Chance

Run Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥ Chance


 

 

                Yunho went back home after his little hide and seek play in Yoochun’s bar. He never would have expected Yoochun to know of his deal with Lee Sooman. All the while he was crouching, he had been thinking; Yoochun is truly a good friend. He the only one who knew of his relationship with Jaejoong and somehow he knew the deal he made with Lee Sooman.

                SM Entertainment is a giant in the music industry; having all the music broadcast station wrapped around its fingers. They all, excluding Changmin, were aware of the intention to breach contracts with SM Entertainment – ever since the day Jaejoong came back to them in a battered state. Before that day, they were practicing per usual when Jaejoong stormed off only to return in the morning after Yoochun got a call from him. Yunho didn’t know what Yoochun and Junsu saw that day that made them decided to file a lawsuit. They forbade him from coming along with them.

                After then, Jaejoong never looked at him in the eyes, giving him the cold shoulders until the lawsuit ended. Yoochun and Junsu acted as his spokesmen, never giving him the chance to ask Jaejoong directly what had happened. When the first talk about the lawsuit surfaced, they decided to exclude Changmin – thinking he was still too young and he would eventually follow their decisions, no questions asked. That was the first grave mistake they did.

                Yunho went along with the plan from the beginning, asking no detailed information. He thought for sure Jaejoong and the other two had their own reason for doing this. When Lee Sooman heard of their desire to leave the company. He called in Yunho to his office - threatened him if they were to ever leave the company, the name Dong Bang Shin Gi wouldn’t last long. Saying there was no way Yunho, Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin could survive if they breached their contract. Leaving nothing but history just like all other legends of the past. Yunho must decide whether to trust s - the one he loved – or protect the dream he had been pursuing for so long.

                He loves his work, the stage, the fans, all the performances and the music he was able to produce and at the same time, the thought of betraying Jaejoong weighed heavily on his mind. It was either TVXQ or Jaejoong. Lee Sooman pressured him to choose, leaving him no chance to think about it longer. Of course, he loves his work but Jaejoong is more important to him. He had decided to leave the company with Jaejoong.

                “I won’t beg you to stay.” Lee Sooman tried to sway his heart. “But I won’t guarantee nothing will happen to all of you.”

                Yunho was afraid, he didn’t know what to do. He couldn’t imagine the things Lee Sooman could do to them. He tried to convince the three to stop everything – to stop the lawsuit but his relationship with Jaejoong deteroriated instead. They fought – Jaejoong claimed he didn’t understand him, Yunho claimed Jaejoong was being greedy. That was the last time Jaejoong and Yunho talked with each other.

                Yunho rubbed his temple, a sudden headache overwhelmed him as he recalled his past. He regretted the words he threw to Jaejoong years ago.

****************

                Changmin decided to take a leave from his service. He needed to confront Yunho about this – during the time he came to the concert. Did he met Jaejoong or Yoochun? Did Yoochun said anything to him? What exactly happened? He won’t be kept in the dark anymore like he did years ago. Changmin waited for Yunho at SUM Café, half nervous about the things they will talk about.

                “Oh, Changmin-ah.” Yunho greeted him, plastering a big smile on his face. Yunho was also crurious about a lot of things – why did Changmin invited Yoochun to the concert? Did Changmin knew Yoochun gave the ticket to him? Did he knew about Jaejoong’s secret?

                Changmin waved a hand, greeting his hyung back. Yunho took his seat and both of them fell silent for a while. Not knowing how to touch this delicate subject. They sipped on their coffees, awkward silence loomed over them. Changmin couldn’t take it anymore, the defeaning silence was killing him.

                “Hyung. I know you came to the concert the other day. Please don’t hide anything from me anymore and just tell me the truth. With whom did you met during the concert? Yoochun hyung or..” Changmin trailed off, “That person?”

                “Anymore?” Yunho paused. “Did you knew – No, I won’t ask about that.” Yunho shook his head. “Then, let me ask you something. I heard this from the old man when I came to the music hall. Why did you gave Yoochun that ticket?”

                Changmin sighed, Yunho avoided his questions. “What about you, hyung? Why did you came instead of Yoochun hyung?”

                Their talk was going no where and the both of them know it. Yunho let out a heavy sigh. “Changmin-ah. Let’s go somewhere with privacy.” Yunho eyed all the eavesdropping fangirls surrounding them.

                Yunho brought Changmin to this one place he frequents lately. “Really, hyung? A bar? In the middle of the day?” Changmin scoffed, clearly dissatisfied with Yunho’s choice of place. Yunho kept quiet and walked down the stairs. The workers immediately recognized him and ushered them to a private room he would always use. They both sat in silent, none of them were willing to speak up. Minutes turned hours and soon the hand clock striked 6. The reason why Yunho decided to drag out the time was because it was easier to show then to say.

                “Hyung! My bartender said you were here!” A known voice echoed outside the room. The door swinged open, revealing a figure they knew so well. Changmin eyes widen, surprised to see Yoochun here. His head turned from Yunho to Yoochun and back to Yunho. So they did made up. Yoochun surprised look was replaced with a big smile. 3 out of 5.

                Yoochun took his place at the end of the table, creating a triangle between them. “What have you discussed so far?” Yoochun rubbed his hands together, ready to hear their opinions. But when the both of them just stared at him, he knew they didn’t make any progress at all. Of course. This is Changmin and Yunho we’re talking about.

                Yoochun began telling them the time when Changmin first came to his house – not wanting to hide anything anymore – until the time he approached Yunho, gave him the ticket with the intention for him to meet Jaejoong. Changmin looked at Yunho; so he did met that person. “So, Yunho hyung. Did you met Jajeoong-ie hyung?” Yoochun started to munch on the snacks lying on the table.

                Yunho eyed Changmi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter