Through Seungcheol's Eyes

Room: Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ note: this is everyting that happened through Seungcheol's view. I wanted to save all this to put it into one update :) ]

___________________________________________________

 

"Our dorm mates would wake up-" Seungcheol half whispered and half shouted. He couldn't ignore the fact that Jeonghan called him by another man's name. Who is this Jisoo exactly? And why has he been calling him by the other guy's name? It ticked Seungcheol off that he's right there, but Jeonghan mentioned some other man's name. He wondered if Jeonghan liked that guy since he's talking about him even when he was drunk.

Seungcheol had alot in his mind, Jeonghan and this Jisoo especially flooded his thoughts. But, he froze the moment Jeonghan shifted to the other side. Sadness and the feeling of being lost was painted in his face. Jeonghan hasn't been the nicest guy to him, but he knows that he's decent and that he's very driven by his goals. Seungcheol suddenly felt an urge in his insides. He wants this person, Jeonghan, to feel better. The man's eyes landed on the latter's plump lips. At the sight of it, Seungcheol slowly placed his finger on Jeonghan's chin and directed his face towards him. Jeonghan was staring right into his eyes and at that moment, Seungcheol lost it and inched slowly towards Jeonghan's face. He stopped right when his nose was about to touch his. Seungcheol looked at Jeonghan and witnessed the younger's eyes looking all over his face. Seungcheol just stared.. he stared at his lips specifically. He could no longer hold it in, and soon, Seungcheol kissed Jeonghan.

His hands cupped Jeonghan's soft cheeks, kissing him gently. There was no lust present, it was just him and Jeonghan taking the time in the world as they locked their lips in perfect harmony. Seungcheol felt Jeonghan's lips moving against his, returning his kisses as soft as the ones he was giving him and damn, he wants this man's lips more and more. Words wouldnt explain how the warm feeling it gave him made him feel. Jeonghan had perfect lips; not to mention even if theres a scent of alcohol in the younger's mouth, he still tasted sweet.

Jeonghan wrapped his arms around Seungcheol, pulling the man closer to him. At that moment, Seungcheol pulled away. His eyes opened wide when he realized what he has done. He just kissed Yoon Jeonghan, his roommate. "," Seungcheol rushed out of the room, regretting why in the world did he kiss him and what was he thinking.

"No Seungcheol," Seungcheol kicked the wheel of his BMW.

___________________________________________________

 

"Aint that your roommate?" Vernon tapped Seungcheol's shoulder before nodding his head towards someone's direction. The older swung around and it is indeed, Jeonghan. He was sitting under a porch and eating. He lifted his head to get a better look and yes, Jeonghan was still wearing his shoes. Seungcheol smiled before Jeonghan suddenly looked. Seungcheol turned to Vernon and fist bumped him out of nowhere. "The ?" Vernon squinted his eyes at him.

After few seconds, Seungcheol looked to check if Jeonghan was still looking and bingo, he still was. Their eyes locked for seconds, but Jeonghan immidiately looked down on his food. Seungcheol felt a pinch when the latter looked away from him. He kept his eyes on Jeonghan till he was close enough to speak. He actually ran few words in his head on what to say to him.

"How are you? No. I sound too close to him,"

"Hey? Hell no, Im not flirting,"

"Why the am I even doing this? it,"

"Nice shoes," Seungcheol said as he passed by Jeonghan.

"He's into him," Hansol said before all laughed and glanced at Jeonghan.

___________________________________________________

 

@cseungcheol has entered the conversation

cseungcheol: Can we talk?

@__hvc has entered the conversation

__hvc: Sure, what is it?

cseungcheol: Jeonghan is bothering me. Is there a way he can move out of my room?

__hvc: Why so sudden?

cseungcheol: He's getting on my nerves.

__hvc: Hyung, he's entitled to the room just as you are. He can't just leave the house. You know he also paid for the rent.

cseungcheol: You're not much of a help either.

__hvc: I'm just saying. And besides, what's happening there? You sound pissed.

cseungcheol: He's .....

__hvc: He's...what?

cseungcheol: He's a headache. He used my shoes today remember?

__hvc: Bro, is it just me or yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter