Help

How can I smile again?...

12.45 a.m.

Hakyeon is still in the practice room.He didn’t stop dance at all.He keeps dancing even though he was tired and his legs are weaks.Hakyeon stops for awhile.He takes the bottle and drink it.He puts his hand to his forehead.It is become hotter than before.He sighs.

‘What I’m going to do?’he ask himself.

Suddenly,he feels dizzy.He try to stands up.He walks slowly back to his place.He try to endure the pain and continue to dance.His dance become slower than before.The headache become stronger than before.He try to hold back the pain but suddenly when he try to dance,he...falls.He fainted.No one know that he just faint.He is alone in the practice room.No one is going to help him.

Tomorrow morning,it was 6.00 a.m.Hongbin was the first one who wake up.He takes a bath.After he done bathing,he walks to the living room.When he walks toward the sofa,he remembered about Hakyeon after he looks at Hakyeon’s room.

‘Has him already come home last night?’He whispered to his heart.He walks to in front of Hakyeon’s room.He try to open the door and it’s not locked.He checked if Hakyeon has already home or not.

‘He is not here?He must be at the practice room.Yes,of course he is.He is not a person that would disobey the elder’s order.I must check him.’After he’s done talking in his heart,he take the jacket and wears it.He went out to the practice room to find Hakyeon.He has arrived at the practice room.As soon he opens the door,he suprised to see Hakyeon was lying on the floor.

“HYUNG!!!”

Hongbin runs toward Hakyeon and let him lying in his arms.

“Hyung?Hyung?Are you okay?Please wake up,hyung!Why you sleeping on the floor?Are you okay?Hakyeon-hyung?Please wake up.” he tried his best to wake him up.But still there is no response at all.Hongbin become panic.He puts his hand on Hakyeon’s forehead.

“Ah,it’s hot.Hyung,you burning up.I need to get help.”

He get his phone and quickly dial a number.He calls someone.

“Aish,why he is not answers my call?”Hongbin grumbles.

He calls the number again.

“Yobosaeyo...”It is Taekwoon.

“Hyung,I need you to come here immediately.Hakyeon-hyung.He is not wake up.I have try to wakes him for many time and his fever is too hot.”Hongbin explained to Taekwoon.

“What!Okay okay.You stay there.I will come there.”Taekwoon off the line after he’s done talking to Hongbin.

Taekwoon quickly takes the jacket and wears it.He did not even take a bath.He quickly runs to the practice room at the top floor.

“Hyung,please wake up...please don’t make me worry.”Hongbin feels like he wants to cry when he look at Hakyeon.It was first time he saw Hakyeon was unconscious.

A few minutes later,Taekwoon has arrived there.

“How is he?”Taekwoon calmly ask Hongbin.

“He is still unconscious.”Hongbin answers him.

Taekwoon try to feel the temperature of Hakyeon.

“We need to bring him to hospital.His fever is too high.Where is your phone?I didn’t bring my phone.Call ambulance now.”He ordered.

“Yes,hyung.”

The ambulance finally arrived in around 30 minutes after Hongbin called.They quickly put Hakyeon on the hospital bed.They brings him to the hospital immediately.After they arrived at the hospital,they quicky bring Hakyeon to the emergency room.Taekwoon and Hongbin are waiting for him in front of the room.

“Hongbin-ah,have you told Ceo Hwang about this?”Taekwoon asked.

“Yes.He told me to tell him eveything about Hakyeon-hyung after doctor done examines him.I think Hakyeon-hyung become unconscious because he did not stop practice dancing.You know that Hakyeon-hyung won’t disobey the coach’s order.I believe that he never stop practicing last night.Besides,he is sick yesterday.”said Hongbin.

“Hmm..I think we have to tell Ceo Hwang that our coach forced Hakyeon to keeps practice last night.”Taekwoon suggested.

“Yes,you’re right.”Hongbin agreed with Taekwoon’s suggestion.

15 minutes later...

The doctor finally come out from the emergency room.He walks toward Taekwoon and Hongbin.

“Hakyeon-sshi is still unconscious.But I believe that he will be fine so don’t worry.But I need to tell this to you.He has a high blood pressure.I believe that he was stress out.I think you guys do know why.So,I want you to make sure that he to take a good rest for his own good.He needs to relax his mind and physical.”the doctor said.

“High blood pressure?”Hongbin asked for comfirmation.

“Yes.You can visit him after we bring him to his room.I’m going to back to work now.Excuse me.”the doctor left after he talks to them.

“Hyung,why don’t you go home first.Besides,I can guess that you didn’t take a bath since you’re stink now.”Hongbin jokes and covers his nose.

“Aish,we are in a serious matter,you can still joking around.Fine then.I will tell this to the others later.I will come back once I’ve done bathing.”Taekwoon said and knocks Hongbin’s head.

“Ouch.Yes,hyung.I’m sorry.Hurry,go go.”

Taekwoon left after talks with Hongbin.Hongbin’s smile slightly gone a little bit after Taekwoon left.Hongbin enters to the room.He saw Hakyeon who is still unconscious lying on the bed and wears the oxygen mask.Hongbin slowly walks and sits beside of him.Hongbin take Hakyeon’s hand slowly and hold it tightly.

“Hyung,I wish that you can smile like before.I’ve notice it.I’m notice that you are no longer smiling to us and to eveyone including your family.I know that you won’t hear what I’m saying to you.I wish that I can make you happy but I know.It is difficult for you to smile again. Am I right?I know it is really hard for you to accept this reality.To survive in this tough test wasn’t easy.I’m proud of you,hyung.You are the most strongest person that I’ve never met before.Now,I regret.I know you must be offended with my actions for pushing you away in front of the camera.Althought it is just for  camera and our fans,I know you are really offended by me.I regretted that.I wish that the time machine really really exist.So that I can turning back the time.I want to help you to smile.I hope that you will let me to help you,hyung.I want to pay back for all of your sacrifice to us.I know that what I’m doing wasn’t same for what you have done to us.But please,to make you happy,to make you smile,I’m willing to do anything for you.”Hongbin whispering to Hakyeon and his tears falls down onto Hakyeon’s hand.