Vain - iv

Run Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥ Vain


 

 

 

               “Ya, Kim Jaejoong!” They were back in the practice room and Jaejoong was still sulking over the fact that Yunho called him bad luck. “I didn’t mean it that way, okay? Ever since I was a kid, I’ve experience bad luck.” Jaejoong ignored him and started practicing but Yunho kept on blocking his view for the mirror, explaining to Jaejoong over and over again he didn’t meant what he said.

                Youngwoon and Heechul looked at them weirdly because usually Jaejoong would be quiet around them, his hyung but now Jaejoong seemed different. “Ya, Jaejoong-ah. You can’t treat your hyung like that.” Youngwoon placed his hands on Jaejoong’s shoulder and almost immediately Jaejoong replied, “We’re the same age, hyung.” Jaejoong gave a thumbs up to Youngwoon. Youngwoon couldn’t help it but burst out laughing. Now Jaejoong really seemed different. So before, he was timid because he thought he was the youngest here. Heechul monologue to himself and gave out a silent snicker.

                Heechul continued to observe the scene; where Yunho was desperately trying to explain to Jaejoong who had his back on him. To Heechul’s surprise, Yunho hugged Jaejoong’s waist from behind and placed his head on Jaejoong’s shoulder while pouting, shaking Jaejoong’s body side to side. Whoa there, Jung Yunho. What’s this? Are you doing aegyo right now? What the ? This is the first time I’ve seen this side of him. Hmm, interesting. Heechul rubbed his chin and onto his non-existent beard. He shifted his attention to Jaejoong. Wait, what the hell Kim Jaejoong?! Are you blushing right now? , this is some right here. Heechul put his hand over his mouth all the while observing Yunho and Jaejoong’s ‘lover’s spat’.

                Days passed as the two of them got more and more intimate. Since that day, Jaejoong’s personality became more mischievous and Yunho who was so charismatic before made lots of aegyos. I’m not sure whether the two became like this after they met each other or were originally like this. Heechul was still weirded out by their changes.

                Just then, the door to their practice room opened and Kwon Boa came in. “Hello everyone.” Jaejoong who was the one nearest to the door bowed down and said his greetings politely. Yunho on the other hand, perked up and greets Boa happily. “Boa sunbae-nim!” Boa giggled and said, “What do you meant by sunbae-nim?” The atmosphere between the two seemed good and Jaejoong slipped off, not wanting to disturb them. He joined Youngwoon who were standing at the back; probably waiting for the chance to greet Boa. Heechul was already beside Yunho; talking with Boa.

                “Is that Boa sunbae-nim? Wow, I’ve only heard about her from other trainees but to see her personally is just… Wow…” Jaejoong was at awe looking at Boa. Boa was only 13 years old when she debuted as a solo singer in 2000.

                “I don’t like her.” Youngwoon said and Jaejoong turned his head to him, completely surprised. “No, that came out wrong. Her temper as a senior is not to be mess with…” Youngwoon placed his arms around Jaejoong’s shoulders and turned him around so he can whisper to Jaejoong discreetly. “This is between you and me, okay? But Boa scares the hell out of me.” Suddenly, Youngwoon felt a menacing glare directed at him that sent shivers down his spine. Oh ! Did Boa heard that? Youngwoon turned around but Boa was still happily talking to Heechul; instead, it was Yunho who was standing behind them. “What are both of you whispering about?” Jaejoong looked at his hyung and Youngwoon gave eye signals to him. Shut the hell up Kim Jaejoong!

                Jaejoong wasn’t that good at lying and Youngwoon knew that. He immediately pulled Jaejoong out, bowed to Boa on the way, and left the practice room together. Heechul and Boa watched them for a few seconds before shifting their attention to Yunho. For a split second, to Heechul, Yunho seemed pissed off before he flaunted his cute smile to them. “If you noticed the small guy whom Youngwoon hyung pulled out just now, he’s name is Kim Jaejoong. I’ll make sure to introduce him to you later.”

                “Kim Jaejoong?” Boa repeated what Yunho’s said to make sure she got the name right.

                “Yeah, Kim Jaejoong. Yunho and that kid is surprisingly close. Like, really close! Like, Yunho would put his arms around Jaejoong’s waist and placed his head on Jaejoong’s shoulder or Jaejoong would pat on Yunho’s head and say ‘good job’ ‘you’ve done great’ to Yunho.” Heechul went closer to Boa to whisper to her, “And their chemistry is no joke. You better be careful, Boa.” Heechul said playfu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter