Estranged

Run Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

♥ Estranged - 이별했어도

 

 

                Jajeoong just finished wrapping up his JJ Returns Asia Tour 2017 in Taipei, Taiwan. Taipei Arena was filled with more than 10,000 fans, all of them were clearly excited for Jaejoong’s return from his mandatory service. Though Jaejoong only had a few months to prepare for this Asia tour, the set list and stage appearances had all been done during his hologram concert. All he needed to do was improve his performance and some small details to be handled.

                He flopped down on the aqua blue couch and let out a heavy sigh. The view from his extreme WOW suite in W Taipei was breath-taking, Taipei 101 illuminate the dark night sky of Taipei – radiating all sorts of colours, blinking and twinkling lights from the nearby buildings and much more but Jaejoong simply dont have the energy to even lift his arms – let alone stand near the large windows, trying to enjoy the scenery. The concert was so fun, he was so excited to see the fans after so long and the fans too went wild for him. It was an unforgettable 3 hours, hell this tour will be unforgettable to him. I will work harder, for you guys. I swear. He closed his eyes to savour this moment, never taking anything for granted anymore.

                Jaejoong reached out a hand to grab his phone that he threw to the other end of the couch, but because the phone was too far to reach, he laid down and snuggled up on the couch.

                1 miss call. Hmm? Who called me? Jaejoong tilted his head, puzzled by the sudden call from an unknown number, clearly from a public phone booth, on his personal phone. Our Yoochun? Why would he call me with this number? Heechul? Haha, probably not. Junsu? Ah, this is probably Junsu. That brat. It had been only a little more than 2 months since he started his service but he misses me already. Jaejoong let out a small chuckle and switch to Kakao app to tell this to Yoochun.

                Ya! Yoochun-ah! ❤Junsu❤ called me. He probably misses me😳😳

                Sent on 01:35 am. Read on 01:36.

                You’re jealous, right? Right? Right? 😛😛

                Sent on 01:36. Read on 01:36

                Jaejoong waited for Yoochun’s reply. Half an hour passed, 1 hour passed. He ignored me again. Damn it. Junsu would always reply immediately – wait, he ignored me before too. Jaejoong remembered both s weren’t actually the fast-reply type of people. But there was one person who would always reply no matter how busy he was.. Jung Yunho.

                There he go again. Remembering the only man he ever loved with all his heart. A smile bloomed on his beautiful face. Past memories came flooding in, the good times they spent together. The bad times they went through with each other. All of them were precious to him. The last time he met Yunho was during the 13th Ground Forces Festival – the first time they were seen together in public again.

                Jung Yunho. How are you now? I hope you are fine. Thank you for all the memories, feelings, happiness and sadness you gave me. All of them are very precious to me. Thank you, Jung Yunho.

                Unexpectedly, a single drop of tear caresses his cheeks, he wipe it off and with a smile plastered on his face, he said “You are the best past I ever had.” With that very sentence, he swore to never look back, to never have anylingering feelings for Yunho and to – finally – let him go. Yunho has his own life and he has his. He can’t stay in the past forever. Jaejoong pat himself on the back for his action and intention. This is the best for both of them.

                Jaejoong got up and head for the kitchen of his suite. His stomach was grumbling and surely he can’t go to sleep on an empty stomach. He opened the refrigerator’s door, his manager already stocked up the basic necessity to make Jaejoong’s stay comfortable, and skimmed through it; searching for something to eat. His eyes caught the sight of a bright red fruit that brought back more memories – the Jolokia pepper. Probably a gift from fans. He often received presents like this from fans. One time, he received a bottle of sesame oil during a fan meeting, and a bottle of alcohol during a fan signing event in Kwangju. Nevertheless, he love all the presents his fans gave him. He picked up the plate of wrapped Jolokia and decided to cook a Jolokia ramen.

8 years ago

                After the filming of Exploration of Human Body ended for that day and there was no other schedule, 5 of them went back to their dorm. On the way home, Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin complained how hungry they were and pleaded the manager to treat them to samgyeopsal however was ignored by the former.

Reaching the dorm, Jaejoong quickly heads to the kitchen and yelled, “Kids! What do you want to eat?”

                “Kimchi jjigae!” “Kimbab!” “Pajeon, please” Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin said in unison.

                “Okay!” Jaejoong immediately started to prepare the ingredients. Yunho shook his heads at s’ attitude and heads to the kitchen to lend a helping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter