Understand?

How can I smile again?...

It has been 3 days after Hakyeon’s father death.Hakyeon still stayed in his house.s were also there.They tried their best to comfort Hakyeon but every time they did,Hakyeon always said “I am a disobedient son.I am a rebellious son.I didn’t even spend my time with him as much he wanted.”They felt wrong to hear him.Hakyeon’s mother is also keep trying to comfort Hakyeon but the same word came out from him.In the morning,the members are gathering at the dining room to have a breakfast.

“Where is Hakyeon?”Hakyeon’s mother asked them.

“Hmm...he is..he has already woke up,but I think he is still in the sad mood.He keeps staring at the picture of his father.”Jaehwan answers the question.

Hakyeon’s mother sighing a little bit.

“Mother,I felt wrong to Hakyeon.If we told him about father earlier,this won’t happen.”Hakyeon’s sister feel want to cry.

“Stop it.I’m not blaming anyone in this matter.What can we do?It is your late father wish.We have to grant his wish for the last time.And now we have to face the reality.”the mother don’t want her daughter to blaming herself just like Hakyeon blaming himself.

“But mother.Can’t you see?He keep blaming himself.He don’t want to eat.He also not even came out from his room.I’m sad to see him sad like that.I want him to be happy.I don’t him to live like this.Always sad.When can he start to have a happy life?I had enough of this,mother.”Hakyeon’s sister talked back to her mother.

“Enough!Stop it.I don’t want to talk about this anymore.Eat!”Hakyeon’s mother scolds his sister.

The others can’t say anything except for hearing their conversation.They eat in a silence.After they finished their breakfast,Hakyeon’s mother walks to his room.She knocks the door and open it.

“Hakyeon...”

No replies.Hakyeon’s still staring at his father’s photo.

“Cha Hak Yeon...”His mother keeps calling his name.

“Haa...ouh,mother.When did you come in?”Hakyeon is still in dazed.

“Son,I know.You are still can’t accept the reality but you really have to face it.How much longer you need to keep living in this way?You know that you can’t happy if you continue to be like this.”

“What do you want to say actually?”Hakyeon asked his mother.

“I want you to accept that your father is no longer with us anymore.Stop blaming yourself and stop being like this.You are not a disobedient son.You do know why your father loves you so much.He loves you more than your sister and brother.And I know, I understand your feelings.But,you have to continue your journey in this world.The one that has already gone,just let them go in a piece. You can start a new memories without your father.You can make a new memories with us and Vixx.”his mother advices him.

“Understand?What do you mean by understand me?Can I ask you something,mother?Who else can listen to my problem when father is gone?Is it you?Or Vixx?Or nuna or hyung?No.There is no one.I know.I understand you have sacrifice a lot for me and I never hoped you to care about me as much you care about hyung and nuna.But,have you once,trying to listen about my problem?I always listen to your problems.I helped you to gain some money for hyung.I helped you to clean the house and everyday I helped you.I help you everything that you asked me to.I never ask anything from you.But I really hoped that you could listen to my problems at least once.But you never listen to it.When I am 3 years old,I started to take care of my self.You always busy with your work.You always busy taking care of nuna and hyung.But you did not care about me at all.No one cares about me.When I already 10 years old, starting from there,father cares about me.Listen to my problems and helped me.It just him and only him understand me.No one understand me.So how can you say that you understand my feelings now?”Hakyeon’s voice is hoarse.

His mother silents.She just realised that she has hurts Hakyeon so much.

“H-hakyeon.I’m sorry.I’m admit it.I did not care about you at that time.But still...you are my son and I love you so much.I am still proud to have you as my son.”Hakyeon’s mother trying her best to comfort Hakyeon.

“Love?Yes,of course you are.A mother always love her children no matter what.I’m happy to hear that word from you.And I am happy.You just admit it that you are never cared about me at all.Thank you for being honest to me.I’m proud to have a mother that such a honest person.”Hakyeon’s eyes start to tearing.

“No.It is not like that,son.I’m know I’m wrong.I am sorry.Please...you love me don’t you.Can you please have a pity on me?”

“I already forgive you for a long time ago.I will always forgive you.Just forget about it.You can do whatever you want but please...leave me alone.Stop asking me for a sympathy.I’m tired of this.It was always me to have a pity on everyone.Please...leave me alone.I’m begging you.Just leave me alone.”Hakyeon don’t want to cry in front of his mother.

“It’s up to you.Take your time,son.”

His mother closed the door.She suprised.She suprised to see Vixx’s members and her daughter were just waiting in front of her.

“We heard everything,mother.”Hakyeon’s sister admits it.

Hakyeon’s mother start to cry.She felts wrong to Hakyeon.She has hurted him so much.