wakes.He has been waiting for Hakyeon for 7 hours since the morning. He keeps waiting for Hakyeon.

‘Hyung,please wake up.’said him in his heart while holding Hakyeon’s hand.

For after an hour,but Hakyeon is still unconscious.

Finally,Hakyeon ’eyes open a little bit.His fingers are also moving.Hongbin noticed that.

“Hyung?”Hongbin stands up and try to look at Hakyeon.

Hakyeon just keep in silent without saying any word to him.Hongbin knows that Hakyeon is still not fully waken.

“Hyung...”he calls again for Hakyeon’s name.

His eyes widely open and look at Hongbin.

Hongbin smiles widely when Hakyeon looks at him.He happy to see that Hakyeon is finally wake up for after 7 hours he unconscious.

“Hyung,you finally wake.Thank goodness.Thank goodness...”Hongbin says and his eyes fully with tears.

“Can you....leave me...alone...?”

“W-what?Hyung,I don’t underst-stand.”Hongbin confused to hear that.

“Hmm...I said can you...leave me...alone..”he repeats it again in a weak tone.

“But hyung,I can’t leave you.You are sick.How can I leave you if you are sick?”Hongbin refused to leave.

“Don’t worry...in this hospital...we have so many doctors...and nurses...who can take a very good care...of me.Besides,you don’t want me to be a burden to you,right?”

“If that’s can make you feel better,I will grant it for you,hyung.But I will come back here after 10 minutes.I can’t just leave you alone,hyung.”Hongbin sighed after he says all of that.He left.

‘Hongbin-ah.I don’t need anyone to be with me now.Even my family.I can take care of myself for now.Like before.I just need to be alone.’ Hakyeon says to his heart.

“Oh,Hongbin-hyung!Has Hakyeon-hyung wake up?”Hyuk asked.

“Hmm...yes.”Hongbin answers just in a weak tone.

“What’s wrong,Hongbin-ah?”Taekwoon ask him when he realizes that Hongbin seems sad.

“Hakyeon-hyung.He wants to be alone.I felt,I felt wrong so much to him,hyung.He....he says that...tsk..tsk..he says that he don’t want me to think that he is a burden to me.I feel wrong so much to him.”Hongbin cried.

Taekwoon just hugged him to calm him.He also feel the same.To hear what Hakyeon says to them make them felt wrong so much.

“It’s okay,Hongbin-ah.We promised to give him some times,right?Just let him to calm first.Trust me that he will feel better later.”Taekwoon try his best to comfort his dongsaeng.

“I...I told him...that  I will come back...after 10 minutes.”Hongbin stutters when he talks.

The others just nodded.They understand that Hakyeon need to be alone now.

“It’s okay,Hongbin-ah.We can take care of him for now.You are not even eat for today since this morning.You can go home.You can eat and get bathe,okay?Taekwoon says while looking at the others.

“That’s right,Hongbin-ah.You need to rest too.Don’t worry.Hakyeon-hyung will be fine,I’m promise.”said his best friend,Wonshik.

“Alright,but you can visit him after 10 minutes.I promised him that.”Hongbin accepted their idea.

“We will.Do you want any of us to keep you in company?”Jaehwan asks and slightly smile for a little bit.

“Nope.It is okay,hyung.”Hongbin refused.He went back to the dorm after done talking with s.

They waited for the 10 minutes at the main foyer in the hospital.They just keep quiet and keep staring on the floor.They don’t know what to say and how they want to face Hakyeon.

“Hyung...”Hyuk breaks the silence.

“Yes,Hyuk?”Taekwoon replies.

“Don’t you think that Hakyeon-hyung is right?We made him just like a burden to us,before.We treated him like that.”Hyuk says.

“Why do you think like that,Hyuk-ah?”Wonshik feels like he wants to scold Hyuk for being negative thinking.

“Do you remember how much did we pushed him far far away from us?When he is sick,when he is tired,we never stay beside of him.We been busy for our solo schedules.But when there is any of us fall sick,he even argues with manager to cancel his busy schedules to take cares of us.If any of us were very tired,he helps us to cancel our schedules.He even cancels the time for dance practice just to let us rest.But have we done anything for him?No,hyung.No and we never did anything to him.All we did,we pushed him,we were ignoring him for many times and we abandoned him.We have hurted him for many times,hyung.Many times.He is right if he thinks that he become a burden to us.Because we are really treat him to be like that.I regretted that so much,hyung.I trusted that Hongbin-hyung feels the same like what I’m feel now.We saw him cried just now.And I believed that he regrets just like me.”said Hyuk to his hyungs.He said everything that he has been keep in his heart before.

They just keep in silence after Hyuk says that to them.He is right.They have hurted Hakyeon so much in many ways.After 10 minutes has passed,they went to meet Hakyeon.Taekwoon knocks the door before he enters.

“Hakyeon-ah..”Taekwoon called for his long-life friend.

“Why you here?”Hakyeon asks.He not even looking at them while talking.He just looking at the outside of the windows.

“I’m here to take care of you,Hakyeon-ah.I have told Hongbin.”Taekwoon replies.

“Hyung,we are here.”Jaehwan joins them too.

“Why you here?I don’t need you all to be here.”Hakyeon’s voice cracked.He feels want to cry now but he keeps hold the tears from falling.

“Hyung,please don’t say like that.I know that you really want us to be here to stay beside you,right hyung?”said Jaehwan while he is getting closer to Hakyeon.

Hakyeon gritting his teeth.His hands were tightly in a grasp.

“Since when did I said that I want you to be here with me?!You never here with me when I need you.So why now?Why now that you want to be here with me?Why now you want to start cares about me?Is it because I am an orphan now?You were just sympathize on me,right?That’s why you want to act for being cares about me?Stop it!I had enough with yours acting.Stop being an actors in front of ME!You will never get an award from me for yours acting.”Hakyeon finally explodes.He says everything that he has been keeps before.