Part 5.

Pet Dog

"Eunha yah, I'm trying my best but you've got to do your part too," Yerin frowns.

"It isn't my fault Yuju's so clueless and passive about everything!" Eunha protests. "Plus, as much as you do, I'd wish for things to work," she defends herself, "I'm trying but if I'm too obvious Yuju might take things in a really weird way... You know her."

"True," Yerin releases a sigh and plops herself beside the small one. 

"Ah but ShinB is easy to push, is she not?" Eunha comments, turning to the elder girl. 

"I didn't intend on interfering, but when ShinB decided to get a dog with Yuju I just thought that it would be so easy to push them together so why not give it a try," Yerin chuckles. "Still I feel that we shouldn't interfere too much, and let things flow between the two of them," Yerin states.

"We'll just give them our support," Eunha firmly says with determination in her eyes.

Yerin laughs. "Yes," she replies with the same amount of resolution in her tone. 

"Unnie! Nabi urinated on the floor again!" they hear ShinB whine from the living room, and burst into peals of laughter. "Unnie!" ShinB calls out once more.

"Unnie are you here-" ShinB stops her words and her hand freezes at the door. "Yuju unnie isn't here?" ShinB asks, puzzled.

"No," Eunha and Yerin answer simultaneously.

ShinB furrows her eyebrows in confusion. "Yerin unnie, why are you here?" she asks as she is about to leave.

"I can't be here?" Yerin widens her eyes.

"No... Never mind," ShinB mumbles and closes the door as she steps away.