Untitled

Room: Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You have 3 hours to finish your exams. No cellphones, talking and wondering eyes allowed. Mind your own paper and do well, goodluck," the professor said before he allowed his students to lower their heads and start the exam. Jeonghan, who was sitting far back had his mind fogged up. Seungcheol keeps on popping in his head and that distracted the latter from his exam.

An hour has passed and still, Jeonghan hasnt even done his first essay. His brainstorm paper had Seungcheol's name everywhere. His mind was completely taken over. He remembered now how the man's lips tasted, how he moved his lips with his and how he wrapped his arms around him. Jeonghan couldn't take him out of his head and it's getting worst and worst as the second hour struck and he just barely finished his first essay. Only an hour is left and that's when he realized he's falling behind. The man picked up his pencil again and started answering and writing his second out of three essays that are part of the exam.

"Oh ," Jeonghan crossed his arms on his table and buried his face on it, "What is happening to me-" he whispered to himself. He had just finished everything under an hour and he wasn't even sure if he answered right. Everything he studied for and prepared himself for was pushed away by his own thoughts. His thoughts about Seungcheol.

Jeonghan stepped out of the examination room and made his way out of the building to the quad field. He settled down and waited for Jisoo and Seungkwan in their usual spot, the shade under a tree. He took a deep breath before his back collapsed on the freshly cut grass. Jeonghan closed his eyes and thought about what should he do now. Exams are done and it's the end of his semester. A week of no school for him sounded heavenly to his ears.

×××××××××××××

"Let's go clubbing," Jeonghan said in their group call. "Clubbing? Am I hearing this right?" Seungkwan gasped from the other line. "J, you okay? This is.." Jisoo was also surprised. "Mhm, lets go since its end of semester," Jeonghan laughed, "Why are you two surprised?" He finished off with a question.

Jeonghan suddenly have this urge to see Seungcheol. He didn't know why but he wanted to see him.

It was night time when the three friends decided to meet each other outside the club. Jeonghan came early to check if Seungcheol is performing and indeed he was. Everything inside Jeonghan turned upside down the moment Seungcheol stepped on stage and spat his ferocious lines at the crowd. He stared at him, really really really hard that his eyes met his. They locked and Seungcheol's eyes widened. Jeonghan immidiately looked away after he realized Seungcheol had seen him. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter