Chapter 9

You're Still The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seungyeon unpack her thing. She staring around his room feel so empty and lonely. In his room just standing some his guitar collection and some paper in his desk, he really loves to writing music while staring at his big window. She stared at one side of his room, usually they always put their polaroid photo in his white wall, they has a bunch polaroid photo and stuck in the wall. Now that wall is empty, Jonghyun must clean it all after they broke up. Some of their photo frame that always he put beside his bed is gone now. their broke up must be deep wound for his heart.

When she about to put her clothes in his closet, she found some her old clothes.Seungyeon had indeed always keep some clothes in Jonghyun's closet if she stayed at his apartment. And he still have it, her tears fall again.

Sudenlly her phone ringing.

'Yeobseo" Seungyeon, she answer her phone.

"Yahh,,, Gong Seung Yeon , where are you??" A voice, someone is mad at her.

" Kang Seulgi??" Seungyeon, she guesses. 

"yah, you already forgot about me..?" Seulgi.

"ahm, mianhe Seulgi-ya... How did you know my number? how did you know about me??" Seungyeon, she was curious. She think no one know about her comeback.

"of course, I scold your sister this morning in music show, and she tell me that you're back to korea, yah you still dare to hiding from me??" Seulgi, she became so mad.

"that girl... aishhh..." Seungyeon

"Yah, you're lucky girl dont you??, I almost forget about our friendship when you're gone for 5 year.....Seriously Gong Seungyeon where are you?, i'm in your old apartment but they say you've  moved " Seulgi

"yeah, i've moved..." Seungyeon.

"where??" Seulgi

"I can't say it now..." Seungyeon, she can't tell her that she moved to Jonghyun's Apartment.

"why??" Seulgi, she was stubborn.

"please Kang Seulgi, dont make it hard...." Seungyeon

"then lets meet, now..." Seulgi.

"okay, lets meet in your apartment, send me your adress " Seungyeon

 

 

Meeting Seulgi

"yahhhhh you gizibeeee...." Seulgi, She yelled and runs toward her bestfriend who gone so long. She hugs her tightly, and crying.

Seungyeon can't hide her happy tears too. She hugs her back, she miss her bestfriend so much.

"you know how much i miss you....?" Seulgi, she pouted.

"i miss you too... how are you??" Seungyeon

"i'm not fine... I though you'll never come back ..you bad girl, where have you been??"Seulgi

"I'm in US... studying and working...." Seungyeon, she jokes and smiled.

"Seriously Gong Seungyeon, what happen with you?... You leave your carreer in korea just for study?? You leave him just for working in US?? are you kidding me??" Seulgi.

Seungyeon take a breath " should I tell you ??" Seungyeon, she sighed.

"of course, what I'am to you? huh?" Seulgi

"Don't be startled..... I'm pregnant that time, that's why i leave him...." Seungyeon.

"you've cheated on Jonghyun????" Seulgi, she was shocked.

"of course not... are you crazy?? I never cheated on him" Seungyeon.

"you mean, you're pregnant his son??" Seulgi, she guesses again. Seungyeon just nooded

"then.....???" Seulgi, she was curious what happen next.

And Seungyeon tell her what happened to Seulgi . How and what actually happened between Seungyeon and Jonghyun. She tell her everything, because just with Seulgi she can pour out her heart. Just Seulgi who know how Up and Down Seungyeon's life. From trainee day to debut as an actrees untill she's dating with Jonghyun. Seulgi is her place to lean on whe she has problem, that always give her best solution. Seungyeon feel guilty for her too, she leave her beloved bestfriend without a single word. Luckily, Seulgi is easy going person, she know Seulgi imposible to hate her, and will always open her arms for her.

"that's why... you know why it hard right???" Seungyeon, wiped her tears. looks like a heavy load to bear it alone.

 Seulgi can't hide her saddness too after listening Seungyeon story, she shed her tears too. She just knew, how misserable Seungyeon's life. Quickly she hug her, hope that can share her pain.

" i didn't know you're really have a hard time, why you didn't tell me.. that's a crime you know??.. why you didin't tell jonghyun??, you know in this case you cant face it alone" Seulgi 

"i can't seulgi-ah.... i can't....." Seungyeon.

" yeah, I know.... life as an idol is not easy, sometimes it's so scary..." Seulgi. 

"then what's your plan now ? " Seulgi.

" I don't know, since moved to oppa apartment, I just cant thinks straight. In one side i want Seunghyun to be happy, but on other side i dont want anybody hurt him... It's enough just me who feel that pain" Seungyeon.

"then how about Jonghyun oppa? what do you feel about him now?"  Seulgi.

" I don't know, he was mad at me when he found about Seunghyun, he blamed me" Seungyeon

" But he still loves you until now" Seulgi

"how did you know??" Seungyeon, she curious.

"ehmmm, I just guessing. hehe .... don't mind about what just I said" Seulgi, she feel awkward.

"then how about you?? it's been a long time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter