Part 20. (Final)

Pet Dog

When the girls reach home, they are startled by the four others diligently waiting for them at the living room. 

While they stood still in shock at the door, ShinB automatically releases her hand from Yuju's. Yuju slowly looks down at her empty hand, confused. 

"Don't hide, there's no point hiding," Yerin is first to speak. 

Sowon is grinning at the two of them, and somehow that smile scares ShinB. "You guys have my blessings," she randomly says. 

"Wait, why would we need your blessings?" ShinB finally speaks again. 

"Unnie, you sound like a parent," Umji scrunches her face when she laughs, and Yerin and Eunha too, break into laughter. 

Sowon narrows her eyes and recalls what she has said. "Ah, stop it," she then tries to stop them from laughing at her.

"ShinB yah, don't just let go of her hand like that, she'll feel hurt," Eunha says next. 

ShinB's face turns even redder that it has been. She sheepishly tries to discreetly turn her head to look at Yuju, whose face is also heavily blushing. 

The silence is broken when Nabi releases a bark.

Yerin says with a chuckle, "Let's just leave them alone and give them some time to themselves." She then stands up and proceeds to walk away.

"Don't they already have enough time alone after being out together for so long," Umji teases and giggles.

"Yahh, Kim Yewon, it wasn't that long," ShinB immediately protests. 

"It's late girls, let's go to bed," says the leader--umma Sowon, who stands up from the floor and follows after Yerin.

"Ne," Eunha and Umji obediently agrees and proceed to the bedroom to turn in for the day.

Once the living room is emptied, ShinB immediately turns back to Yuju, who finally seems to be giving a reaction ever since returning to the dorm.

"We should hurry and go to sleep," Yuju says softly. She then bends down to pick Nabi up from the ground and steps into the living room from the entryway of their dorm. 

"Unnie wait," ShinB steps up* and bravely pulls Yuju in till their bodies touch. She looks up at Yuju then slowly tiptoes to let their lips touch. 

"Saranghae, unnie," ShinB whispers after the break apart from the kiss.

Yuju smiles, "Nado, ShinB yah."

 

THE END

 

*Korean entryways are similar to the Japanese genkans where you have to take a step up.