Strawberries and Ice Cream

Room: Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's first day of their semester break when Jeonghan woke up from the bed. He narrowed his eyebrows and looked around because he was most definitely sure he slept on the couch that night. The bed was oddly cozy that morning. There were pillows everywhere that in any position he chose to lay himself down, it would still be comfortable. He was covered with a blue blanket that looked like it was new. It was warm under the sheets as he buried himself more and more; smiling out of comfort and contentment.

 

 

Jeonghan finally decided to stand up after few minutes and drank water. He noticed the silence. It was way too silent. "Snow?" Jeonghan called, but no dog came running. "Snow..?" He walked around the house making all sorts of sounds for Snow to respond to, but still she was nowhere to be found. He couldn't have opened the door all by herself. Unless, she snuck out the window. Jeonghan immidiately ran to the window and right outside, he saw Seungcheol sitting on a bench across the street with Snow laying on the ground. He squinted his eyes to make sure he's seeing the right thing. Choi Seungcheol holding Snow's leash. Did he just take her out for a walk?

 

 

The younger quickly changed, brushed his teeth before coming out of the house to come right after them. "What-" Jeonghan laughed as he was crossing across the street, "Snow!" He yelled when Seungcheol turned and saw him. The furball immidiately stood up dashed towards him but failed to do so because his leash was intact. "Snow was shaking earlier. I figured she needed a walk," Seungcheol handed the leash to Jeonghan. "Was she restless?" The younger asked, taking the leash from Seungcheol before sitting down beside him. "Mhm, she was pacing back and forth," Seungcheol looked down on Snow who was back to laying down on the ground, "Sorry I took her out without asking you," he added.

"It's okay, she's kind of your pet now too.." Jeonghan lowered his head and avoided Seungcheol's eyes. "My pet? I hate pets," The older looked at him and smiled before laughing softly at Jeonghan's words, "Dont pass your responsibilities to me," Seungcheol added. "You do....?" Jeonghan suddenly lifted his head, only to find out Seungcheol was smiling so fondly at him. Jeonghan's insides roared as he witnessed that smile he was longing to see for the longest time. Butterflies occupied his stomach, gibberish and nonsense flooded his head, quick heartbeats drummed his heart out as he felt it tighten at the sight of Seungcheol's sincere smile.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter