Chance

How can I smile again?...

Hongbin has arrived at the hospital.Before he walks to Hakyeon’s room,he reminds of something.He reminds of Hakyeon’s family.

‘Maybe they still don’t know about Hakyeon-hyung yet.I have to tell them.’He whispered to his heart and quickly get his phone and dial Hakyeon’s sister number phone.

Tuut...tuut...tuut...

“Yobosaeyo....Oh,Hakyeon-nuna!”

“What is it,Hongbin-ah?”Hakyeon’s sister asked.

“I want to tell you something.Hakyeon-hyung...he admitted in hospital this morning.I’m sorry that I’m late to imform this to you.”Hongbin replies.

“What?!What’s wrong with him?What happen to him?Is he alright now?”Hakyeon’s sister panicked after listening to Hongbin’s explanation.

“He’s fine now.He is just having a high fever.It’s quite high but he is alright for now.If you want a detailed information,you can come here by tomorrow.In the Seoul Hospital.”Hongbin explained calmly.

“Okay...please take care of him for me.I know you will.”Hakyeon’s sister last sentence before she turn off their conversation.

After Hongbin done talking with Hakyeon’s sister,he walks to the room.When he arrived in front of the door,he can see Hakyeon was sleeping deeply on the bed.First,he glads that Hakyeon was sleeping.He opens the door and closed it quietly so that Hakyeon won’t wake up.He pulls the chair slowly and quietly he sits beside to Hakyeon.He realized that Hakyeon’s face was very pale.He try to puts his hand on Hakyeon’s forehead to feels the temperature.

‘Ah!Why it becomes hotter than before?’

‘Is it because he was so stress?Yeah...maybe he is.He stress because of us.’

‘But he can’t receive a lot of stress for now or else his high blood pressure might getting worse.’

After he done arguing in his mind,he straight away opens the locker that placed beside of Hakyeon’s bed.He takes a towel and walks to the sink to wet the towel.After he wet the towel,he puts the towel on Hakyeon’s forehead.He sits beside of Hakyeon again.He holds the leader’s warm hand tightly.His eyes become heavy and heavier.He finally falling to sleep.

1.00 a.m.

Without realizing it,Hakyeon is finally wake up after a long sleep.He feels like someone is holding his hand and he feels something was on his forehead.He took the towel.He looks at his right and he surprised to see Hongbin was sleeping soundly beside him.He is not dare to wake him.He just let Hongbin to sleep.

‘Hongbin-ah,do you really care about me?If you really are,why before this you treat me like an outsider to you?’Hakyeon’s heart feels want to explodes because he was really sad.

‘Jung Taekwoon,Lee Jaehwan,Kim Wonshik,Lee Hongbin and lastly Han Sanghyuk.If you are really care about me,why must you abandoned me before?Do you really think that I don’t have any feelings?Maybe I was wrong so much to you but why?You guys know what?My life is nothing but just fulling by words ‘why’.Why is this happen to  me?Why you treat me like this?Why life is so hard to me? Everything that I asked full with questions why.’suddenly his tears falls down.

“Hyung....why are you crying?”Hongbin wake up when he hears someone crying.

“Nothing....just... there is something got into my eyes.”Hakyeon lied to him.

“Hyung...are you still mad with us?”

“Hongbin-ah...why are you here?I already told you that I was just a burden to you and then why you still force yourself to stay with me in this hospital?”Hakyeon ignored Hongbin’s question.

“Hyung...I never thought that you’re burden.I am the burden.A burden to you.Hyung...I understand that you have been hurts so much and I know that it is hard for you to forgive us since we have done wrong to you so much.But please...can you give me a chance?Even if this is my last chance,I will never give up in this chance since it is the only chance I have.Can you please let me take care of you at least once?I know what I did will never pay back for everything that you have done to us before and it won’t heals your wounds.But please...I’m begging you.I want to show you...that I’m sincere to take care of you.I want to make sure that you get fully healthy.” Hongbin choked in his words.

Hakyeon sighed.

“If you are really sincere,then prove it to me.This is the only chance you have.I want to sleep.”Hakyeon did not wait for Hongbin to talk and close his eyes to sleep.

‘Thank you,hyung.Thank you for giving me this chance.I will not waste this chance away.I will try my best to fix this up.’His eyes fully with tears.He wiped the tears.