Part 2.

Pet Dog

"Wait, Hwang ShinB, you're getting a dog?" Yerin looks at them in disbelief. 

"Ah..." ShinB anxiously mumbles at the interrogation.

"I haven't agreed!" they hear a distant yell from Sowon.

"Unnie, are you mad?" ShinB asks cautiously.

"Of course!" Yerin says out loud, and ShinB is taken aback. "I want a dog too, and I can't believe you guys got Manager nim's permission already!" she continues to make a fuss, "I haven't even found a chance to ask..."

"No Jung Yerin, you are not getting a dog," Sowon sternly says as she casually walks past the two in the living room into the bedroom. "Hwang Eunbi, you neither," she adds before closing the door behind her.

"Ah..." ShinB is slightly confused, "You are not jealous?"

"Jealous? That you got Manager nim's permission?" Yerin blinks.

"Ani not that..." ShinB finds it hard to make herself clear.

Nevertheless, Yerin gets it. "Jealous that you're getting it with Yuju and not me?" she asks with a playful smile.

ShinB does not answer and Yerin immediately knows she's right. She bursts out chuckling and starts to roll on the floor. 

"Unnie?" ShinB furrows her eyebrows.

"Ah the two of you cuties..." Yerin stands up whilst still laughing and walks away.

"Get the dog, because having a dog in the dorm will be such a blessing," Yerin adds while ShinB is still stumped by her actions.

"I said no!" the two are taken aback to hear Sowon's shriek, further shocked that their conversation can be heard by her in the bedroom.

"I don't care, Manager nim agreed!" ShinB shouts in response and sticks out a tongue despite knowing that Sowon cannot see it.