Vain - iii

Run Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

♥ Vain

 

   

 

 

                Both Yunho and Jaejoong stared at each other for a solid five seconds before breaking off eye contact. I definitely have seen him before. When was it? Unfortunately both of them couldn’t remember when. They felt like something big happened between them but can’t exactly put their fingers on it. Just then, the managers called in Dana and instructed her team to join the new trainees’ self-introduction. Yunho sat beside Junsu who was smiling so brightly for them.

                “Junsu-ya. Who’s that guy? The pretty looking one. What’s his name?” Yunho nudged Junsu as he sat down.

                “Oh, that guy? His name is Kim Jaejoong. He’s pretty, right? I thought he was a girl.”

                “Yeah, he’s pretty.” Yunho muttered under his breath, completely inaudible to Junsu.

                Just when the introductions were done, one of the staff that handles the trainees stepped forward, “Welcome to all the new trainees. We instruct you to do this introduction was for a reason. After they’ve been training among themselves for 3 months, we made a decision that it’s time they join the old ones to train. We have assigned all of you into new groups so please check them out by the end of this session. That is all from us and we wished you the very best.”

                When the staff left, loud chatters filled the confined space of the room; some were being friendly to the new trainees, some were discussing among themselves. Yunho scanned the room to find that Kim Jaejoong guy but with this sea of people and Jaejoong being small in terms of his figure, it was really hard. Yunho had to tip toe and stretched his neck to find him. “Who are you searching for?” Junsu asked. “That Kim Jaejoong guy. Have you seen him?” Junsu pointed towards the direction Jaejoong was at; he was alone in the corner while everyone in the room was trying to make friends.

                Junsu and Yunho approached Jaejoong but Jaejoong looked intimidated by them. “Hello, Kim Jaejoong-ssi.” Junsu shoots his bright smile to help Jaejoong feel at ease with them. “My name is Kim Junsu.” “Hello, I’m Jung Yunho.” Awkwardly, Jaejoong replied “Hello.” And bowed down to them, remain true to his father’s teachings. This caused Junsu and Yunho to become flustered and both of them quickly bowed down to Jaejoong as well. As Jaejoong straighten his body, he saw both of them still bowing to him and he too bowed again. This situation repeat itself for several times and if other people saw those three right now, it’ll look like a comedy skit. “Ya! Junsu! Come here!” Hyukjae called out to Junsu. All 3 of them approached him.

“What? What do you want?” Junsu annoyingly asked Hyukjae.

                “Look at this!” Hyukjae pointed at the group’s list name. “After all these years, why am I still stuck with you?!” Junsu read the list name; Hyukjae, Sungmin and Junsu were all in the same group, ‘R&B project group’ was written on top of their names.

                “Ah what the hell?! Why are you with me again?! Enough with SRD, now we may will debut together. I am getting sick and tired of seeing your face.” Junsu said jokingly.

                “Then why are you still here? Just leave already, go to a different company.”

                “I entered this company first, you should leave!”

                Jaejoong was confused as to whether Junsu and this Hyukjae person were joking or actually fighting. “You must be so confused right now.” Yunho chuckled. “Even though they are like this, both of them are good friends. Childhood friends to be more exact.” Jaejoong let out an ‘ah’ and nodded his head. “You’ll see more of their bickering in the future, you’ll get used to it.” Yunho pushed aside the two loud ones so he can see the list better. Under ‘Boy band project group’, Yunho’s and Jaejoong’s name were listed including two other trainees, Kim Heechul and Kim Youngwoon.

                “Oh, look! We’re in the same group.” Yunho laughed. “What a coincidence. You probably didn’t notice the other two trainees but during the self-introduction there was a girly looking guy; that’s Heechul hyung and a gangster looking guy; that’s Youngwoon hyung. When we practice later, I’ll make sure to introduce them properly.” Yunho smiled and revealed his bunny-like front teeth and shark-like fangs. Jaejoong was stunned by Yunho’s smile because before he was overwhelmed by his charisma but now Yunho looked cute. “Thank you, hyung.” Jaejoong assumed Yunho was older than him and Junsu was the same age as him.

****************************

They were scheduled to train with the instructors over the weekend and was free to practice during the weekdays. On the first morning where the four of them will officially meet, Yunho waited for Jaejoong outside of the company and just as Yunho saw Jaejoong’s figure, he waved and Jaejoong bowed while greeting Yunho. “Good morning! Wow, finally it’s today! The four of us will start practice together. Aren’t you excited?” Yunho put his arm around Jaejoong and pulled his body closer. They were so close to each other Jaejoong could practi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter