Comforting Silence

Room: Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Hansol took his leave, Jeonghan and Seungcheol found themselves in an awkward web of silence. Jeonghan turned around and drank his mojito. "Don't drink too much, I don't wanna take care of your drunk again," Seungcheol said from behind. Jeonghan froze and placed the round glass down before he faced him again. "Why did you take me home that night, I remember," Jeonghan suddenly said, disarming Seungcheol's armor in mere nanoseconds. "You're drunk and I saw you barely handling yourself, What am I supposed to do? Let you die?" Seungcheol made his way to Hansol's seat and drank his mojito. "I wont die," Jeonghan replied. "Fine, then dont get drunk if you cant and wont handle yourself," Seungcheol placed the drink down.

 

An hour has passed and the two were still sitting beside each other, already drinking their second bottles. No one was talking but they both somewhat found comfort in this silence in between them. Not even the loud club music could beat the silence. "I heard you talking about about Jihoon," Seungcheol suddenly spoke. "Look, I--" Jeonghan was going to apologize when Seungcheol finished his bottle straight down. "Don't talk about him like that behind my back," Seungcheol placed his bottle down, "What do you want to know?" He added. Jeonghan was surprised. He didnt expect Seungcheol would open up to him at that moment. "Speechless?" Seungcheol chuckled softly, "Fine, I'll tell you myself," the man sighed and lowered his head.

 

 

Dear Journal,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter