Memory(Wonshik)

How can I smile again?...

The next day,Wonshik woke up early in unexpected.After all this time,it was him who always wake up later than the members but what a surprise that he wakes early today.He could not slept well last night.He keeps thinking about Hakyeon.He worried about Hakyeon.He could not stops thinking about Hakyeon even once.He took a bath and after he wears the clothes,he walks to the kitchen for a drink.

‘I wonder what was Hakyeon-hyung doing last night...’

‘Is he alright?’

‘Why I can’t stop thinking about him?’

He sighed after a quarrel in his empty mind.He took his jacket,mask and wears it.He going to the outside to take some fresh air. Suddenly,he reminds of something when he saw a place.The place that reminds him of something is a place where he used to be alone.It was a park near to their dorm. He walks to the park and sit on the cradle.

‘I remember...this is the place where I used to go everytime I sad,angry or stress.’suddenly,a teardrop from his eyes.

‘Here is also the place where Hakyeon-hyung always found me everytime I run away.’his eyes can’t stop teary.

 

*Flashback*

3 years ago in 2014..during the era of Error,all of the Vixx members were having a very hard time in that year. A day where all of them went for their dance practice.That time,Wonshik was sick and not feeling well.That time,he was having a very hard time because of the pressures that Ceo Hwang Sei Jun  gave to him. The ceo complained that his dance on the stage show a little bit of slacking dance.The ceo forced him to work overtime and focus to their practice more.Wonshik felt pressured.

“Wonshik-ah..you just made a mistake. You are late for your part just now.” Hakyeon said and took a glance at Wonshik.

“I know...”Wonshik said in a cold tone.

“Let’s start again...”Hakyeon said.

“I don’t want!”suddenly Wonshik’s voice starts to rise.

“I’m out of this!I had enough!”Wonshik said in anger tone.He walks out from the room and slammed the door harshly.

All of them surprised to see Wonshik that just angry with them.Hakyeon is still in calm.

“You guys can go back the dorm,now.We stop until here.I will wait for him here.”Hakyeon ordered.

They nodded and pack up all of their things and leave Hakyeon alone in the practice room.At first,he thought that he wants to wait for Wonshik but he worried about him so,he took all of his things and went out to find Wonshik.He runs to find Wonshik.He runs to everyplace that they used to go.He went to the gym,restaurants,ciber cafe,shopping malls and somewhere else.Hakyeon was panting for breaths.

‘Wonshik-ah...where are you?Please don’t make me worry.’Hakyeon whispered to himself.

He continue to find Wonshik.His legs were out of energy but Hakyeon still doesn’t give up to find Wonshik.What important to him is Wonshik is safe. He walks slowly to find Wonshik until he reached a place not quite far from their dorm.He saw a man that looks familiar to him.He walks slowly to see the man’s face.

“W-wonshik?”Hakyeon calls for Wonshik’s name.

It is really Wonshik.His eyes were swollen up and his eyes were still teary.As soon he saw Hakyeon,in a surprise,he hugged Hakyeon.Hakyeon was surprised in a sudden action.He hugged him back.He patted Wonshik’s back.

“It’s okay,Wonshik-ah.I’m here.Sshh...it’s okay..just cry as much you want to as long as I’m here with you.”Hakyeon try to comforts Wonshik.

After 10 minutes Wonshik cried in Hakyeon’s hug,he back to calm.

“What’s wrong,Wonshik-ah?Is there anything keep disturbing you?”Hakyeon asked him calmly.

“Hyung,do you think that I’m a burdensome?”Wonshik asked to Hakyeon.

“Hey,why you said that?Of course you are not.Look,the Wonshik that I know for a long time is not a burdensome.He is a man that always make everyone happy,entertained and you make us,our fans proud of you.You are a good composer and you are the best rapper in this world.No one else could defeat you in my eyes.In our eyes.”Hakyeon holds Wonshik’s hand and talk.

“Really?”Wonshik asked for comfirmation.

“Of course.Why would I lie it to you?Look,what is actually happen?”Hakyeon asked.

“Ceo Hwang,he complained to me that I’ve made a lot of mistakes while I’m on the stage.He forced me to practice more than you guys in dancing.He forced me to do a lot of things.I was tired and stress,hyung.I feel that I was a burden to everyone since I’ve done a lot of mistakes before.”Wonshik explained.

“Look,Wonshik-ah.You are not a burden especially to me.You know that our ceo was like that.We have to accept it.I know it is tired but you can’t give up like this because of him.You have worked hard and all of us and fans know that you have done the great.You have give the best for all of us.You have composed for many interesting songs. That is the great things that you have given to us.Look,I’m sorry if I have made you feel offended.I don’t even know that you were having a hard time.What a bad leader I am?I’m sorry,Wonshik-ah.”Hakyeon said in a low tone.

“No,hyung.You did nothing wrong to me.Thank you,hyung.You always here beside of me eveytime I had a problem.Thank you for being the best leader to us.I love you,hyung.”Wonshik said and give a hug to Hakyeon.

*End of flashback*

 

Wonshik sighs again.He miss all of those moments.He miss the caring leader.He miss the brother that always together with him everytime he had a hard time.

‘Hyung,I miss you so much.I need you,hyung.’Wonshik whispered and cry alone.

 

 

.................................................................................................................

A/N:Hi,everyone.So,what do you think about this chapter?Leave a comment if you want to.