Stay

Run Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥ Stay


 

 

                Changmin poured soju into his glass. The statement from Yunho before messing him up emotionally.

****************

Changmin finished his work a little bit late. By the time he got there, Yunho was already drunk. 2-3 empty bottles of soju scatters on the table. “Ajumma! One more bottle please!” Yunho ordered another bottle of soju before his eyes met with Changmin’s. “Oh, Changmin-ie! Come, sit.” Yunho ushered Changmin to seat in front of him. People starts to gather when they hear Changmin’s name being called out. Ah, damn it this hyung. To avoid unnecessary ‘riot’, Changmin, paid for Yunho’s drinks and pulled Yunho out of the vendor’s stall.

                Changmin called for a chauffeur to send Yunho home. “Ya, hyung. We’ll have this talk later. You’re dead drunk.” Changmin is struggling to keep his balance as the drunk Yunho is unable to stand on his two feet. Yunho cradled Changmin’s face, “Our maknae. Our lovely maknae. Thank you. It must have been hard for you. Hyung is so sorry. I’m so sorry, Changmin.” Changmin brushed Yunho’s hands off, “It’s okay. Just stand up on your own two feet, will you?”

                The chauffeur arrived to their place. Just as Changmin is placing Yunho inside the chauffeur’s car, Yunho grab Changmin by the collar, Changmin’s face only a few inches away. “Ya, hyung. This is weird. Too close. Damn, you reek of alcohol.”

“I miss them.” Tears formed in Yunho’s eyes, “I miss him.” Changmin stopped struggling. He is at a loss. He stares at Yunho, deep into Yunho’s doe eyes before Yunho passed out. Me too, hyung.

***************

Present

                “He said he wants to meet up.”

Yoochun looked at Jaejoong then at Junsu then back to Jaejoong. He is trying to read s’ expression, whether their reaction is positive or negative, and from there he will assess the right action to take. While a member’s face lit up in expectation, another wince in pain. Maybe not this time. Yoochun closed his eyes, knowing full well the consequences of his next action.  He opened his eyes, and with a serious expression he said, “A week ago, he said he wants to meet up. But, it was in my dreams.”

                Jaejoong and Junsu grunts in unison. Dissatisfied, Junsu got up and yelled “Ya! I used my 3 nights for this!”

                “What’s 3 nights?” Yoochun tried to change the topic.

                “It’s what the conscripted police officers call it when they spend the night out.” Junsu seemed a bit calm, “Don’t change the subject! You clearly said you have something important the last time I called you and told me to make sure I come home when Jaejoong hyung come home.”

                “Wait, you called Yoochunie? Why didn’t you call me?” Jaejoong being his 4D self, asked an unexpected question.

                “That’s not the point.” Junsu tries to clear out the situation. He knows Jaejoong will get upset knowing he contact Yoochun only.

                “No, wait. You called Yoochun but didn’t call me?” Jaejoong tries to confirm whether Junsu contacted Yoochun but not him. After all these months of no phone calls from Junsu, only to hear Junsu called Yoochun but not him, is more shocking than Yoochun’s Changmin-met-me stunt.

                “I did call Yoochun but –“ Jaejoong is already sulking. Junsu, while hugging Jaejoong, let out his ‘eukyangkyang’ laughter to ease the tension. Junsu did all sorts of aegyo to his hyung, this include the legendary ‘AngelXiah’ pose. Jaejoong can’t handle the ‘AngelXiah’ pose, “You’re already in your 30s. What are you doing this again?” Jaejoong imitate Junsu’s ‘AngelXIah’ pose. The whole condominium is filled with laughter.

                Yoochun didn’t expect this kind of situation to happen. It’s a good thing those two are dorks got distracted by something else. Actually when he said Changmin came to see him, it is true.

                He just got off of public service work and was walking home when he saw Changmin, in his police uniform, hovering around Yoochun’s home.

                At first he didn’t recognize the person was Changmin and just walk pass him until a familiar voice called out to him. “Hyung.” Yoochun turned around to meet eyes with him, “Oh, Changmin-ie? Is it really Changmin-ie? What are you doing here? Judging by your clothes, I don’t think you’re on you leave. Playing hooky?” Yoochun can’t hide his surprise expression. It has been a long time since he saw Changmin. The last time was maybe during the lawsuit.

                Changmin has this sorrowful look on his face. Worried something might be wrong, Yoochun grab Changmin’s arms. “Are you okay?”

                Changmin look at his hyung in the eyes. With a very sad expression he blurted out, “I’m hungry. Cook ramyeon for me.”

                Yoochun let out a big sigh. After 7 years of not seeing each other, he asked fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter