First Meal

Room: Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That evening, Jeonghan came home to a hungry Snow. After his classes, he would usually study in the library till midnight, but since there's no one who would watch over his puppy, he decided to change his routine. He lifelessly opened the door and Snow quickly ran to greet him with her small high pitched barks. The little lad was wiggling her tail and jumping with joy the moment Jeonghan opened the door. His tiredness and stress went away at the sight of his cute companion. He removed his shoes when he noticed another pair is there. "Seungcheol?" He wondered but he shrugged it off.

Jeonghan stepped inside the room and noticed Seungcheol isn't back yet. He wondered where does he go in broad daylight that he only comes back when it's past midnight. "Now lets eat," Jeonghan grabbed a cup of ramen and boiled water. He never had proper meal since he moved in. The kitchen was shared by everyone near the common room. He didn't want to involve himself unless Jisoo or Seungkwan was there. Speaking of his bestfriends, the two lives just upstairs.

The water was done before Jeonghan poured it on his cup of ramen. "My life is so sad now," he sighed, "I want real food," Jeonghan added while frowning. He opened the fridge and noticed some of the contents were gone; Seungcheol's food to be exact. "Atleast mines are here," Jeonghan smiled while counting boxes of his strawberry milks. The fridge looked empty without Seungcheol's veggies and snacks.

Jeonghan settled down and started eating. Whilst slurping his noodles Snow's bowls suddenly caught his eyes."What.." he squinted his eyes when he saw the bowls of water and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter