It's hurt

How can I smile again?...

8.30 p.m.

They gathered in the practice room to practice their songs.The dance coach was also there to monitors them.

“Okay,have you ready?”the coach ask them before turn on the music.

“Yes.”

“Okay,get ready to your place.We are going to dance ‘The Closer’.Get ready.”the coach ordered them to get ready and turn on the music.

They’re trying their best to dance perfectly.But,Hakyeon is seems,he has done a lot of mistakes.

“Yah,Hakyeon-ah.It is your part.Where are you?You supposed to be at the center.”the coach is pointing at his mistake.

“I’m sorry.”Hakyeon apologize.

They back to their practice.

“Yah,Cha Hakyeon.Can you dance properly?”the coach starts to angry.The other members feel scared to see the coach was angry.

“I’m sorry..”there is nothing else he could say except for apologize.

“Hakyeon,please.Your performance are about in two days more.If you’re not serious,you might do a lot of mistakes on the stage.I don’t want that to be happen.”the coach scolds him for being not too serious.

“Yes,I will.Please forgive me.”Hakyeon keeps apologize and continue to dance again.

“The others can rest now.Hakyeon,you keep practice.Alone.”the coach ordered them and sits on the chair while watching Hakyeon’s dance.

“But hyung,can you please let Hakyeon-hyung to rest.He is not feeling well today.”Hongbin ask his coach’s permission for Hakyeon.

“I’m fine.”Hakyeon deny it.

“I don’t care if he is sick or not.Don’t you think it is enough to give him rest for a week?How much longer you think he need to rest?” the coach talks rudely without thinking about Hakyeon’s feeling.

“But hyung...”  

“Hakyeon.Just continue your dance.Now!”the coach cuts Hongbin before he could finish to talk.

Hakyeon did not protest the order.He continue to dance.

“Cha Hak Yeon,dance properly!”

“Hakyeon!Did you forget the choreograph?”

“CHA HAK YEON!WHAT ARE YOU THINKING OF?!”

It is eveything ‘Hakyeon’ ‘Hakyeon’ and ‘Hakyeon’.The members couldn’t bear to watch Hakyeon dance.It is hurt to see him in that kind of situations.It is not only Hakyeon still in the sad situations but he is also sick.They want to help him but the coach is way too strict.

“STOP!!!I won’t allow you to go home today.I will come here at 7.00 a.m. by tomorrow.I want to see an improvement.The others can go home now.You stay here.” the coach said in a high tone and left.

Hakyeon just keeps standing there and not even move.Hyuk saw it.Hyuk saw Hakyeon’s face become more paller than before.

“Hyung,let’s just go home.Don’t worry.I will back up you,hyung.I think our coach got a problem.We need to report this to CEO Hwang tomorrow.Let’s go.”Hyuk try to consoles Hakyeon.

“Just go!Leave me alone.I am not a weak person just like you think.Just go.”Hakyeon rejects it and try to stands up.

“Hyung...”

“GO!!!”Hakyeon’s voice finally rise up.

The members suprised to hear it.It was first time they saw Hakyeon scolding like that.They quickly packing their things and left.Hakyeon sighs.He is way too hurt.Hurt by the words that come out from the coach.

‘How can they understand my feelings if they not even through to my situations?’Hakyeon whispered to his heart.

He don’t want to think too much.He just continue to dance.When he tried to dance,he falls.His leg is too weak.It is hurt.It is so pain.He trying to stand up but still he falls again.He won’t give up and keep trying to stands.After a few times he try,finally he can stands.He restart the music and continue to dance.When the jump parts come out,he try to jump and suddenly when he’s land,his leg has give out all of the strengths and it becomes weak.He falls again.This time,it is way too much pain than before.He feels like dying inside.He could not bear the pain.He keeps give a massage to his legs.

‘Should I just quit?’Hakyeon whispered and his tears falling down to his cheek.