Under Influence

Room: Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jeonghan enou--" Jisoo held Jeonghan's wrist before he could even hold the bottle of heineken up against his lips. "Jisoo!" Jeonghan broke free and chugged the rest of its contents down as if it was water. Jisoo feared that Jeonghan might be drunk that night, he trusted the man and his 'I wont drink too much' and got himself into some serious trouble. And yes, Jeonghan did get drunk. Seungkwan too, but not Jisoo. Seungkwan was picked up by his dad, leaving Jeonghan and Jisoo alone.

The club showed no signs of stopping and ironically, as the night deepens, the party gets crazier and crazier. Strippers appeared and it's already past midnight when Jisoo felt like he needed to go to the washroom. "Stay here," he sat Jeonghan comfortably on his seat.

When Jisoo left Jeonghan opened another bottle and drank. His vision is blurred and his head is throbbing; It's the effect of the alcohol. The loud edm music was cancer to his ears but he loved it anyways, the night is filled with irony. He lifted his chin up and looked around the place. "There's people there," he supported his chin with his palm as his elbows were firmly gripped on the ground. "And there," he pointed lifelessly, almost a soft smile forming on his lips when a man stopped infront of him. "Jeonghan?" He crouched down. "Oh!" Jeonghan smiled and tapped the other person's cheek, "Its you," he added. Jeonghan couldn't quite see him but he's sure he knew this person, It was Seungcheol, "ESSUKUPSEUUUUU," he giggled. "Jesus- what are you doing here?" Seungcheol brushed his hand off his face, "You're drunk," he narrowed his eyes and looked around, "You're here alone? Lets get you home," he couldn't believe a person like Yoon Jeonghan came to a club alone. "Jesus christ," Seungcheol stood up before he ran off to grab his bag backstage.

Jeonghan sat still whilst looking around when another man came up to him. "I haven't seen this pretty face around here," he slanted his head and smirked. "What's your name?" He asked Jeonghan. The long haired angel looked at him and flashed his attractive and charming smile. His eyes curved and his cheeks softly went up. " off," Jeonghan giggled and it was followed by a hiccup. "Tough one," he sat down beside Jeonghan and inched closer, "Don't make me ask you again, Pretty face," he directed Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter