Vain - viii

Run Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥ Vain


 

 

After that Dong Bang Shin Gi was loved throughout South Korea; their debut single Hug with sales over 150,000 making it the 14th best-selling record that year, their 2nd single The way U Are became the 9th best-selling record in the same year followed by Triangle. In 2005, they debuted in Japan under the name Tohoshinki.

                Unfortunately, during Rising Sun promotion, Jaejoong suffered an injury; he ruptured his cartilage in his knee and couldn’t participate in the activities for a few months. All those times, Yunho took special care of Jaejoong; giving his entire bed to Jaejoong, bathe and helped Jaejoong dressed and both of them were so embarrassed with each other. Their relationship grew into something so beautiful even other people can sense that. Rumors about Yunho and Jaejoong started to float around. Others would often see them talking to each other at such a close distance and sometimes would automatically feel uncomfortable when they were playing around, as if they were invading both Yunho’s and Jaejoong’s personal  time.

                The rumor was spreading like wild and SM Entertainment had to do something to suppress it. First, they made a standing formation; Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong, Changmin and Yunho, separating Yunho and Jaejoong by using Changmin. Then, they made a banjun drama ‘Dangerous Love’ but that made a turn for the worst as it fueled the fans’ fantasies more. They were called on by the company’s representative to ask of their relationship and Yunho simply said, “We’re nothing more than friends, sir. Please don’t misunderstood our relationship again.” Jaejoong somehow doesn’t like how nonchalantly Yunho replied the representative’s words.

                After arriving to their dorm, Jaejoong went straight to his room. “What’s wrong with Jaejoong hyung? Was everything okay at the company? What did he said?” Yoochun came to greet them at the dorm’s entrance. “Ah, nothing big. Yoochun-ah, I’m going to talk with Jaejoong, you can use my room for the time being.” “Yeah sure, hyung.” Yoochun nodded and Yunho stormed off to Yoochun’s and Jaejoong’s room.

                “What are you so mad about?” Yunho asked as soon as he locked the door.

                “I’m not mad.” Jaejoong had his back on Yunho.

                “I’m making a wild guess here but,” Yunho paused. “Are you mad for what I said to the representative before?”

                Jaejoong furiously turned to face Yunho. “No~! Pfft I was not mad because of that.” Jaejoong turned his back on Yunho again.

                Yunho let out a gentle chuckle.  So, I was right. Yunho inches closer to Jaejoong; he hugged Jaejoong from behind and continue, “Well, we are nothing more than friends since you haven’t reply my question yet.”

                “What? Well? Would a friend let another friend do this then, huh? Let them hug from behind?” Jaejoong turned around to meet Yunho’s eyes.

                “What are you implying, Jaejoong. I need you to spell it out for me, so I could understand.” Yunho smirked. He loved seeing Jaejoong became flustered after realizing all the subtle confessions he made.

                “Nothing. Whatever. I’m going to bed. Turn the lights off.” Jaejoong crawled into his bed. When Yunho switched off the lights, Jaejoong scooted over in his bed. “Yoochun doesn’t like other people sleeps on his bed.”

                Yunho couldn’t help it but look at Jaejoong lovingly. Though Jaejoong doesn’t say it with words, his actions definitely did. “Do you want me to die first before you tell me your reply? It’s been 3 years now, you know.”

                “Die then.” Yunho spooned Jaejoong, turning him, and cuddled him; Jaejoong head rested under Yunho’s chin. “No, don’t die. Don’t you dare to even think about dying.”

*****************************

                “Hyung, are you and Jaejoong-ie hyung okay? You guys were talking for so long last night, I fell asleep in waiting in your room. Did you guys sleep at all last night?” Yoochun asked Yunho as they were getting ready for filming a variety show. The sudden question made Yunho flabbergasted as he eyed the manager to confirm he didn’t hear anything Yoochun said just now.Yunho placed a finger on his lips, motioning Yoochun to keep quiet before replying, “Yeah, everything’s okay. We were talking until late. Nothing serious though, don’t worry.” Yunho patted Yoochun’s shoulder to assure him of his reply.

                “Yeah, okay then. If there’s anything you want to confide me, I’m all ears. I’ll help you as best as I can.” Changmin saw his hyung talking and he was intrigued by their serious expressions. “What are both of you talking about? Is it something serious?” He can’t help but felt anxious. The horrible news from 2004 suddenly popped up in his mind; the dreadful time when there were talks to rotate the members. Luckily, they decided against the decision, keeping the original line up of the members. “Nothing, nothing at all.” Yunho’s speedy reply arouse suspicion in Changmin. “We were just talking about your boxers. Seriously, which grown teen still uses a Winnie the Pooh boxers? Even Junsu’s boxers look manlier than yours.” “What? Wait, why would you talk about that anyways?” “Because we have many worries for our dearest maknae and Winnie the Pooh boxer is one of them.” Yoochun closed his eyes and continued, “No, no. Don’t be too touch for our concerns. Naturally, we’re the older ones need to look after the young ones.” Yoochun nodded, agreeing with himself. Changmin couldn’t take anymore of Yoochun’s nonsense, he left them to tease on Junsu who was sitting alone on the couch.

                Yunho gave a thumbs up followed with a ‘nice job’ look on his face. Yoochun’s qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter