Vacancy

Room: Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Jeonghan was playing with his WII U when someone knocked on his door. Seungcheol isn't home yet, he went out with his friends and just left. Did he forget something?

The man walked up to the door and twisted the knob only to find out that the landlord was standing infront of him. "Jeonghan, right?" She smiled at him. "Oh, Good morning," Jeonghan bowed and smiled as well. "I came to inform you that there's a vacant room upstairs," she held Jeonghan's hands, "Move in there so you won't have to share a room," she smiled again. A smile that Jeonghan found heartwarming, but somewhat scary. "Is that so...." he lowered his head and nodded. "It's vacant?" Someone suddenly spoke out of the blue, "Upstairs?" The voice got louder and louder and right there, Seungcheol walked to them. "Ah, yes! Someone moved out and the room is now empty. I came to tell Jeonghan so he can move in," she released Jeonghan's hands and smiled at Seungcheol, "Im sorry for the inconvenience, you will get the room for yourself again," she laughed out loud. Her laugh made Jeonghan laugh out of respect to the old lady. The man looked at Seungcheol's face, he's supposed to be happy, but why does he look gloomy? "I'll be off now, Paperwork," she waved and walked away. 

 

"Aren't you going out today?" Jeonghan opened the door wide because Seungcheol walked back in. "I got lazy," Seungcheol answered before he removed his jacket and threw it to the sofa. Jeonghan's eyes followed him as he closed the do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter