Black Converse

Room: Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jeonghan? Why are you still here?" Jisoo who was lining up for the washroom was surprised to see Jeonghan. "Arent you supposed to be in Social Studies?" He asked the frantic Jeonghan. "Jisoo---" Jeonghan looked at the bathroom door as the person who was using it exited; signaling Jisoo to let him go first. "Go ahead," Jisoo sighed and smiled before Jeonghan immidiately crashed the showers.

Jeonghan washed himself as quick as he can that he almost forgot to brush his own teeth. He was multitasking inside. He scrubbed himself whilst rinsing his long hair. In no time, he was done and dressed himself up inside the showers. "Thanks Jisoo!!" Jeonghan swung the door open and he was welcomed by a nod from Jisoo, after that he ran up to the room and grabbed his bag.

"Snow come here," Seungcheol crouched down and petted the dog's head before Jeonghan came barging in. He immidiately grabbed his bag and looked for his shoes. "Those are my shoes!" Seungcheol's eyes widened when he saw Jeonghan wearing his shoes. "," Jeonghan cussed, he was already tying the second shoe and was almost done when he realized he wore the wrong converse, he wore Seungcheol's. "I WONT STAIN IT I PROMISE!" Jeonghan said and opened the door, "IM SORRY I CANT LOSE MORE TIME--" he finished off before he ran to class.

××××××××××××××××

Jeonghan had his vacant slot later that afternoon. After his Social Studies class that he missed half of lectures that day, he went to the cafeteria to buy food. He went outside and sat on the outside tables when his phone suddenly rang and it was Jisoo calling.

"Hello?" Jeonghan answered, "What's up?". "The ceiling," Joshua laughed. "I'm outside, Idiot," Jeonghan laughed. This friend of his and his jokes can wither any plant eventhough its perfectly healthy.
"Goofball," Jisoo laughed over the phone, making Jeonghan laugh as well. "Anyways, Jeonghan, last night you disappeared," he finally told him. "Idiot, you took me home," Jeonghan took at bite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter