Late Night Conversations

Room: Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan froze the moment Seungcheol wrapped his arms around him. He was laughing and smiling as if he himself invented the word happiness. His eyes formed crescents as his lips showcased his gummy smile. Jeonghan stared at him as the man apologized for tickling him too much. Seungcheol turned to him and right then, their eyes locked. None turned away from each other. It was as if the positive and negative particles that used to surround them banished and now they can freely stare at each other without steering their eyes away and feeling awkwardness. Jeonghan stared. He stared softly into Seungcheol for a minute before the older released him, laughing nervously right after. Seungcheol's eyes was all over the place, could it be that he was swayed? Jeonghan as well. None spoke after that.

 

The silence was broken by the boiling pot of kimchi soup that was overflowing. The base poured over the stove causing a mess that made both Jeonghan and Seungcheol rush over. "Lower the heat and grab cloth," Seungcheol ordered Jeonghan.

 

After lunch, Seungcheol spent the day playing with Jeonghan's PS4. He had this newfound love for Watch Dogs, a game about hacking and free running like GTA. As the older was immersed with the screen, Jeonghan found himself buried in books once again. He was also in the middle of worrying about his exam marks. "Seungcheol, can you please get me some milk?" Jeonghan turned around and asked Seungcheol, "Get it yourself," Seungcheol answered whilst frantically pressing the buttons, completely in a whole new and different universe than of Jeonghans'. The younger had no choice but to stand up and do it himself.

 

That night, Seungcheol left for the club again. Jeonghan had began to worry about the man's daily alcohol intake. Being in a club everynight, of course he would drink. Jeonghan placed his phone down when suddenly, a text from Seungcheol came.

 

@cseungcheol has entered the conversation.

 

cseungcheol:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter