Arguing

How can I smile again?...

The next morning,Hakyeon’s mother and sister came to the hospital to visit Hakyeon.

“Excuse me,nurse.Can I know where is my brother’s room?His name is Cha Hak Yeon.”Hakyeon’s sister asked to the nurse.

“Let me check first...hmm...His room number is 350.It is placed at the 3rd floor.”the nurse informs

“Thank you”

Both of them quickly walk to the the third floor.As they arrived there,they saw Hongbin is waiting for them infront of the room.

“Hongbin-ah!”

“Oh,you have arrived here.”Hongbin replied.

“How is he?”Hakyeon’s mother asked.

“He is fine now.”Hongbin replied again with smile.

“How can  this happen?”Hakyeon’s sister asked.

“It is such a long story.He fainted in the practice room yesterday’s morning.I was there to check him but I saw him lying on the floor and unconscious.His body temperature too high.I believed that he was too working hard.I think he has been practice without rest.Besides, he was already not feeling well that day but he forced himself to practice.”Hongbin explained.

“Hmm...can we meet him now?”Hakyeon’s mother asked.

Hongbin nodded.

They enter the room.They saw Hakyeon who is sit quietly on the bed.

“Hakyeon...”Hakyeon’s mother called.

“Mother??”Hakyeon confused to see his mother and sister were there.

“Are you okay,son?You know how much I worried about you when Hongbin told me that you were admitted in hospital.”

Hakyeon just keep quiet.He don’t want to say it but his heart keep telling that they were just acting to care about him.

“Son....”

“What?”Hakyeon ask in a cold tone.

“Are you still mad at me?”Hakyeon’s mother ask and hold his hand.

No answers...

“Hakyeon-ah,your mother wasn’t wrong at all.You should thinking positive about it.She is your mother and she is the one who giving birth on you.Without her,you won’t be here as an idol.”Hakyeon’s sister begin to talk when she saw her mother tears are falling down.

No reply...

“I know that you were sad. You are even sad because of your group members but still don’t you see that they were caring about you.Look at Hongbin.He take care of you even if he is tired.Why is it hard for you to forgive us?All of us.Humans are not perfects. Everyone make mistake.You too have make a mistake.And everyone deserves to been forgiven and deserves to have the second chance.”Hakyeon’s sister continue to talk.

“I have no time to argue with you,nuna.”Hakyeon replied.

“I also don’t want to arguing with you but how can I keep quiet if you treat your own mother like this.I don’t want you to be a disobedient son.”Hakyeon’s sister said.

Hakyeon smirks when he listen to the word ‘disobedient son’.

“Stop it.Hakyeon did nothing wrong to me.”Hakyeon’s mother defends her son.

“You said that you don’t want me to be a disobedient son.I am already be the disobedient son why would you protect me from it.” Hakyeon chuckles darkly.

“Yah,Cha Hak Yeon!Can’t you please just stop talking that you were a disobedient son?”Hakyeon’s sister scolds him.

“You are also agree with that don’t you?You think that I’m a fool.I can see it very clearly.All of you were just acting.All of you are actors. The way you care doesn’t show any sincerity.You just sympathy on me because I was look so pity.That’s right.I don’t have anyone else in this world like you all have.I am just alone walking in this dark world.You guys have someone to help you to walk in the dark but I have no one.If you come here to look for trouble,I think it is better you leave.”Hakyeon pointed to the door and asks them to leave.

“I don’t understand why it is so hard for you to forgive us.Fine!We will leave.I promise that I will never care about you again since you are not appreciate it.Selfish.Let’s go,mother.”Hakyeon’s sister drag her mother to the outside and did not looking back at Hakyeon.

‘Hakyeon-ah,is it nice to have this kind of family?They never understand you.They just want you to understand them more than yourself. Because they more important than you.’Hakyeon’s eyes fully with tears.