Part 10.

Pet Dog

"Jung Eunbi, that walk did serious wonders to them, did you realise?" Yerin whispers to Eunha as the two are seated alone in the living room. 

"I think I did, ShinB's been acting all shy and flustered around Yuju today, and Yuju has obviously been uncomfortable with ShinB too," Eunha nods her head and answers.

Yerin is about to open to reply, but stops herself when ShinB walks into the room. 

They silently watch as ShinB seats herself before the puppy who has been resting on the floor this whole time. 

"Is the floor not cold, Nabi yah?" ShinB its head with a finger and asks, "Are you hungry?"

"Yuju fed her just now," Eunha answers in place of the dog. 

"Ah, did she?" ShinB turns around with a confused face. "I see," she mumbles and nods before turning back to the puppy. 

Eunha turns to face Yerin and they exchange a glance that seems to deliver a message that extends to a whole conversation through their eyes. 

They turn away as they hear ShinB stand up and leaving, their eyes following the younger girl who walks into the bedroom. 

"Are they not talking?" Yerin talks first. 

"I'm not sure," Eunha answers with uncertainty. "Also, I think Umji hit some sense into ShinB last night, after they came back from the walk, so it's only natural for ShinB to be like this," she adds. 

"Ah, is that so?" Yerin taps a finger on her chin and says. "That means ShinB is about done..."

"But Yuju is far from that," Eunha reminds them, "so far from that."

Yerin sighs. "I know that," she releases another sigh.