Another Me [Prologue]

The Saltwater Room [HIATUS]

Their world was seperated by 6 lands, each inhabited by their own very unique species. They did not interact often and kept to themselves, unless it was absolutely necessary.

The Moon Children lived in the Moon Kingdom which was none other than a floating island. The Children of the Moon are gifted with flight and the ability to push and pull the water.

The Sun Warriors are a proud species who live in the Sun Civilization which is in the core of the Land. They are born with infinite stamina and agility, making them strong and proud.

The Winter Spirits are mischievous creatures and they live in the Winter Gallows. The Spirits conjure ice from the water in the air and they are a murderous species.

The Summer Elves hid on their Summer Islands. They are powerful under the sunlight and can morph into merpeoples when in the water, due to their species being surrounded by water.

The Spring fairies were cruel despite their warm smiles and they hid in the Spring Fields. They are each endowed with the power of necromancy and the ability to manipulate the winds.

The Autumn Ghosts were a cursed species and they were banished to the Autumn Caverns. They can possess others and can steal souls in order to have their own slaves.

The 6 species had no reasons to bother with one another until the Prince of the Moon Kingdom was kidnapped.

 

Another Me - Kim Sunggyu

 

---------------------------------

A/N

Just doing a briefing of each of the species and what they can do, and where they live :D

I don't want to mention it all the time or it'll get repetitive so if y'all ever forget then the prologue is there to refresh your memories ^^

I have the next 4 chapters planned so I'll be updating after my exams~ and then the story will officially begin.

My stats have been going down but I hope this story does well, it's one of my "main" stories

So the plot depth is the same as Monologue or Black Pearl

Thank you~ <3 Also, the Moon Children's water ability is cause the waves of the Ocean are caused by the Moon xD I learnt about it once, but I'm kind of lulling over LOL 

- Airi