Snow

Room: Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol grabbed the yogurt and started eating it before sitting on the desk where Jeonghan's boxes were. Jeonghan had a total of 3 boxes: one for clothes, shoes and books/school supplies. He doesn't have much things either, his furnitures were all provided for him back in his old condo, all he needed to do was fill the drawers and showers. "Know what- here's the rules and if you have any questions ask me," Seungcheol removed his shoes and propped down the bed. Jeonghan held the paper up and read the rules one sidedly written by Seungcheol.

"1. No pets and loud noises. I hate pets and loud s.
2. Don't touch each other's food and things. No sharing. Buy your own food if you're hungry. Don't freeload off of me.
3. No guests in the room. They should be at the common area, not in the room.
4. Don't use my clothes and toiletries.
5. Mind your own business. Pretend like I don't exist and ill do the same in and outside the room.
6. To be fair, we'll alternate who uses the bed. I will use it tonight since you used it last night while I was rotting on the cold jail floor.
7. No skinships. No hugs."

Jeonghan couldn't believe these rules he made up. Inconsiderate and one sided, especially the no pets just because he hates them. Also, the rules was written as if Seungcheol was talking. Jeonghan already hated his roommate and it's just the beginning. What more if the days go by? On the bright side, most of the rules are proper, like the toiletries and food. He also didn't want his things touched. What he thought about was his dog. His puppy is coming from his parent's house to the dorms, it's already on the way.

"About the first rule..." Jeonghan folded the paper in his hands. "You see, we've got to change that," he told Seungcheol straightforward. "No pets," the man on the bed responded with his eyes closed. "I have a dog on the way," Jeonghan spoke once again. "I don't care, take it away," Seungcheol sighed and faced the opposide side of the bed.

×××××××××××××××××

Seungcheol woke up and the sun is almost setting. He yawned before sitting up and scratching his eyes. He looked around and it seemed like the boxes were gone. "Did he finish unpacking?" Seungcheol said groggily before standing up, making his way toward the fridge. The half asleep man grabbed a can of beer and chugged it down his throat like it was water. He didn't want to drink alcohol, he just wanted something different than the taste of water and beer was the only thing inside the fridge besides the packs of strawberry milk that probably belonged to Jeonghan because he cant recall buying those. He wasn't even a fan of yogurt drinks.

Seungcheol placed the can down before his attention was stirred by the knock on the door. He wasn't expecting any visitors and he clearly told Jeonghan guests go to the common area. Seungcheol walked up to the door and swung it open. Infront of him was a delivery man with his usual hat, tucked in shirt, shorts, flipboard and a pet cage? He cocked a brow at the cage before directing his eyes to the delivery man. "Delivery for Yoon Jeonghan?" The man asked. "He doesn--" Seungcheol was about to speak up when the guy shoved the papers in his hands and made him sign it. "I'll leave the lad here! Have a nice day!" The guy finished his delivery faster than their county's 5g wifi before he turned away and walked. "What the ?" Seungcheol raised the middle finger to the guy's back, he couldn't possibly ask him to take it back since he already signed it.

Seungcheol grabbed the cage and slowly peeked. When suddenly, a small bark from the cage startled him, making him drop his on the floor. "What in the world," he stood back up and realized there's a puppy inside. "I clearly told no pets--

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter