Silent

How can I smile again?...

They suprised to hear that except for Taekwoon.It was second time Hakyeon accused them for that reason.

“Why?Why you quiet?You quiet because it was true,right?”Hakyeon smirks.

“It’s not like that,hyung.”Hyuk defends it.

“It is true that you are really meant that.I know that you just want to defend yourself.Of course you are.”Hakyeon chuckles darkly.

“Hyung...”

“Did I or did not to ask you to leave?”

They sighed and slowly walk off from the room.But still they feel hesitate to leave Hakyeon.They look back and they saw Hakyeon keep staring at the outside of the window.They walk off and went back to home.In the car,they didn’t even speak up to say anything.They were also not looking at each other.They keep looking at the car’s window and wearing headphone.When they arrived back to the dorm,Hongbin was suprised to see them.

“Why you guys come back?Has anyone take care of Hakyeon-hyung?”Hongbin frowns.

.....Silent....

“Guys,I’m asking you guys,has anyone take care of Hakyeon-hyung?”Hongbin repeats it again.

“No.”Just a short answers come out from Wonshik.

“What?!But why?”Hongbin asks in confusion.

“Hah...Hakyeon-hyung...you know...he’s still not in mood to see us.”Hyuk answers him and his eyes fully with tears.

“R-really?”

“That’s right,Hongbin-ah.I don’t think that he wants to see anyone else including us for now.”Taekwoon interferes to their conversation.

“I want to go sleep first,tomorrow I have a work to do.Goodnight...”Jaehwan wished for them before he went to his room.

“Me too...good night..”Wonshik joins him too.

“You two sleep early for today,okay.I want to go to sleep now.”Taekwoon are also left.

“Don’t tell me that you are going to join them,Hyuk-ah?”Hongbin says in a disappointed tone.

“No,I’m not.I want to talk with you,hyung.But if you want to.”Hyuk replies him and sit down near to the dining table.

“What is it,Hyuk?”Hongbin walks toward Hyuk.He pulls the chair and sits.

“You know what,hyung.Hakyeon-hyung....he said we were caring for him because we were sympathy on him.He said we did that because he is an orphan now.Hyung,I believe that Hakyeon-hyung is way too hurt because of us.I told the other hyungs that we have gone too far.Do you remember how many time we have abandoned him and how many time did we pushed him away?I....I regret that, hyung.I admit that maybe I went too far.I afraid,hyung.I afraid...Hakyeon-hyung might will never forgive us...”Hyuk finally crying in front of his hyung after he holds the tears back for long.

Hongbin just keeps quiet.He rubs at the back of Hyuk to comforts him.

“What if....Hakyeon-hyung will leave and never come back to us again.I afraid he might left from Vixx if he is not strong enough for this.”

“Hyuk-ah...please.Stop been for negative thinking.Hakyeon-hyung that we knew is a strong person.Although he was hurts so much but I don’t think he will take a stupid decision like that.”said Hongbin.

“But hyung...”

“Why?You are not believed in your hyung?You are not believed in your leader?”Hongbin asks with his serious face.

“Of course I’m believed in him.”Hyuk answers.

“Then?He promised,right?Do you remember?”Hongbin asks again.

“Promise what?”Hyuk’s confused.

“He promised to us that he won’t leave us even it is hard for him.I trust him.I trust that he will never breaks his promise.” Hongbin confident in what he told to Hyuk.

Hyuk stays in silent again.

“I will go back to the hospital.You can go to sleep.”Hongbin informs before he leave.

“But hyung...what if..”

“I will try my best,Hyuk-ah.I want to take care of him at least once before he go for the vacations.I know that he might get angry and angry but I want to show him that I’m sincere.”Hongbin replies.

“I will pray for the best,hyung.”Hyuk said before he went to his room.

Hongbin tie his shoes and left from the dorm to the hospital.

...............................................................................................................

Hi,I'm Chawir12

I just want to apologize because I could not update for a chapter last night.I remember it but I way too busy with my homeworks and I was very tired yesterday.

I really really sorry for that.I've broke the promise.

I hope you won't be mad at me.

And sorry for the broken english.