Yearn

Run Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

♥ Yearn - 가도 불렀었어

 

 

                Flashes of a smile that he yearned for so long, the familiar face that stirred him few years before – and is still filling his cloud of vision. The soothing voice that will always be able to comfort him and every worst scenario he encounters. At that moment, he was engulfed in a familiar warmth, so familiar that tears began to form in his jet black eyes. How he missed this warmth and wish for this moment to last forever. However,it was impossible for that wish to be granted.. As he felt the familiar warmth leaving him, he lifted his head to find himself meeting with a pair of chocolate orbs that meant the world to him. The man mouthed what Jaejoong could only decipher as “betrayer”.

                “No, Yunho ya. This is all a misunderstanding. It’s not like that”, the man pleaded, his voice filled with sorrow.. Despite that, Yunho got up and left Jaejoong, walking into oblivion; his eyes were clearly filled with emptiness and deep sadness that the former had inflicted upon him. “I loved you”

                Jaejoong woke up with a startle. The beads of cold sweat condensing on his blood-drained face, his paled lips and widened eyes are signs show that he was shocked  from the dream he had a few minutes ago. It has been a long time since he had this kind of dream – a dream about the one man he loved with all his heart. After the ordeal, it was difficult for him to doze off again. He left the warmth of his covers and headed to his work station – the only place that was able to calm him down. Incandescent light filled the room. However, he dislike the fluorescent light as it was much brighter than the others and tend to sting his eyes. He sat down and skim through his workplace – trying to grasp back his hold on reality. Jiji is purring next to his feet sensing that her owner is indistress. Jaejoong picked her up and snuggles with her on the desk, I miss him. He couldn’t voice out those words because it meant that he has acknowledge his feelings which he tried so hard to suppress all these years.

11 years ago

                “Ya! This is crazy!” Junsu’s signature dolphin laughter filled the air, “Have you read the script for our banjun drama this time?” Curious Yoochun dropped whatever he was doing to hear more about the reason why Junsu was so hyper. Coincidently, Changmin was headed towards the bathroom to wash up as he has an early morning schedule tomorrow. “Ya, Changmin-ah. Come here.” Yoochun ushered the maknae to the small circle they made. Yunho and Jaejoong werealready there – on the couch near them, eyes fixated on the television in front but ears completely focus to what Junsu was about to say.

                “Okay, so today, I heard from one of our manager. Do you remember all those banjun dramas we did before?”

                “Yeah, First Love, Masked Warrior, The King’s Man – where Jaejoong-hyung is the Queen”, Changmin let out a small chuckle and continued “Tokyo Holiday, Finding Lost Time – with Sungmin hyung, and the last one is-“ just as he was about to finish, Yoochun cut off his sentence.

                “The Uninvited Guest, yeah what about them? Is there a new one?” Changmin rolled his eyes away from his hyungs. If not, he’ll be dead by then.

                “The latest one is Dangerous Love!” the 2 gave out a woo right after Junsu said that.

                “What? Will we be involved in a relationship with crazy woman this time?” Changmin clearly liked the idea of this banjun drama.

                “That’s one thing. Another, he heard from manager hyung-“ Junsu look behind him to Jaejoong and Yunho then continue, “Jaejoong hyung and Yunho hyung will be a couple in the drama”

                “What?!” Jaejoong and Yunho both exclaimed at the same time, upon hearing the news. They were completely shocked. Them, a couple?? At this time, boyxboy was certainly not a trend and most certainly not something the fans wanted to see. “Are you crazy?” “You probably heard it wrong” both Yunho and Jaejoong rejected Junsu’s discovery and deep in their heart they hoped that it wasnt true. Hell that will be so weird.

                Once they received the scripts after a brief explanation from the writer and dire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter