Jeonghan's Dream

Room: Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That afternoon after Jeonghan's hell-like advanced calculus class, he decided to walk around the university to get a breather. It's been 2 years since he entered the place and he never really looked around because being his usual self, the only places he knows is the road between the university and the dorms. The small corner stores where he buys almost everything that he needs and recently, the club his friends took him to. He realized he never lived his life as a student. By that he meant he never had time to play with his peers and have fun because instead, he plays with his books, notes and papers; 24/7.

The man strolled around and he found a hidden stone walkway behind the university, near the residential area. The brown stone walls was aesthetic to the color of the houses. It satisfied the latter's eyes and because of that, he pulled his phone out and took photos. "How come I only saw this just now.." Jeonghan smiled when about 5 guys suddenly appeared into his frame, coming out from the corner.

"Keep walking," the man holding a camera ordered someone who was infront of it. The man was posing and smiling infront of the camera when Jeonghan zoomed his camera to him. "Seungcheol?"

Seungcheol posed infront of the photographer's camera, smiling and carefree. Jeonghan lowered his own camera and hid behind a bush.

"He looks happy,"

"He's a model too?"

"Wow, he's talented.."

"He's going all around,"

"Damn.." Jeonghan froze when Seungcheol flashed his sweetest smile to the camera. Up till that time, Jeonghan was dumbfoundedly staring at Seungcheol. He was handsome. He looked cool. He lowkey wished he would show him that smile, but he shrugged it off, thinking it was nonsense.

Jeonghan stayed there till Seungcheol finished his shoot. "Thank you," Seungcheol bowed before recieving what looks like pay from his job. Jeonghan looked at the clock and realized, his Biology class already started. The latter immidiately picked up his bag and ran off. Being his usual self, Jeonghan tripped but he managed to stand up. He looked back and of all odds, his eyes met Seungcheol's.

His eyes widened as he was frozen halfway from standing up. Seungcheol narrowed his eyes as a smirk slowly crept up his lips.
Jeonghan blinked cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter