Pilot

Room: Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jeonghaaaaaan!" Seungkwan sprinted towards Jeonghan who was sitting under the shade of a tree, reading his favourite book in silence before his friend came and ruined his moment; there's never a day he won't hear his loud mc-like voice. "I heard you're moving to Room 17!!!!" He propped down beside him and leaned on his shoulders. "What the hell, am I talking to myself again? Geez!" Seungkwan sighed and laid himself down on the green grass that was just freshly trimmed.

Inside Jeonghan's head were many things. His space was filled with: His due dates, his bestfriend's birthday party, his new dorm room and his puppy whom he cannot trust anyone to take care of besides himself. He wasn't worried about his studies. Actually, he's one of the top students in his course and is a candidate for batch valedictorian. He was one hell of a brainiac.

In contrast to his abundant knowledge, he does not have many friends; also one of the reasons why he didn't want to live in a dorm, he didn't want to associate himself with people he didn't know. But what made him finally move into a dorm? Jeonghan took his time to think about why, but it turns out it was because there's a mixture of loneliness and discontent intertwined within him, causing him to often feel upset of himself. He's also tired of his condo unit that he's been living in for almost a year. He swear he saw a mouse ran across his kitchen floor once, he didn't like it.

"Yo-" A snap slapped him back to reality making him flinch after staring into infinity. "You alright?" the man with doll-like features smiled at him. "Jisoo-" Jeonghan blinked his eyes, still can't believe he zoned out while he was reading his book. "I'm alright, I was just thinking.." he answered, his lips out of habit and brushing his long hair behind his ear. "Seungkwan has been asking if you're really moving in today, look at him-" Jisoo directed Jeonghan's eyes and pointed at Seungkwan who was doing log rolls on the grass. He looked like a kid that you would most likely avoid because he was too weird. Jeonghan laughed along with Jisoo as they look at their adorable friend immersing himself in his own little world.

"Yeah, my things are ready to go. By tonight, I'll sleep there," Jeonghan flipped a page, his eyes spotted the edge of the page; dog eared because he might've bookmarked that page before. Considering that he read that book already, there's no surprise if he made a mark. "Need a hand?" Jisoo offered help whilst taking something out from his bag. "I'm good, I'm all set and I just need to drive and transfer few things," Jeonghan added. "I got this.." Jisoo held up a mug on his hand. "What's this for--" Jeonghan took it and examined the ceramic piece. "It's for your new house, It'd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter