Meeting Choi Seungcheol

Room: Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol had a hard time cracking his eyes open, he knew light would sting his eyes the moment he opens them so he slowly opened his flaps as he withstand the stinging rays of the sun. He sat up and pressed a hand against his temples before looking around the room. His headache killed him, he immidiately regretted drinking with his friends the night before. "Why am I in prison?" His eyes shot open, he immidiately stood up and wrapped his palms around the metal bars and called the nearest guard, "Excuse me, Sir? Why am I in here?!" He desperately asked the police guarding his cell. "You trespassed last night, Sir," the jail guard answered him coldly. "Trespass? Why the will I trespass?" He couldn't hold the profanity. Anger, curiosity along with string of swear words surged as a big wave inside of him. Seungcheol couldn't recall doing something or even trespassing. His cab dropped him off the dorms and he just went to his room and slept. He saw nothing wrong.

"What the hell, Seungcheol?" Vernon suddenly came with food in his posession, "I got a call this morning," he added. "What the happened?" Vernon sat on a chair on the other side and passed him a piece of bread, along with a container of soup, "Mom made this for me, but I guess you could really have some of it now," he laughed. "I have no idea why I'm here," Seungcheol refused to eat, ignoring his growing headache. "Someone filed a complaint against you for trespassing," the guard answered out of the blue, "I feel bad for you, you were dragged in straight to the cell without questions just because you're drunk."

Seungcheol looked to his sides and right there, memories of last night flashed. "Jihoon was there, he was waking me u--" Seungcheol explained to Vernon when the man cut him off. "Jihoon died 2 years ago, Seungcheol," the air around them suddenly started to choke the both of them. Seungcheol stopped for a moment and slowly realized things. "If Its not Jihoon, then who the hell was in my room?" He asked Vernon. "I'll find out about that, I'll go see the old lady and ask her," Vernon leaned back on his seat. "Thanks man, I owe you one," Seungcheol fist bumped him. "I'm evening things out, you got me that cute boy's number last night," he laughed, "He replied to my text," Vernon smiled, a rare smile that Vernon himself rarely saw.

×××××××××××

"Why and how did he get inside my room?" Jeonghan calmly asked the old lady. Believe me, he tri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter