Repudiate

Run Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

♥ Repudiate - 다시 다 보내도

 

 

                “Hyung! Don’t open the door!” Yoochun’s voice sounds alarming. Yoochun’s alarmed state sent chills down Jaejoong’s spine. He immediately lifts his house phone to call on security.

                Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Trininit. The door to Jaejoong’s condominium opened. “Yoochun-ah!” Jaejoong, eyes shut, let out a plea for help but soon, laughter filled the silence in Jaejoong’s house. Jaejoong knew that ‘eukyangkyang’ style of laughing.

                “Junsu-ya C!” Jaejoong exploded. Yoochun came in, half dead from holding in his laughter. The laughter continued for a solid 10 minutes before they both collapsed. Jaejoong ignored the two and continue his cooking. “Ya! Both of you can’t do that to me. For real, I’m angry. For real” Jaejoong yelled over their snickers, setting the pasta on 3 separate plates. Yoochun, still chuckling, “Ya Junsu. You can’t do that to Jaejoong hyung. Apologise, hurry.” “Bastard, did I do it alone?” Junsu felt a little betrayed by Yoochun. “I was trying to save hyung. I thought you were a real stalker.” Yoochun obviously was lying as he came to Jaejoong’s place together with Junsu. Junsu is speechless, betrayed. Now, he’s the one who was sulking.

                “Ya, enough. Eat this carbonara.” Jaejoong came out of the kitchen with two plates in each hands. Yoochun help take the other one and they all sat on the living room’s sofa. “Wow, pasta! Junsu, do you know pasta in English?” Yoochun attempts to subtly apologise to Junsu. “Of course. P-A-S-T-A Pasta.” Both of them let out a ‘wow’ sound before Junsu continues, “Ya! I know that, at least.” “Sausage?” Yoochun questioned again. “S-A-U-S-A-G-E Sausage.” “Carrot?” Instead of replying to Yoochun, Junsu remarked “Oh, hyung. Are you even eating these days? You’re all skin and bones now. Where’d all the muscles go?” Junsu slurps on the carbonara, the white sauce all over his mouth. Jaejoong reached for the tissue box and said “I haven’t been eating right. I was too busy so I ended up eating things like ramen and kimbap. Lately, I haven’t done any work out too. I look like myself back in 2013, right?” Jaejoong hands Junsu the tissue box and continues “But my fans always give me health tonics, so don’t worry.”

                Junsu nods. “You called me before, right? Why? Is it something important?” Jaejoong remembered the time when an unknown number, who he concluded is Junsu, called his private number. “Me? When?” Junsu is puzzled and continues “I never called anyone except my mom and Junho.” “Really? Are you sure?” Jaejoong asked again for confirmation. He knows for sure that it is one of s who called. It can’t be Yoochun and it’s not Junsu, then who? 

                “Yoochun-ah, you said you have something important to say.”

                “I did?” Yoochun is sulking because Junsu ignored him before.

                “Ya! I took a leave and come here straight away for you. You said you have something important to tell us.”

                “Important? What is it?” Jaejoong is curious too. Two pairs of eyes are locked on Yoochun, waiting to hear what he need to say. Yoochun stared back but quickly give up. He let out a big sigh.

                “Changmin met me a week ago.” Jaejoong and Junsu is in disbelief to what Yoochun said a while ago. “Really?” Jaejoong let down his plate and adjust his sitting position, patiently waiting for Yoochun to continue his story.

                “He said he wants to meet up.”

Two weeks ago

                It’s the day Yunho was discharged from his mandatory service, April 21st. To celebrate Yunho’s return, Changmin took a leave and attended Yunho’s welcoming party organized by Yunho’s closest friends. Changmin was acquainted to Yunho’s circle of friends and so does Yunho towards Changmin’s circle of friends. Over the years of being a team, there’s nothing that each of them doesn’t know about the other. They can’t fool each other with lies and acting, they understand each other too much.

                “Hyung!” Changmin arrived a little late to the party, giving Yunho the time to reconnect with his old friends. Yunho greeted Changmin with a fists-bump and chatted for a few minutes. Then one of Yunho’s friends called him over, “Hyung, go drink with your friends. I’ll wait there.” Changmin points to the bar and Yunho nodded. The latter knows Changmin prefers to drink alone. Yunho went back to his set of friends and enjoy the taste of freedom with games, alcohol and loud music. It was crazy. The welcoming party ended somewhat after daw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter